New-Outsiders

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Holly Cross
As all the members of the team should know by now, the team page is on the fritz so we're just going to use this Forum to introduce the New-Outsiders and their members. You know who you are and those who aren't members please respect that this is our page and if you aren't a member don't put an Intro and a pic of yourself. Thank you.

caption
caption

caption
caption

When Anita Marie's Mother came down with a fatal illness it allowed her father to enforce the "discipline" he thought would do his daughter some good. Anita was both physically and emotionally beaten as she tried desperately to gain her father's approval. On her wy home from school she was attacked by a man who had every intention of raping her. In a desperate attempt to get away she ended up killing him (stabbing with a broken beer bottle). She has waited guiltily to pay the price for her sin but was suprised to find nobody was collecting. Theodore Macintyre the leader of the Kindred a group of assassins had witnessed Anita's first kill and had been impressed by the girl's ability to...well, basically not throw up at the idea of taking a human life. He had kidnapped the young 14 year old and trained her to become one of the greatest killers the world had ever seen. It had been difficult for Anita was a martyr and was willing to die for the cause she believed in. With great care and a lot of bull sh** he was able to convice her other wise...and Holly Cross was born. 

She later found out she had the ability to read minds and be alarmingly sensitive to the feelings of others (empathic). After a crash course in the Xavier Institute she was able to control her powers. Anita is currently 21 years old and has supposedly turned over a new leaf but how long can she last and how loyal are her friends? Loyal enough to follow her into the dark side should she ever turn to it? 
Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Magick
                Magick was born with metamorphic  wings that changed according to her mood. she was also extremely capable at wielding Magicks. around the age of ten, she realized she could separate her brain, or conciseness  from her body. at first she used this to her advantage and took up a life of super crime. However after about a year she decided to ditch her body all together, leaving it in a comatose like state. Magick's parents who did not know about her powers panicked and called the police. Realizing that her secret identity was about to be discovered, Magick reunited with her body and took up super villainy again. She was caught by S.H.I.E.L.D, but did not go to jail in extainge for working as an S.H.I.E.L.D agent for a year. she is now free and on her own, not quite reformed but no longer focused on a life of crime.
Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Desilation
this is my human form
this is my human form
mess with my friend and your askin for woopin
mess with my friend and your askin for woopin
Nanigiu's red Aura
Nanigiu's red Aura
Desilation (new form)
Desilation (new form)
I was created as a duplicate a mere clone of a being who helped preserve the earth for the purpose of aiding him in mission until i developed a mind of my own i made my own choices i took the side of evil and became a lord rank Dark master who tried to conquer earth i caused destruction chaos and used dark armies to leave the earth in ruin before my power in my quest to conquer the universe i was even this close to conquering the various realities that exist but i was constantly defeated by the very being i was copied from until  i met  a person on earth people on earth who changed me her name i had good friends but for my failures the Dark masters turned me human and was banished. Teaming up with my greatest enemy i fought Oblivion the supreme leader of the dark masters and the entire dark master race fell with him i had many struggles when i was human trying to make a difference finding my purpose and even stopped my Evil side from taking control of my life but now things have gone from the worse.

After Oblivion took away my power and rank as a Dark Master as the price for my failure. I was then banished from the Dark master Society and cast away on earth like an old glove. After words i joined forces with my enemies to stop Oblivion from ruling the Universe. Inspite of his kind offer i couldn't join them and i went on my own to find a purpose in the world a purpose where im good and i can reclaim the humanity i discarded sometime ago. While on my journey i encountered Annihilation a Lord rank Dark Master who ive been rivals with for long time. Rage fueled by hatred and Blood lust filled up inside Annihilation since he is the last of the Dark Master and i was responsible for Destroying them except for him he wanted to convert me back to the ways of evil but i refused he then threatened to kill my friends having total intolerance to his evil i said id kill him for saying that we then commenced our battle my fight with Annihilation was a fierce and epically explosive one he had the upper hand a few times during the fight but with the power of righteousness  Annihilation was Ultimately Destroyed it was a battle of my Brightest light against the deepest Darkness.

one by one each Dark Master met his demise to each opponent he came against but Furious envy left not sure he may return or not but with them defeated we can go back to going about our lives and the Evil Oppression of the Dark Masters was gone never to come back and the friends i care about are safe and that's what most important

in spite of all the good Ive done in the world i am not revered for my heroism i still walk the world dealing with the constant rejection of its people i still have plenty of friends and i still have to find a way to get my left arm back that was cut off in my battle with the superior my journey still goes on i don't know how long it will be but in spite of its curse i will always fight for truth and justice for the ways of evil that i once followed do not apply to me any longer even if i bare a name of that defines my once evil soul
Iron Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Iron Ninja
caption
caption
Iron Ninja is a creation from Franklin Research and Development. John Franklin wanted to try to improve on the original design created by Tony Stark. Tony Stark was willing to help with this project because he wanted to work with John in an attempt to create a more powerful armor suit. Tony had already made many improvements with his armor, but those were improvements to his first design. The Iron Ninja suit would be completely new and with input from both Tony and John they wanted to see what they could come up with. The result was completed and the Iron Ninja suit was introduced to the public in Feb, 2008.This is an armor suit that can be used to give the wearer superpowers. The suit is virtually indestructible and is made of iron layered with other metals. A built in life support system gives the suit the ability to seal itself off so the wearer can go into areas where there is no oxygen, such as underwater or outer space. There are jets in the boots which gives the suit the ability to fly. Energy blasts can be directed from the palms of the hands. The suit also gives the wearer super hearing and site. There is a tracking device built in the suit to help track targets. The suit also has the ability to link up with multiple communication systems. There is also an onboard computer system that can work independently or link up with other computer systems.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By _Sojourn_
 Slight was never really that speacial. He went to school just like any other kid his age. But what he didn't know was that he was the host for the cosmic entity the Oracle. In a sense, the oracle was the alter ego of the Phoenix, sharing its power. It was only when Slight was attacked by a mugger, when his power first manifested. Times seemed to freeze itself. The Oracle, who shortly after revealing himself to Professor Xavier of the X-Men, had the power to control water. Slight was told that he was a mutant, with the power to control water, and telekinesis. Wiith the Oracle within him, this power was greatley inhanced, and could over come Slights own humanity. On his 16th birthday, and having been with the X-Men a while, the Prof. sent Slight on a mission. Little did he know that he was going to be in for the fight of his life on that day. While he was away, the X-Men prepped for his surprise party, while Magneto prepared to attack the New York bridge. On his way back to the Manshion, Slight saw the commotion on the bridge, he went to check out what was going on and as soon as he got to the bridge, a piece of shrapnell flew into his side. Bleeding the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants showed themselves. Magneto came down from above, and said Where are your X- friends. He began to rant about his devotion to the cause, while Slight realized that he would bleed to death. Using water as a gauze patch the wound seemed to heal at a rapid speed. It was of little use because soon after he blacked out. Waking up in an unknown tower, Slight walked the hall and found the Brotherhood had taken him to a secret base. He sat down and was lectured by the one and only Magneto, on how he could be so much more, If he joined the Brotherhood. Slight left and went out to the surrounding beach. Calling for his teamates who had obviously forgotten about him, Slight flew to the only visible land. When he made landfall, he realized that he was back in New York, where he noticed a sign for the New-Outsiders. He decided that this was a perfect opportunity for him. He soon spoke to the team leader who welcomed him in.
girl_Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By girl_Justice

girl justice

Didn't you read the heading? Get 'em, Lock 'em, Leave 'em. No ties, no publicity, no teams, no problem. Maybe my past has something to do with it...pretty rough, y'know...then again, not like you need a past to try and straighten this planet out. While you try to figuire me out, leave me alone. Cuz I'm still getting the- pardon the pun- hang of all this powers and heroes stuff, and like I said, the fewer end up in bags, the better...

Wanna hear more? Well, whatever, you're the one reading. My family was a bunch of...uh, well, y'know bad guys. Supervillians. All of 'em. So geuss what? All our money went into villian stuff, and when I was seven my parents finally pissed off the wrong do-gooder, he went over the edge and sent them to hell. I mean killed, not literally sent the to hell, thogh I do know a guy who's into sending guys to hell...uh, right, back on topic.

I dissapeared for a bit, easily, into runaway shelters and alleys. Nobody cared to look, I geuss, and when you'd been schooled in theivery since birth, it wasn't hard to get a few bucks or meals. Then there was Micah. Tough-talkin' pretty boy Micah, king of crime, in need of someone to do his stealing, and maybe in a few years, his killings.

I was twelve and I was sick of street life, so I said yes. Heck, the guy had a mansion full of hotdogs and he gave me a nice warm place to sleep at night. Maybe it was all that dirty water finally having an effect on me, but I started getting powers. Not the mutant-metagene whatever stuff or even the cool other-dimensoinal magic stuff, just neccesary things. I could turn invisible. I could read minds and see through wall when I needed to. Being a theif, that's like having everything related to security zapped off the face of the universe because God decides he's sick of playing nice.

I never told Micah, though, or any of the other goons he did "buissness" with. I just thought I ... shouldn't. Good things are never meant to last. I mean, Micah sent me on a simple recon mission, just scope out the place where on the night of my fourteenth birthday, I'd get the ultimate promotion, from low-level theif, to his freakin' executioner. And the next thing I know, the cops are there, the boss is gone, and Micah and me are right in the thick of a bunch of do-gooders who call themselves the New-freakin-Outsiders, and have brought the tool who killed my 'rents with them.

Hey, give a girl a gun... Let's just say his sick face won't be haunting me anymore. Problem was, a stray bullet hit Micah, and I was surrounded by cops and "heroes". Bad call for me. Of course, I got thrown into stupid jail for the night. Then I started thinking. Really thinking hard. My best hope at present was life in prison. There was no way I could prove I was innocent when they'd all seen me. But if I escaped... I had a chance to turn everything around. maybe not fix it, but at least make one thing clear- I was tired of being used, tired of being a victim. And maybe if I got on the heroes good sides, they'd pull strings with the cops.

So I waited, until they left the prison gates open while I was outside, turned invisible, and slipped away. I couldn't go to family, now they were either dead or so paranoid they'd think I was a mole for cops or heroes. I'd be a fool to try a shelter, and didn't have the cash to go anywhere. So I did the one thing that made sense. I showed up at New-Outsiders HQ with a copy of the Bible, and swore I was finished being a bad guy, if they gave me a cover. I deserved an Oscar for that performance. But who cared? They said yes, and I became Girl Justice, do-gooder with a streak( fine,like a jillion streaks)of bad, serving up revenge and (like the name ) justice to bad guys in her favorite pair of jeans and the weeks offensive -slogan t-shirt.

I even ended up in school. Of course, naturally, I got busted for using "lethal force" against a bunch of werewolf crime bosses, but the N-O let that go, considering I sold them on the idea I didn't know the bullets were silver until the wolves died. Thing is, that wasn't the first time I've used "lethal" force, and I'm beginning to think, with a new wave of baddies on my radar, it might not be the last...or will it? Only time (and wether i can learn to hold back) will tell.

well yeah sorry no pic. hi holly.

Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Soldier-Boy

Do we still use this?

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Holly Cross

Not so much anymore

Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Soldier-Boy

OK. I was wondering if you could change my pic??

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Holly Cross

Ok, sure. Which one?

Kitty98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kitty98

Is it possible for me to join this team?

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By power surge

When Surge's species was attacked by the disruptorans  Surge and a small group of fighters attempted to hold off the aliens  but were overwhelmed so surge had no choice but to destroy the entire planet to save everyone from being  absorbed  by the  disruptorans. the resulting explosion sent surge flying into  space. After fifteen thousand years he crash landed on  the planet earth and joined the new-outsiders

caption
caption
Umbrae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Umbrae

Can I join, I heard from Slight that this was a great team with good members

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Sojourn_

yeah I guess you were could join, you would have to ask Holly though

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By LstPaladin

Comes in to see what the New-Outsiders are up to.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Holly Cross

Hey Guys, where have you all been. Know, that I'm still around and if you need to contact me just leave a message and I will tend to it. Slight talk to me. You're Goran page is bugging me I want it back on. I'll lead it for you if you want but I need your help.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Sojourn_

alrighty then, I will check it out.. even though i really did want to do the afterworld thing, did you notice I already posted for that? anyway i am surprised that you want to do the rpg. I will look for it and give it to you in a pm. much love

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Magick

How come when I search "outsiders" on the forum search all of our forums come up except the new afterworld rp?

Umbrae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Umbrae

IDK but if you go to your history you can always get to it from there.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Holly Cross

there's a link on my page people T_T I make sure it sits there waiting for y'all so stop stressing.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Holly Cross
Ok. On out new RPG

Slight: "Afterall she it was very late and" It's After (space) all (like) she (said) it was very late

Slight: "Feeling remoursful," (remorseful) Wrong spelling

Slight, I don't want you to feel I'm scolding you but could you please proof read? or type your entries first in Microsoft word? I know the RPG is not an English class rooms but it'd be easier for us to understand what you're trying to say when you check your spelling and such. Other than that you're really getting better and you're such a dedicated player, keep up the good work ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Power Surge...I'm a little disappointed that your entry was so short. I'd like to hear more from you because I know you have a great imagination. Please pay attention to what'd going on with the others too though. The setting in the story is in the new Outsiders' HQ not in Holly's house. Please don't think I'm scolding I'm just trying to help out, ok?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To everyone, I am so glad to see so much of you participating in our RPGs it really makes me happy since i put a lot of thought into them. The new RPG "Living with Outsiders" has no plot and no bad guy but it is an exercise where I want you all to develope your character a little more like what are their flaws, weaknesses, likes, dislikes. Face it...perfect characters are boring. It's unrealistic for us all to get along like best friends. Let someone question Holly's opinion, challenge her (no insults or bashing though). Let two Outsiders fight over the remote or who left the toilet seat up/down. I want us to add more depth to our characters to make them for real and easier to relate to.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Sojourn_

alrighty then, (I use that a lot)
....sorry, sometimes when I post I am in a rush... will do better with the spelling and grammar

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Magick

Um.. I might not be able to post on the new RP very much. Apparently I'm not "respectful" enough to my science  teacher, and now I'm grounded. (for a long time). I will still be able to post occasionally (when parents aren't home) but not very much. (at least for three weeks)

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Chameleone

Why is this a fan fic?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Sojourn_
Magick said:
"Um.. I might not be able to post on the new RP very much. Apparently I'm not "respectful" enough to my science  teacher, and now I'm grounded. (for a long time). I will still be able to post occasionally (when parents aren't home) but not very much. (at least for three weeks)"

damn,
Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Holly Cross
Chameleone said:
"Why is this a fan fic?"

Are you a modeator? I've noticed you've been on a lot of our pages lately...
Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By Nahero
Holly Cross said:
"Chameleone said:
"Why is this a fan fic?"

Are you a modeator? I've noticed you've been on a lot of our pages lately..."
ignore him hes just being a controlling D-bag as usual
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Sojourn_
Nahero said:
"Holly Cross said:
"Chameleone said:
"Why is this a fan fic?"

Are you a modeator? I've noticed you've been on a lot of our pages lately..."
ignore him hes just being a controlling D-bag as usual"

LMAO
Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Crysta
Crysta
Crysta
Crysta.
Crysta.
Crysta was born in a parallel universe, but forced to move away. She lived by herself because her parents had to leave her at the age of 5, and took care of her brother and sister since then (of course, they also helped). At the age of eight, she found that she had magic powers. Four years after she discovered her powers, they all seperated, much to her sorrow. Crysta had to find ways to pay for the rent (before she had been scamming the owners, but the owner had left). So she hit the streets searching for a job. On the streets, she realized that other people knew magic, so she could use her magic to pay the rent. She simply used her magic to poof her into the owner's house and overheard the owner saying her secret out loud. She started threatening the owner with the secret, then. Later, after a series of events, she met the New-Outsiders and joined the team. She stopped blackmailing the owner after that. Crysta is currently 15 years old, and not going to school. She is thinking of trying to find one, though.
Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Holly Cross

Guys, how old are your characters? And can you suggest some songs for our team soundtrack?

Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Crysta
Holly Cross said:
"Guys, how old are your characters? And can you suggest some songs for our team soundtrack?"

What kind of songs would you want? Because I know a bunch but they're probably not gonna go with the whole team.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Sojourn_

My character is 16 years old,

Do you want songs that we like or songs that describe the team, or both?

Songs that i like: Smiley Faces-Gnarles Barkley, Transformer (Live at Abby Road version)- Gnarles Barkley- Basically every song on the Odd Couple-Gnarles Barkley

Team Desciptive songs- Last Resort-Papa Roach, Remember the Name-Fort Minor-

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Holly Cross

team songs please

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Sojourn_

oh well then those are my choices, and of Headstrong by Trapt

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Magick

My Character is 15. as far as songs... I like Touch of gray by the grateful dead

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Sojourn_

Sorry for the delay, I have been soo caught up in The Storm rp.

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Magick

um.. does anybody know why we can't see some of the last posts on the alterworld rp? I'm finnaly un-grounded, and can post, but i need to read the other posts before I can............

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Sojourn_

were you typing them in word then posting? If you were then that is why you can't see them. I did the same thing and ended up having to type my response in the submit box

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Magick

hmmmm, but they showed up before. Does that mean the posts have to be re-typed?

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Sojourn_

I think so, sucks eggwater but if we want to get it done I guess we can just go from there.

Iron Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Iron Ninja

I am 22, and as far as the music,  I'm easy whatever

Iron Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Iron Ninja

WHERE IS HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Sojourn_

I DON'T KNOW? I WAS WONDRIN THE SAME THING, I guess it's the college thing???

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By Nahero

hey people

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Magick

Soooo, what are we going to do about the missing posts?

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By power surge

heck if I know

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Holly Cross

To anyone. a major storm has hit my country and I am told that another is going to hit this weekend. Please pray for the well being of the people here. The storm focuses on my area so please...I'm sorry if I haven't been a great leader but I've done my best. Please if ever there was a time for heroes now would be it. Please talk to your local Red Cross if you want to help ease the devestation that has hit here. thank you.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Slight said:
"  Slight was never really that speacial. He went to school just like any other kid his age. But what he didn't know was that he was the host for the cosmic entity the Oracle. In a sense, the oracle was the alter ego of the Phoenix, sharing its power. It was only when Slight was attacked by a mugger, when his power first manifested. Times seemed to freeze itself. The Oracle, who shortly after revealing himself to Professor Xavier of the X-Men, had the power to control water. Slight was told that he was a mutant, with the power to control water, and telekinesis. Wiith the Oracle within him, this power was greatley inhanced, and could over come Slights own humanity. On his 16th birthday, and having been with the X-Men a while, the Prof. sent Slight on a mission. Little did he know that he was going to be in for the fight of his life on that day. While he was away, the X-Men prepped for his surprise party, while Magneto prepared to attack the New York bridge. On his way back to the Manshion, Slight saw the commotion on the bridge, he went to check out what was going on and as soon as he got to the bridge, a piece of shrapnell flew into his side. Bleeding the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants showed themselves. Magneto came down from above, and said Where are your X- friends. He began to rant about his devotion to the cause, while Slight realized that he would bleed to death. Using water as a gauze patch the wound seemed to heal at a rapid speed. It was of little use because soon after he blacked out. Waking up in an unknown tower, Slight walked the hall and found the Brotherhood had taken him to a secret base. He sat down and was lectured by the one and only Magneto, on how he could be so much more, If he joined the Brotherhood. Slight left and went out to the surrounding beach. Calling for his teamates who had obviously forgotten about him, Slight flew to the only visible land. When he made landfall, he realized that he was back in New York, where he noticed a sign for the New-Outsiders. He decided that this was a perfect opportunity for him. He soon spoke to the team leader who welcomed him in. "
HOLY MACAOW