One man's Hell (Mature)

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

In a dark place, I sit and wait. In a dark place, I ponder my fate. Judgement is calling my name, purgatory serving as the place of my final interview. Who will accept my resume? God or Satan, Heaven or Hell? "Jacob Mandelli..." A voice booms loudly, seeming to surround the gun for hire from all sides. "We are ready to see you now"

Jacob stood in place as various whispers echoed in the blackness...

"He is a killer" one voice was rebuttled by another "Yet he did it to save those he loved" another voice spoke out "Did he? Or did he do it for the money, for greed?" yet another voice, a darker one hissed from the shadows "He forsaked God, he belongsssss with usssss...."

Jacob heard the whispers, he stood coldly as though he could care less, funny how not believing in an afterlife effects a man standing in the face of it, most would be dreading the prospect of ending up in Hell, a place that all he had heard of was torture and pain, but not Jacob, who stood silently smiling.

The whispers stopped as the killer grinned, almost as though in direct response to his defiance, and as the voices once again began to dance about in the shadows, a new voice stood out, that of a man....

"I plead guilty, SEND ME TO HELL!"

The voices silenced for the most part, except for some which were laughing, Jacob assumed these to be the cackles of demons.

"You accept your fate in the pit willingly?" A  calm voice asked.

Jake stood quietly staring into the darkness, a darkness he could feel every time he stared in the mirror, it reminded him of a joke one of his religious friends told him in response to Jacob mocking his faith, how did that go?

"If your right and I'm wrong, I die with comfort of an afterlife and if there is none am completely unaware if that fact but go to my death in peace, but if I'm right you go to your grave terrified of death and get to spend eternity being sodomized with a pitchfork" Jake sat and thought about the situation and laughed, guess he wasn't joking back then, but I see his point now.

"Jacob Mandelli, you have unrepentedly broken every commandment and are therefore sentenced to burn for all eternity deep within the bowels of the pit of Hell!"

Jake smiled and raised his middle fingure to the shadows. "Let's face it, that was going to happen no matter what I said... "

Flames surfaced around Jacob and his flesh was slowly stripped from his bone, salt thrown on the skinned body, his eyeballs slowly skewered with pins, hot metal slowly tearing at his body and through all of this suffering a laugh could be heard throughout hell.

The laugh belonged to Jacob, as he thought of what he viewed as the punch line to his religious friends view on atheism, because Jake never feared Hell, for a simple reason.

"One man's hell is another man's heaven."

Jacob smiled, a smile he would wear for all eternity as he burned amongst the demons, as he burned in his first home.

END

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By loganreme

Not bad

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1

Thanks, just made a couple tweeks, edited something, added to the end, but the darkness remains intact, what is it about divorce that makes a guy think about hell so much? lol