New Idea For a Batman Villain and Story Arc

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gordyman

I've just come up with an idea for a Batman villain. This follows a continuity that I've come up with after "Batman vs. Deadpool", so if you haven't read that yet I suggest you do so. I plan on writing it once I finish a project I'm working on now.

Name: The Raven

Personality and Skills: Nihilistic, manipulative, and sociopathic cult leader and terrorist. He has a gift of being able to charm people into joining his side, and is every bit as much of a criminal mastermind as Batman is a master detective. Highly intelligent and charismatic.

Origin: Brad Burke and Bruce Wayne have a relationship that goes back to when Burke lived in the Thomas Wayne Orphanage. Burke, abandoned by his mother at the age of five, had a horrible childhood. During one of Bruce Wayne's visits to the orphanage he sees Brad sitting in a corner by himself. At the time Brad was eleven. Bruce walks up to him and greets him. Although Brad was initially cold towards Bruce, he warms up to him and the two become extremely close. Bruce would frequently take young Brad out to buy him pizza, and visited him often to see how he was doing. Brad even deduces his identity as Batman, promising him that he wouldn't tell anyone. Bruce thought about making him Robin but decided it was too early, being that this was around the time Jason Todd died. Brad saw Bruce as a father he never had. One day Bruce didn't show up. Weeks, months, even years passed and the two would never see each other again.

At the age of sixteen, Brad ran away from the orphanage. He eventually falls in with the wrong crowd, a large group of wild teenagers known as the Omen. Brad's manipulation abilities manifested as he rose to become the gang's leader, taking the name "The Raven" and turning this unorganized gang into a cult that centered around him. He is filled with a hatred of Bruce Wayne and seeks to avenge him.

Fast forward to the present day, Brad Burke is now twenty-four years of age. The Omen launches a spree of crime and killing, catching the attention of Batman.

You like it or nah?

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump