Need opinion

Flare123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im currently working on a superhero story, where the superhero has no powers. But Im trying to figure out as far as means of transportation, Getting from point A to Point B. What would be better A suit that can fly not really like Iron man with the big Armor but a suit which can manipulate the gravity around it or something. Or A Motorcycle I know one sounds less exotic but what do you as readers feel might be better to use?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#3 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Motorbike!!!!

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Depends on the tone of the story and the style of your superhero. If the story is more gritty and/or realistic, and/or the character is very hands-on and skill based, then I would say the motorcycle. If the story is more fanciful, and/or the character is more technology based, the the anti-grav suit.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Depends on the tone of the story and the style of your superhero. If the story is more gritty and/or realistic, and/or the character is very hands-on and skill based, then I would say the motorcycle. If the story is more fanciful, and/or the character is more technology based, the the anti-grav suit.

this.