One Page Script - Zatanna

benjum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By benjum

The Premise: A few years ago Zatanna wiped some peoples mind of certain memories - you may have heard about it.  This is what happens when one of those people remembers.

1.   Zatanna sits, bound and gagged to a chair.   Even though it is dark, we can see that she is in a rundown apartment.   Zatanna is looking at the person whom is speaking.   We cannot see who it is, as they are off panel.

VOICE (off panel)

You see Zee, I’ve been thinking.

Well, I’ve been trying to think. But I noticed something.   There are holes in my thoughts.   Gaps, if you will.

Almost like it has been....erased.

2.   A close up of Zatanna’s face, mouth bound with duct tape.   Her eyes are squint shut in discomfort.   The same look one would get on their face if they were pricked by a needle.

VOICE (off panel)

So the hundred dollar question is, Zee – why did you erase my memories...

But left the image of you doing it?

3.   The same framing as Panel 2.   Zatanna’s eyes are open, staring at our unseen individual.   Her face shows a sternness.   She is determined.

VOICE (off panel)

I can see your hands moving, Zee.   I can assure you that you will not be able to get through those enchanted ropes.

4.   A shot of Zatana’s back, arms tied behind her, and then tied to the chair.    One of her fingers is bloody, having been cut open.   On the back of the chair is the word ‘moob’ written crudely in her blood.

VOICE (off panel)

Oh.

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By StarKiller809
@benjum
That was really cool. I definity like to see more.
benjum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By benjum

Thanks a lot :)