Need help with a Superhero name

CyrusTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

So I'm designing my own comic book seires and I'm having a really hard time coming up with a cool name for the hero.

His name is Marc Matthews, 18 year old Male, slim, 5'11.

His powers are: Telekinesis (however not really damn strong that he lifts cars and ****, just enough to retrieve knives and other weapons he throws), Precognition: He has small flashes of the future but can't control when he does it, He's acrobatic as he's training for a heptathlon and he throws knives at criminals which would be stored all over his body in different places, for example his forearms.

I think a name that has something to do with knives or blades or something like that would work well.

Any help with this would be amazing, any names, villians or gadgets would just be amazing.

Thanks in advance.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@cyrusthegreat: Cool Idea but if you could give some more info it would be a help.

What are his morals?

What is his back story?

What is his personality like? those would give me a better idea to help with

Avatar image for captaintightpants12
CaptainTightpants12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

First thought? "the Omen."

Ties into his precognition powers, as well as the prospect of being a dangerous figure to his opponents. They could say things like, "Because after you see him, you die." Also, a lot of your typical omens are fleeting, perhaps tying into the acrobat thing?