shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

Ninjeta V's trouble

“Hail the Mighty Power of King Zarkar” thousands of people bowed at the man whom was calling himself SHA. He Wore the Sha Uniform, he said the Sha quotes, but he had Mandrake and Blood Type as his friends, SHA’s most hated enemies.   

“Greetings Beings of Ninjeta V…in just a matter of 7 Days Ninjeta will begin its great Tradition of the “Purge” Fear Not… Those of you whom are Strong enough will survive this year’s Purge… Let us rejoice in the cleansing of the Weak!”

“Ugh!” Cut that mess off” Sha said turning away from the TV. “I don’t see how after freeing the lilac system they name that zarf guy as their leader” Maya Replied.

“What’s more important is he has your name Sha…he’s challenging you” Harley Samsun explained. Looking up from her chair she saw the other league members looking. “Fine I’ll go and deal with it” She got up from her seat and went into the loading room.

Sha knew going to Ninjeta V would be risky going in any uniform that she had worn on earth; it was time for something new… something that would keep Sha under wraps, While on Ninjeta.

“When did this Ninjeta V Place appear?” vanka Charleston asked,  “Ninjeta V is actually the ninjeta from  Sha II’s Time period, when Sha II appeared here that Zarkar Guy was able to jump through the time loop and take over Ninjeta V.”  Harley Samsun continued.  “The Only reason Ninjeta V is Visible in Earth I’ Galaxy is because during the first Identity Crises Time caused the first 4 to explode”.

Sha appeared from the room in a new uniform that would mask her on her arrival to Ninjeta V, the other legion members did nothing, but look at her.

“Well what!?”

They looked around like nothing was going on,  Sha departed The HQ and Got into her Spacecraft and headed into space.

Next Up: Crime Begins
Next Up: Crime Begins

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Acer

Ohhhhh i like it. Good job :D

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shanana

Uh it sucks i dont wanna finish it lol

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Acer

Well that was one hell of a U turn lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shanana

LOL

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

What the Heck, I dont remember writing this?!

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Nahero
Sha said:
"What the Heck, I dont remember writing this?!"
then you must have gotten seriously wasted
Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Morning_Dew

LOL i guess i did do it, i have the file on my cpu lol.