batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Laredo, Texas, 10.30pm

“What’s the matter amigo? You thought it was just ME wandering down your dirty taco smelling alleyway?” The two Mexican’s didn’t know what to do when the Asian man they’d bailed up in the alley split into five equal people.

“Or would you prefer?” And then they merged into one giant colossus twenty feet tall “Choice is yours?”

“Madre de dios! ¿Qué diablos es usted?

“Hang on” The giant split back into five men “Sun; what did he say?”

“You four have got to learn Spanish. He said Mother of god! What the hell are you?”

“Well you dirty Mexica…”

“Hey Han? Enough with the racism…honestly. Where did you get that from? None of us go all Hitler, why you?”

“Debemos correr mientras se está hablando” whispered one to another

“I speak Spanish idiota!” said Sun sarcastically

“Let’s just kill them! We got places to go” snapped Han

“I gotta agree. Ho?”

“Kill’em”

“Three versus two”

“Ejecutar!” yelled one Mexican to the other as they bolted away as the men argued amongst him-themselves.

The five men looked at each other and they all drew a OTs-38 Stechkin silent revolver from their pants and opened fire. The two would be muggers hit the ground looking more like Swiss cheese than people.

“I call first kill on the left!”

“Not a chance Lin. The three hits to the head on the right one are mine”

“Chang, though we are all same same but different; you couldn’t hit the floor” laughed Sun

“Merge up” said Han and they all turned back into the giant. He picked up the bodies and with a heave threw the bodies back into Mexico “Good riddance to bad rubbish!”

They split back into five separate beings. “You are such a racist!” said Chang

“And you’re a girl!” snapped Han

“Brother’s please” said Ho “We are running late now”

“Who wants to pilot when we meet the lieutenants of the Costa Hasaragua cartel?” asked Sun

“Not Han!’ said Chang and Lin simultaneously

“You speak Spanish” said Chang “You pilot”

The others nodded in agreement. Silently they merged into a single human.

“Everyone comfortable?”

Laredo Energy Arena, 11.47pm

No Caption Provided

Sun floated down to the unlit car park where the only four cars in the place congregated. Idiots he thought. He landed in front of them, hovering inches above the ground.

“Llegas tarde! Es a prueba mi paciencia” said the little man who represented the Costa Hasaragua cartel. He was flanked by two burly men who had eaten steroids since birth. Several dozen men exited the cars, guns drawn.

Sun noted where they all were and smiled “Sorry to keep you. Traffic. Do you have it?”

The man nodded and elbowed the guard on his left who stepped forward and handed Sun a thick envelope. Sun opened it and scanned over the notes. He picked up the photos.

“So you want these people dead?”

“Si”

“Well then don’t give me counterfeit bills!” Sun threw the money back at the guard, it scattered about like confetti “I told you the fee and now you insult me. If you want the job done fine; you have to pay though. We're not a charity!”

The little man smiled and elbowed the other guard who handed Sun another thick envelope. Sun scanned it and looked back at the little man.

“I think we have a deal” said Sun

“And when can we expect them dead?” said the little man as he chewed through the words

“Well let’s see. I’d say twenty four hours for your cop. I’ll have to wait until Queen gets back into the country. The last one is the problem…he’s a bit reclusive, rich and a lab rat”

“Problemo?”

“No, no problem. I’ll kill James Kord and get you what you want. It’s the reason you hired Deadline!”

{Collective Man is owned by Marvel as in Costa Verde. Deadline is owned by DC as is Hasaragua. Costa Hasaragua is a new fictional place in South America I amalgamised. Oliver Queen is owned by DC. James Kord is owned bywho is an amalgam of Ted Kord and James Rhodes from DC & Marvel.I just play in the sandpit, they own the rights etc etc etc. This is rated MA, not because it's overly violent but because people die violently and their bodies treated with disrespect. Please have a read, drop a comment, let me know. Thanks}

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Cool! I'll add it to the library.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

So... Deadline is a combo of Collective Man and Deadline?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@GR2Blackout: Yup! Couldn't get a cool enough name so just called him Deadline, made him a Chinese guy who can spilt into and merge into himself with a slightly adapted Deadline uniform (the star, extra red bits) and viola Deadline

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

Anyone? Bumped...

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Nice work man!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By BatteredArmor

@batkevin74: Still making my rounds through the new Amalgam U and once again your work is amazing man, great job. I especially love the arguing between "him-themselves"

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@BlackArmor: Thanks man. It's fun to have a five way argument

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers