Omnipotent Coffe Shop

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

This is a story of  3 omnipotent beings TOAA,The Presence,and myself.

We decided to open up a coffe shop one day with many  familiar heros,villians,and other beings from  Comic Vine  as part of  our never ending story. Here's what  occured one day to help you get the idea...   

I sat down with Toaa and the Presence  in our omnipotent coffee shop playing some Cosmic Hungry -Hungry Hippos...and our  customer (Galactus)was talking to  our cook (the living tribunal)...he  then said"Mighty Tribunal,Galactus wishes to know which of the 3 owners of this tasty and low priced cafe is the most powerful?" 

Lt responed"Well they're all equal..except maybe Presence since they  kinda  voted him to be the loser of the bunch...so would you like you galactic muffin and cosmic protein strawberry mango smoothie in a bag?" 

Galactus  said "No thanks, I'll be devouring here." 

The Spectre(our cashier)said "That'll be $5.95" 

Galactus looked for exact change, he  but couldn't come up with any so  he charged it on his Universal Express card.

Since none of our actual crew wanted to participate in this thread we altered reality so  you the mortal users of  Comic Vine may apply and take the role of any character(including yourself) you wish. 

A mini-bio maybe helpful so our veiwers  can get a good idea of your persona before the development of many episodes.