Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

New Amalgam Universe: Brave and the Bold team-up #1

INT. Office of Dr Diana Blake

Diana Blake just got back to man's world after defeating Demoki. But, when she hears a cry for help at the beach, she sees somebody she never thought she would encounter....

DIANA:

A cry for help! I must tap my cane on the ground and become...

She taps it on the ground, and in a flash of light, turns into Thunder Woman

DIANA:

...The Mighty Thunder Woman! Princess of Thunder.

She opens the window, and flies out.

She lands on the beach, and sees The Creep attacking a group of fishermen. The authorities come and shoot at the creep, but it bounces off of him.

"What ever doesn't kill you", said Creep, "Makes you CRAZIER! HAHAHAHA!"

"Help" yelled the fisherman, being held upside down by Creep.

THUNDER WOMAN (thoughts):

That's the Creep, I've seen him on the news. I better be careful around him.

THUNDER WOMAN:

Unhand that man, mortal!

"Sorry, good-looking" said Creep, as a big "BOOM" was heard in the background, "But I have bigger fish to fry!" Thunder Woman looked off and saw a big explosion.

THUNDER WOMAN:

It was not a request. Unhand the man, so I can see what the explosion was.

"Meh, this old fart didn't do nothin'", said Creep, "He can leave."

Creep dropped the fisherman on his head.

"AAAAAA!" screamed the fisherman as he got back up and ran.

"Listen" said Creep "I gotta see a man about a king."

Creep ran off towards Asylum 42, and Thunder Woman followed him from above.

I hope Diana Blake didn't have any appointments today. But, I can't leave. The Creep is insane. There's no telling what he might do. And what did he mean by "King?"

The Creep looks behind him, and sees Thunder Woman flying above him.

"Hey", yelled Creep, "If you wanna autograph you could've just asked! HA!"

Just then, more booms are heard, and The Creep runs to the Asylum yelling "DEATH TO A.K!”

Thunder Woman lands in front of him.

THUNDER WOMAN:

I will not let you progress any more until you tell me why you are going to Asylum 42. And who is AK? Your boss? An ally you're attempting to free?

"If he was my boss or ally", asked Creep, "Why would I say 'DEATH TO A.K.'?"

Just then, somebody hurled a huge chunk of concrete off into the sky, and it landed in between Thunder Woman and Creep.

THUNDER WOMAN:

Who is AK? Is this him who threatens us with rocks?

"Yeah", said Creep, pointing at the asylum, "He's in that Mad-House."

Just then, Creep ran straight into the Asylum to fight Absorbing King.

THUNDER WOMAN:

Wait!

She flies up to Asylum 42, but the Creep is thrown at her. Thunder Woman looks up, and sees a giant woman.

The Creep turns back into Jack Banner.

He reverted back into a normal human... what manner of trickery is this?

THUNDER WOMAN:

What have you done to the creep?

"I... I... I'm not a monster", said Jack, "I'm... I was... human."

Just then, Jack had a flashback:

It was the year of 1998, Jack was a reporter who was in love with his camera-woman, Betty Flag, the daughter of General Thaddeus R. Flag.

Jack was reporting on a gamma-project to make a special machine called the "Gammachine". Just then, Killjoy attacked on his glider trying to steal the machine. He grabbed Betty and flew into the air with a knife up to her neck, laughing. Jack told Killjoy to let he go, and Killjoy just shrugged his shoulders and dropped her. She fell into Jack's arms.Then Killjoy flew over to attack some guards. Jack put down Betty, but just then, Killjoy flew back laughing. Killjoy knocked Jack into the machine with his glider. Betty tried to pull jack out before the machine blew up, but guards took her away and ran out. The last thing Jack saw before the machine blew up and mutated him was Betty being pulled out through the door, trying to go back and get him.

Absorbing King jumps up from behind the giant woman.

"Yep", said Absorbing King, "Ain't she just lovely?"

"YOU!" yelled Jack, turning into Creep.

"Tim e to brawl again", said Absorbing King, "Or should I say 'smash again'? And who's tha chick?"

"My date to the prom", joked Creep, "I see you took your cousin again. HA!

THUNDER WOMAN: I am not this man's "date" as he puts it. That is an insult to all of Amagard. Who are you?

GIANT WOMAN: My name's Gigania, and this is the Absorbing King.

"Way to kill the mood, fancy-pants", joked Creep, "Now to deal with the gruesome twosome!"

Absorbing King throws a boulder at Creep, and Gigania punches Thunder Woman out of the sky.

"Nobody gets to punch the completely odd floating stranger without me doin' it first" yelled Creep, attacking Absorbing King.

Thunder Woman ends up on the other side of town.

She is stronger than she appears. I must be more cautious next time.

Meanwhile, Absorbing King and Gigania are fighting the Creep. Gigania punches the Creep, which knocks him unconscious.

Creep reverts back to Jack Banner, and Absorbing King holds him in the air by the throat.

"Now, time for a night on the town!" said A.K., heading towards town with Gigania.

Jack had a memory of Betty, and opened his eyes.

Thunder Woman lands at Asylum 42, and sees Jack Banner.

THUNDER WOMAN:

You. I saw the Creep turn into you not long ago. Who did this, and how? And where are Absorbing King and Gigania?

"I'm Jack Banner", answered Jack, "Several years ago, the villain Killjoy pushed me into a gamma machine.... now I'm this--- this--- Creep. Look, Thunder Woman, you have to help me. She's in New York, they're going to destroy everything... including her!"

An explosion was heard from the city.

"Please, you have to save her", begged Jack, "Leave me here. I'll sacrifice myself."

THUNDER WOMAN:

Nay. I will not leave you here to die. I will bring you to a safe location, and I can stop the Absorbing King and Gigania.

"Well, we can't risk going out to the city", said Jack, "When ever I'm... er... 'creeped' out, you-know-who comes out."

THUNDER WOMAN:

You do raise a good point. Is there anyway to stop yourself from turning into the Creep?

"Not that I know of", said Jack, "Maybe we should just fly across the town."

THUNDER WOMAN:

I know a place you can hide.

Thunder Woman picks Jack Banner up, twirls her hammer, and flies off. She lands on the window of Dr Diana Blake's lab.

THUNDER WOMAN:

This is the lab of Dr Diana Blake. She will not be here today, and has allowed me to use her lab should I need it. You should be safe here.

Thunder Woman goes to the window, and flies off towards Absorbing King and Gigania.

Absorbing King sees Thunder Woman flying towards him.

"Hey, where's that Creepy friend of yours", asked A.K., "Dead, I hope."

A.K. and Gigania laugh for a moment, then Absorbing King sticks his hand in a flaming car, then absorbs the fire, and starts to shoot it at Thunder Woman.

Thunder Woman deflects the flame with her bracelets. She then flies after Gigania, but Absorbing King hits her in the side of the head with fire, and Gigania knocks her onto the ground. She lays there, still breathing, but not moving.

Absorbing King grabbed a car door, and was about to hit Thunder Woman over the head with it, when he noticed somebody trying to escape. She was a science professor at a university that Gigania and A.K. were destroying: her name.... Betty Flag.

Jack was watching the entire thing from the window at Diana Blake's office... and when A.K. was about to attack Betty. The tension, the terror, the suspense... and now, The Creep!

"Hey, hey, you, you", yelled Creep, jumping out of the widow, "I don't like your girlfriend!"

Creep punched Gigania and knocked her backwards into a building.

Thunder Woman is still laying there. Her hammer falls out of her hand, and she turns into Diana Blake. While the Creep and Absorbing King are fighting, Gigania gets up and notices that Thunder Woman has become a human.

GIGANIA:

I've been waiting to kill you since you first showed up. Now, I can without a problem.

Creep looks over and sees Thunder Woman in trouble, and throws Absorbing King at Gigania, knocking both of them backwards into a fire, which A.K. absorbs accidentaly, and then the 2 of them get stuck in a huge circle of fire.

"J-J-Jack", said Betty Flag.

Creep transformed back into Jack.

"Betty?” asked Jack

Before they could talk more, Absorbing Kings hits Jack with flames, which knocks him to the ground. The flames go out quickly. Diana Blake wakes up.

DIANA:

Jack? You should not of come here! Where is my hammer?

GIGANIA:

You've got bigger problems than where your hammer is.

Gigania picks her up. Just as she is about to crush Diana, she sees her cane.

DIANA:

Jack! You've got to throw me my cane. I can defeat these two with it!

Jack gets up, and just as he is about to throw Diana's cane, Absorbing King gets in the way.

"Were ya lookin' for a cane", asked Absorbing King, "Sorry, there's no canes here!"

Jack, with yellow veins, started fighting back the Creep, but it was too late. Jack grabbed the King and threw him out of the way, then grabbed the cane and threw the cane at Gigana's face, scratching it, and it fell right into Diana’s arms.

Diana took the cane, and hit Gigania on the nose with it. And, in a flash of light, transformed back into Thunder Woman. She flies at Gigania, and hits her with a burst of lightning. Gigania falls, defeated. Thunder Woman lands next to Jack, who has turned back into the Creep.

THUNDER WOMAN:

We have to get Absorbing King back into Asylum 42! Are you ready for a fight?

"Pffffft", laughed Creep, "And I thought I was the crazy one? OF COURSE! But, uh, what should I do to help out Betty, she's just sorta freakin' out in the corner over there.”

THUNDER WOMAN:

If you can handle these two for exactly 19 seconds, I can get her to safety.

"Sure", said Creep, "I'll deal with dumb and dumber!"

Creep just got punched by A.K. and flew into a lamp post. Creep got back up, grabbed the lamp post and threw it at A.K., when Gigania stood up, grabbed a chunk of road, and threw it at Creep.

Meanwhile, Thunder Woman grabs Betty, and flies her over the city. She flies to Diana Blake's office, and sets her down.

THUNDER WOMAN:

Stay here. I will return for you when we have defeated these two.

Thunder Woman flies back, to see the Creep repeatingly hitting Gigania with a chunk of road. It knocks her unconscious.

"Hairy and dumb", said Creep, who suddenly looked to Absorbing King, "The total package!"

Absorbing King growled, and grabbed a flaming car, absorbing absorbing the metal into his skin. He threw the car at Creep, then ran up and punched Creep in the face.

"Shut it!" yelled Absorbing King, in Creep's face.

Thunder Woman lands behind Absorbing King, and hits him in the back with the Hammer of Truth. This causes Absorbing King to turn into uru metal. He turns around, and punches Thunder Woman in the face, knocking her to the ground. He comes back, and continues to attack the Creep.

Absorbing King was getting the upper hand, when Creep laughed, and raised his knee.....

kneeing Absorbing King in the groin.

"Take that" yelled Creep, as A.K. fell to the ground.

A.K. growled, got back up, and absorbed concrete.

"Lets finish this" taunted Absorbing King.

At that moment, Gigania gets back up, and attacks Thunder Woman.

GIGANIA:

I'm back. Now, you won't beat me again, Thunder Woman.

THUNDER WOMAN:

You want a fight, you shall receive.

Creep grabs Absorbing King by the throat, and throws him in the air, and A.K. lands in Asylum 42, unconscious.

"Four's company", said Creep, "But three's a crowd! Heh!"

Creep jumps up and punches Gigania across the face, knocking her to the ground.

"I think we've seen the last of Ramona and Beezus here" said Creep.

THUNDER WOMAN:

Prehaps. But, you have fought an incredible battle on this day. I pray that these two will not return. You are a noble warrior however. Perhaps, we could form an alliance.

"Alliance", asked Creep, Heh! You know me, I'd probably go nuts and kill you on the second adventure! Oh, next I might just join a team! Heh! But, yer tough, seeya around."

Creep jumped into the air. running off as a fugitive again.

If only he could stay Jack Banner until it was time for battle. But, I have the feeling I have not seen the last of the Creep.

Thunder Woman flies off, and lands in Diana Blake's lab. She turns back into Diana Blake, and enters her office.

STEVE FOSTER:

Diana, where were you today?

DIANA:

I spent the day with this "Creep"

STEVE:

Are you okay?

DIANA:

I'm fine.

Diana walks away, knowing that she will meet with the Creep again, and hopefully become more than just the boss of Steve Foster.

Not the end...

Thunder Woman will return in the Justice League Avengers.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#2  Edited By GR2Blackout

Nice!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

Nice!

It is. We worked hard on it.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rusty_Irons

good job y'all.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCannon

@tmacximas said:

good job y'all.

Thanks.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCannon

Anyone else?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By BatteredArmor

I liked it. I do have some suggestions:

Siting were this is in the New Amalgam continuity. ie this happens after Thunder Woman number........

Making Thunder Woman's dialogue look like everyone else's or making everyone else's dialogue look like hers, which means either removing the big THUNDER WOMAN before every time she talks or putting the same thing for every one else like THE CREEP

Listing all amalgams used here and who they are an amalgam of

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCannon

@BlackArmor said:

I liked it. I do have some suggestions:

Siting were this is in the New Amalgam continuity. ie this happens after Thunder Woman number........

Making Thunder Woman's dialogue look like everyone else's or making everyone else's dialogue look like hers, which means either removing the big THUNDER WOMAN before every time she talks or putting the same thing for every one else like THE CREEP

Listing all amalgams used here and who they are an amalgam of

It happens after New Amalgam Universe: Thunder Woman #7

Okay. That's simply a difference is formatting between the two of us, but I think it's still good.

Thunder Woman (Thor/Wonder Woman)

The Creep (Hulk/Creeper)

Absorbing King (Absorbing Man/King Snake)

Gigania (Titania/Giganta)

Steve Foster (Jane Foster/Steve Trevor)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: Nice. The switching between AK and Absorbing King gets a little confusing

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCannon

@batkevin74 said:

@TheCannon: Nice. The switching between AK and Absorbing King gets a little confusing

Thanks. And stuff can get a little confusing, but no one is perfect.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: This is true :)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCannon

Maybe for a future issue, we could do a Green Panther/Thunder Woman team-up.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: Sure, sounds good

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheCannon

Bump.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCannon

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

This.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rusty_Irons

@TheCannon said:

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

This.

That.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCannon

I don't think you've seen this yet.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rusty_Irons

bump.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#19  Edited By Joygirl

Hmm... didn't know this was a script. I usually have difficulty forcing myself to read those.

Positive: I do enjoy the parallels, as far as an amalgam universe goes. Thor/WW was a bit of an obvious one, them both being gods and major figures in their respective universes, but Creeper/Hulk was a nice touch and use of an obscure character. Actually a bit frightening -- imagining someone with the strength of Hulk and the mind of Creeper? *shudders*

Negative: There's a reason I usually don't read scripts, and it's the fact that people generally forgo description and detail in order to just roughly sketch out events. I understand that this is basically the point of scripts -- a rough skeleton of action and dialogue. But it always sits a little bit poorly with me. For all of the potential this Amalgam universe has, I feel that it doesn't live up to what it could be. Without examples of the demented grimace of maniacal rage that contorts the Creep's face and haunts his eyes, you can never truly get a feel of the author's design and idea for the character. That's why comics have artwork, obviously, to fill in the gaps that it leaves from actual prose.

So, overall, good idea and some decent dialogue, and maybe I just don't "get it" as I've never been a big reader of scripts, but I wasn't wild about it. I had to fill in a lot of blanks mentally.

If you add some art to it I'd definitely check it out. ^_^ And then reprise my opinion and review.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCannon

Thank you for the comment.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GR2Blackout

@Joygirl said:

Hmm... didn't know this was a script. I usually have difficulty forcing myself to read those.

Positive: I do enjoy the parallels, as far as an amalgam universe goes. Thor/WW was a bit of an obvious one, them both being gods and major figures in their respective universes, but Creeper/Hulk was a nice touch and use of an obscure character. Actually a bit frightening -- imagining someone with the strength of Hulk and the mind of Creeper? *shudders*

Negative: There's a reason I usually don't read scripts, and it's the fact that people generally forgo description and detail in order to just roughly sketch out events. I understand that this is basically the point of scripts -- a rough skeleton of action and dialogue. But it always sits a little bit poorly with me. For all of the potential this Amalgam universe has, I feel that it doesn't live up to what it could be. Without examples of the demented grimace of maniacal rage that contorts the Creep's face and haunts his eyes, you can never truly get a feel of the author's design and idea for the character. That's why comics have artwork, obviously, to fill in the gaps that it leaves from actual prose.

So, overall, good idea and some decent dialogue, and maybe I just don't "get it" as I've never been a big reader of scripts, but I wasn't wild about it. I had to fill in a lot of blanks mentally.

If you add some art to it I'd definitely check it out. ^_^ And then reprise my opinion and review.

Nice review of the story. I actually agree on most of it. Also, thanks, I tried to make Creep extremely frightening and completely nuts.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Having only so far read Green Panther of this New Amalgam Universe, I do tend to agree with @joygirl critique of your work. Maybe for the next chapter you could write instead of scripting it, describing for example: Thunder Woman gripped her mighty mallet, sweat trickling between her fingers mixing with the blood of her enemy. She'd hit him twice and still he stood! She narrowed her gaze looking for a weak spot on the creature known as the Creep. "Prepare to meet my gods" she roared as she charged the behemoth. Try it, is all I suggest :)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCannon

@4donkeyjohnson said:

Having only so far read Green Panther of this New Amalgam Universe, I do tend to agree with @joygirl critique of your work. Maybe for the next chapter you could write instead of scripting it, describing for example: Thunder Woman gripped her mighty mallet, sweat trickling between her fingers mixing with the blood of her enemy. She'd hit him twice and still he stood! She narrowed her gaze looking for a weak spot on the creature known as the Creep. "Prepare to meet my gods" she roared as she charged the behemoth. Try it, is all I suggest :)

Thank you for the suggestions. And since you've only read this and Green Panther, here is the New Amalgam Universe Library

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheCannon

@TheCannon said:

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

This.

This.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By csguterres

Nice story.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheCannon

@csguterres said:

Nice story.

Thanks. It was written by me and

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GR2Blackout

@4donkeyjohnson said:

Nice review, except Creep could kick Thunder Womans butt if he wanted >:)

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Well if the next one is written in prose then I shall read it, if it continues in script: I shall have to pass

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheCannon

Bump.