• 81 results
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

The steps clicked down the hallway as the.....thing walked down it. On either side were various full body portraits of fictional characters. The thing stopped at one specific one, caressing it with his hand, running it over the image of the long, oddly spiked yellow hair that seemed to shimmer with energy. Then he continued, walking down the long, long hallway, slowly but surely.

After a few more moments, he came to the end of it, and pushed open a set of double-oak doors. They creaked, and he stepped through confidently into a large open room. A single streak of red carpet led to a ornate looking chair at the other side. On either side of the red carpet, dozens of other people stood at attention.

Gradually, the man walked to the end of the room, and turned, sitting down on the massive throne.

It was silent for a few moments. Then someone spoke up.

"My god and lord, when will it begin?", he asked gently.

The man growled and then stood out of his chair.

"Soon. Very soon they shall be enlightened and come to our ways. The knowledge of our worshipped universe!

SO SPEAKS BROLY!", the man bellowed, suddenly breaking into a maniacal laugh, to which all of the other helpless fanboys followed......

After months of being asked to make one, I finally started a sequel to Noobwatch. Yeah, about time :P

Next parts will come soon.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

cries

no... no more lol

M

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Midnight Lantern

LMAO! Thats was awesome.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

didn't i kill Broly with fish tank sand already?

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

I want to be in this, Remember, Use my archdevil destroyah aspect. Just leave out my crazy side, I'm under going therapy for multiple personality disorder, newly diagnosed. You are speaking to the Archduchess. Not Mr.Bonkers.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"***cries***no... no more lolM"

LOL

Haha, DBZ fanboys, I tell ya, what's better to base a fan-fic off of?

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Sparda says:

"Methos says:
"***cries*** no... no more lol M"
LOL Haha, DBZ fanboys, I tell ya, what's better to base a fan-fic off of?"

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Methos says:
"didn't i kill Broly with fish tank sand already?M"

Well, sorta, that was Broly the fanboy, this is Broly the character.....I.....guess......

Fish tanks sand would still work though :P

Thinks back to fish tank sand

LMAO!"

Remember all D&D devils you can think of, though I mainly summon pit fiends, as they are the best.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Jax

I want to be in this too. Make me Jax the Grim Reaper who is also your friend.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"didn't i kill Broly with fish tank sand already?M"

Well, sorta, that was Broly the fanboy, this is Broly the character.....I.....guess......

Fish tanks sand would still work though :P

Thinks back to fish tank sand

LMAO!

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jax

Dreadnaught says:

"I just ate a Demon lord, he tasted like Fish. Now I have weakened the forces of chaos!!! HAHAHAHHAA! Oh and sparda you have to make an RPG for this."

What noobs would we kill? thinks bad thoughts

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Hey Sparda. Put me in this Fan-Fic, I want to be like the twisted guy who kills noob's for fun.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

I just ate a Demon lord, he tasted like Fish. Now I have weakened the forces of chaos!!! HAHAHAHHAA! Oh and sparda you have to make an RPG for this.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

Fishtank sand Pwns all!!!

=========================

M

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jax

Methos says:

"Fishtank sand Pwns all!!! ========================= M"

throws fishtank sand on Methos

Fishtank sand rules.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Oh and sparda, remember, I am the only one who says Zeeky buggy doog or Gleeg snag zip, Zeeky buggy doog makes a Nuclear explosion (magnitude is your choice), gleeg snag zip destroys any celestial body you are on. Well you can let broly try to find out the words of doom. Devil kind keeps the locked up in a vault, they are the most powerful of the truespeech words.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

falls to the floor screaming

Oh noes... Aragonite... my one weakness...

gasps and clutches his chest dramatically

bit i iz so p0w3rfull, i cans defeat godz...

bites out a last gasp of air

brolly pwnz all!111!!!!111!!eleven!!!11!

M

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Hey Sparda

Put these Noobs in the fan-fic.

"Jqntaylor" and "BlackHulkzilla"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"***falls to the floor screaming***Oh noes... Aragonite... my one weakness...***gasps and clutches his chest dramatically***bit i iz so p0w3rfull, i cans defeat godz...***bites out a last gasp of air***brolly pwnz all!111!!!!111!!eleven!!!11!M"

That was probably the defining moment of Noob ownage on the Vine.

@Dread: 0_0....

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

Sparda says:

"That was probably the defining moment of Noob ownage on the Vine."

i won't deny it, it was so fun to do lol

M

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jax

Sparda says:

"Methos says:
"***falls to the floor screaming*** Oh noes... Aragonite... my one weakness... ***gasps and clutches his chest dramatically*** bit i iz so p0w3rfull, i cans defeat godz... ***bites out a last gasp of air*** brolly pwnz all!111!!!!111!!eleven!!!11! M"
That was probably the defining moment of Noob ownage on the Vine. @Dread: 0_0...."

Who was the biggest noob in CV history in your opinions?

N00BWATCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By N00BWATCH

N00BWATCH Returns to keep the peace

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Methos says:
"***falls to the floor screaming***Oh noes... Aragonite... my one weakness...***gasps and clutches his chest dramatically***bit i iz so p0w3rfull, i cans defeat godz...***bites out a last gasp of air***brolly pwnz all!111!!!!111!!eleven!!!11!M"

That was probably the defining moment of Noob ownage on the Vine.

@Dread: 0_0...."

Ya think we're dumb enough to let a two words, one creates a H-bomb explosion, the other the destruction of world's or even entire universes if you are in space empty space and not in a galaxy, and these words can be uttered there, as they disregard physics

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

N00BWATCH says:

"N00BWATCH Returns to keep the peace"

Yes, yes, YES!!! now make more!! Before I do!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
"That was probably the defining moment of Noob ownage on the Vine."

i won't deny it, it was so fun to do lol

M

"

LOL.

Part 2:

"Now, we must be very quiet if we wish to infiltrate the opposition's forces.....", the one fanboy whispered.

Most of them nodded, some of them were just looking around blankly.

Suddenly, one of the less-intelligent ones ran forward, flailing his arms wildly and screaming. He ran through the gate to the large complex, right through a laser-tripwire.

Methos sat in his control centre, his eyes looking at various monitors. Ever since their first assignment, Noobwatch had grown to be increasingly famous. Since then, members had joined and left, been reassigned to different areas, and had simply disappeared.

EC had, of course stayed, as well as Methos. Arrow popped in from time to time, and Gambler had been hired as the sadistic bad-boy/torturer.

Others had been hired as back-up jobs as well.

Methos was reminscing about the most pleasureable ownage he had ever done, when suddenly a bright light began flashing and a loud alarm whooped. He rose to his feet, and gazed at one monitor.

Thousands of fanboys were rushing through the front gate, but quickly being shot down by the automated turrets of the base.

Just then, the door to the control centre burst open, and the rest of the main squad moved in.

EC was the first to comment.

"Whoa", he said, looking at the carnage on the monitor. Not a single fanboy had gotten through.

"I can see why you called us here, Methos. Got any popcorn?"

Methos shook his head.

"One of them tripped our idiot-detector. As it is now, none will make it through, but eventually we might run out of ammo"

The fanboys were being utterly slaughtered. Body parts littered the gateway, the ruins of the creatures lying everywhere.

Broly looked down from where he was floating. Apparently, he had to do everything himself.

Using the extremely ridiculous, totally unnecessary speed that he possessed, he sped down through the path of the turrets, and into the main hangar. Quickly moving by the metallic walls, he found what he was hoping to find.

He slammed his hand against the large red button, the words "Emergency Shut-Down" emblazoned on it.

It's just going to be a bunch of small parts.

Again, if anyone doesn't want me to write about them, just notify me and I'll edit.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul

Bump. Seriously Sparda. You got to continue this.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vrakmul

Gottheit says:

"Not enough Godhead. Otherwise damn good."

Yeah and not enough, Bel the Archdevil.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Midnight Lantern

LMAO! I love this.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Gottheit

Not enough Godhead. Otherwise damn good.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Gottheit

Actually, too much Archdevil. Just kidding.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vrakmul

Gottheit says:

"Actually, too much Archdevil. Just kidding."

Lol. And considering how I am a very good friend of sparda's and he doesn't put me in this makes me more than a wittle upset.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Gottheit

Same hereth, Yon Dreadnaught. I heartily agree, despite thy wicked nature. To think, we would each gladly be a part of this Noobwatch is unverily quite strange, wouldst thou not agree?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul

Gottheit says:

"Same hereth, Yon Dreadnaught. I heartily agree, despite thy wicked nature. To think, we would each gladly be a part of this Noobwatch is unverily quite strange, wouldst thou not agree?"

Yeseth, andeth whyeth areth weth speakineth ineth aeth middleth ageseth accenteth? Iseth beacuseth Ieth Playeth D&Deth?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gottheit

It doth go with the character I have made. It cometh and goes, tell you what, reckon?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vrakmul

Gottheit says:

"Anyone know where I can find the original?"

Fan fic forum, easy to find.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

LoL. I love this. The original was the best though.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gottheit

Anyone know where I can find the original?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gottheit

Really? I don't wanna sifle through twelve pages of crap just to read the damn thing, face-rockingly good though it will be...Who was in the original?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eternal Chaos

LMFAO! Good work Sparda.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sparda
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"*Whoop Whoop!*The alarm blared, and the red light span around, enlighting it's surroundings over and over again. The monitors were covered by the light every few seconds."Can someone turn that freaking thing off? It's making a glare!", a voice said.The group of Noobwatch were lounging around, watching the endless amount of fanboys be laid to waste by the turrets. Methos suddenly walked back into the room, holding some Doritos and a bag of Popcorn. EC reclined in a chair, his eyes glazed over in some bizarre look of pleasure as he watched the slaughter. Gambler leaned against a desk, occasionally laughing as one of the fanboys exploded.Suddenly, the alarm stopped and the light went dim. The autoturrets slowed their shots.Everyone stood up.The turrets stopped and went back into their housings.Methos started."Oh....""....crap", everyone else finished.-----------With the turrets gone, the forces could storm through the gates at full speed. They entered the smooth metal corridors through the open gate.Broly floated above, watching. Soon, all the world would be enlightened by the glory that was Dragonba-He slapped his forehead in frusteration. The fanboys couldn't manage to open the doors.Sighing, he sped down and pushed them open slowly, with the rest of the group muttering thanks.-----------"Calling all units-converge in main hall for emergency procedures, immediately!"The computer voice spoke over the intercom. Everyone in the buildings rushed out of various rooms and ran down halls. Eternal Chaos, Methos, Gambler, and reserve forces including Zaraki Ichigo, Arrow, Dreadnaught, Darkchild, and many more all grouped towards the main hall.Before it lay the final defense before anyone could enter the bulk of the building.A huge group of individuals all lined in a row to the large steel double-doors."Okay people-this is the last line. Should we fall, I would expect that the fanboys would either attempt to execute us and screw it up somehow, or inform us of the ways of their lords.Either way, it's unacceptable", a voice sounded over the intercom."Arm yourselves and fight the last!", it ended.The floor opened at several areas, with large barriers and racks of weapons and ammunition rising through. Everyone armed themselves the best that they could and found a strategic position.The door started to pound, dents forming in the back of it. The assault was coming.....-------Since you demanded it, Dread."

YAY! Remember, I do use a sword, and I make liberal use of meteor swarm and fire ball. Very liberal. And my sword is yes on fire and OF COURSE I HAVE STILL LIVING ANGEL HEADS ON MY BELT!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sparda

Whoop Whoop!

The alarm blared, and the red light span around, enlighting it's surroundings over and over again. The monitors were covered by the light every few seconds.

"Can someone turn that freaking thing off? It's making a glare!", a voice said.

The group of Noobwatch were lounging around, watching the endless amount of fanboys be laid to waste by the turrets. Methos suddenly walked back into the room, holding some Doritos and a bag of Popcorn. EC reclined in a chair, his eyes glazed over in some bizarre look of pleasure as he watched the slaughter. Gambler leaned against a desk, occasionally laughing as one of the fanboys exploded.

Suddenly, the alarm stopped and the light went dim. The autoturrets slowed their shots.

Everyone stood up.

The turrets stopped and went back into their housings.

Methos started.

"Oh...."

"....crap", everyone else finished.

With the turrets gone, the forces could storm through the gates at full speed. They entered the smooth metal corridors through the open gate.

Broly floated above, watching. Soon, all the world would be enlightened by the glory that was Dragonba-

He slapped his forehead in frusteration. The fanboys couldn't manage to open the doors.

Sighing, he sped down and pushed them open slowly, with the rest of the group muttering thanks.

"Calling all units-converge in main hall for emergency procedures, immediately!"

The computer voice spoke over the intercom. Everyone in the buildings rushed out of various rooms and ran down halls. Eternal Chaos, Methos, Gambler, and reserve forces including Zaraki Ichigo, Arrow, Dreadnaught, Darkchild, and many more all grouped towards the main hall.

Before it lay the final defense before anyone could enter the bulk of the building.

A huge group of individuals all lined in a row to the large steel double-doors.

"Okay people-this is the last line. Should we fall, I would expect that the fanboys would either attempt to execute us and screw it up somehow, or inform us of the ways of their lords.

Either way, it's unacceptable", a voice sounded over the intercom.

"Arm yourselves and fight the last!", it ended.

The floor opened at several areas, with large barriers and racks of weapons and ammunition rising through. Everyone armed themselves the best that they could and found a strategic position.

The door started to pound, dents forming in the back of it. The assault was coming.....

Since you demanded it, Dread.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Lmao.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"YAY! Remember, I do use a sword, and I make liberal use of meteor swarm and fire ball. Very liberal. And my sword is yes on fire and OF COURSE I HAVE STILL LIVING ANGEL HEADS ON MY BELT!! "

Stop being so picky and let the man work. You don't see me telling him how to use Kain. LoL.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Midnight Lantern says:

"Hey Sparda. Put me in this Fan-Fic, I want to be like the twisted guy who kills noob's for fun."

But...you are a noob...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vrakmul

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"YAY! Remember, I do use a sword, and I make liberal use of meteor swarm and fire ball. Very liberal. And my sword is yes on fire and OF COURSE I HAVE STILL LIVING ANGEL HEADS ON MY BELT!! "

Stop being so picky and let the man work. You don't see me telling him how to use Kain. LoL."

I'm concious about how I'm represented. I fuss every time someone gets my gender wrong or accuses me of being a demon when I am so clearly a devil.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"I'm glad people are liking it! I didn't really expect that, to be honest.Next part, since I'm in a writing (if that's what you call this) mood today....-------With a great screech, the doors burst from their hinges and fell. Smoke, dust, and large pieces of metal slammed across the hall, covering the surfaces.For a time, all that could be heard was the loading of weapons and the unsheathing of swords and other bladed weapons. Nothing moved through the doors.Then, they came.Hundreds upon hundreds, perhaps thousands were in sight and rushed, all at once.They came nearer to the entrance, starting farther away, perhaps to frighten their enemies.No one moved, just aimed. Then, they hit the doorway.And got stuck.They all tried to enter simultaneously, and thus were crammed in a large row as they struggled to enter.Every single person fired off their weapons.Muzzle flashes filled the air, bullets bursting through the silence, They tore into the fanboys, cutting them to ribbons and having them fall. But once they did, more came in, and gradually made their way forward.Eternal Chaos, Methos, Gambler, and Darkchild found that they were close together. They fired, each equipped with a multitude of weapons. Methos held dual pistols, EC had a large M16, Gambler firing Uzis.From behind came a battle yell, and Darkchild rushed forward, holding a bazooka. He fired, and the explosive projectile screeched through the air and slammed into the fanboys, exploding with body parts flying.Just then, one ran, covered in dynamite. He headed for the main support entrance.Across the hall, Akira Overdrive knelt, a sniper rifle in hand. He picked off the fanboys, one at a time. A few metres away from him was Cryo-Wolf, a large crossbow grasped. He glanced and saw the one strapped with explosives."Akira! TAKE HIM OUT!", he called.The sharpshooter looked to Cryo, then to the kamikaze noob. He pressed the scope to his eye.Just as he was pulling the trigger, a group of fanboys managed to break into the bulk of the hall. They surged over some members of the mighty Noobwatch.One jumped at the high perch which Akira stood, and knocked his rifle just off sight as he ran into the member.The bullet fired off with a *Ping!* It's trajectory was altered slightly, and instead of taking the head off the fanboy's shoulders, it clipped his shoulder, hitting the explosives.*KABOOM!!!*The explosion sent a wave of smoke through the immediate area, and the pillar buckled as the impact crashed into it.Akira had easily defeated the lone fanboy, but the great doorway that was keeping the group of fanboys back fell as he watched. It slammed against the floor with a crash, crushing some of the helpless noobs.Meanwhile, nearer to the entrance was Zaraki Ichigo, Dreadnaught, and Jax. The great wave of dust clouded over them.It gradually cleared, and the sight of the entire fanboy force greeted them. They clambered over the ruined entranceway.Letting off battlecry's, they rushed forward and cleaved into them, and more surged in, surpassing the number of the Noobwatch themselves.....----------"

Yay! Vorpal action incoming!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sparda

I'm glad people are liking it! I didn't really expect that, to be honest.

Next part, since I'm in a writing (if that's what you call this) mood today....

With a great screech, the doors burst from their hinges and fell. Smoke, dust, and large pieces of metal slammed across the hall, covering the surfaces.

For a time, all that could be heard was the loading of weapons and the unsheathing of swords and other bladed weapons. Nothing moved through the doors.

Then, they came.

Hundreds upon hundreds, perhaps thousands were in sight and rushed, all at once.

They came nearer to the entrance, starting farther away, perhaps to frighten their enemies.

No one moved, just aimed. Then, they hit the doorway.

And got stuck.

They all tried to enter simultaneously, and thus were crammed in a large row as they struggled to enter.

Every single person fired off their weapons.

Muzzle flashes filled the air, bullets bursting through the silence, They tore into the fanboys, cutting them to ribbons and having them fall. But once they did, more came in, and gradually made their way forward.

Eternal Chaos, Methos, Gambler, and Darkchild found that they were close together. They fired, each equipped with a multitude of weapons. Methos held dual pistols, EC had a large M16, Gambler firing Uzis.

From behind came a battle yell, and Darkchild rushed forward, holding a bazooka. He fired, and the explosive projectile screeched through the air and slammed into the fanboys, exploding with body parts flying.

Just then, one ran, covered in dynamite. He headed for the main support entrance.

Across the hall, Akira Overdrive knelt, a sniper rifle in hand. He picked off the fanboys, one at a time. A few metres away from him was Cryo-Wolf, a large crossbow grasped. He glanced and saw the one strapped with explosives.

"Akira! TAKE HIM OUT!", he called.

The sharpshooter looked to Cryo, then to the kamikaze noob. He pressed the scope to his eye.

Just as he was pulling the trigger, a group of fanboys managed to break into the bulk of the hall. They surged over some members of the mighty Noobwatch.

One jumped at the high perch which Akira stood, and knocked his rifle just off sight as he ran into the member.

The bullet fired off with a Ping! It's trajectory was altered slightly, and instead of taking the head off the fanboy's shoulders, it clipped his shoulder, hitting the explosives.

KABOOM!!!

The explosion sent a wave of smoke through the immediate area, and the pillar buckled as the impact crashed into it.

Akira had easily defeated the lone fanboy, but the great doorway that was keeping the group of fanboys back fell as he watched. It slammed against the floor with a crash, crushing some of the helpless noobs.

Meanwhile, nearer to the entrance was Zaraki Ichigo, Dreadnaught, and Jax. The great wave of dust clouded over them.

It gradually cleared, and the sight of the entire fanboy force greeted them. They clambered over the ruined entranceway.

Letting off battlecry's, they rushed forward and cleaved into them, and more surged in, surpassing the number of the Noobwatch themselves.....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eternal Chaos

LoL, once again, good.