My Sweet Shadow -Part 4

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I grabbed on to one of the seats of the train and lifted myself up I had had dreams like this before where i had to fight monsters but never this vivid and there were never any humans in my dreams, regardless this was still my dream and like all the other times nothing was going to happen to me. I stood up got in a phony fighting stance that mimicked the one of Marshall Law in Tekken and said.

"Bring it on b^^ch!" 

Th monster roared and swung at me again I ducked and punched his but as strong as a could, it was fleshy and when I pulled away I noticed that it was covered in slime. The look on his face assured me that he did not feel my punch I jumped to the side, he turned quickly and started to swing like a maniac I jumped out of the way of his swings but before I knew it he had me up against the mechanical doors. I raised my hands above my head linked them together and slammed forward onto his chin he lowered his head only about an inch before he pulled his own arms over his head and copied me ducked out of the way and ran to the other side of the train. i heard the sound of loud metal and knew that he had crushed the doors. He turned to look at me he opened his mouth and I saw his teeth grow about twice as large. He charged at me flailing his arms and tearing up the inside of the train, then without thinking i jumped on one of the seats jumped up high and aimed my knee at his head. He caught me while I was about an inch from his face, he lifted me up over his head and slamed me down to the metal floor of the train. My back filled with excruciating pain and my voice erupted in agony, this had never happened before I had never felt pain in my dreams and I always ended up winning. The beast didn't give me any time to rest he lifted me up from my throat carried me over to one of the large holes he had made in the train. He pushed my head out of the train, when I was a few inches away from the walls of the subway tunnels the man in white clothing snapped his fingers and I was awake. 

Melissa was standing over me snapping her fingers "come on wake up every ones leaving."

"Okay, okay Im up" I tried to stand up but a shock of pain shot up my spine.

"Hey whats wrong? get up"

"My back it hurts... bad" my eyes widened as I said that 'no theres no way it was probably just the seats yeah it was the seats.' I thought to my self.

"Ah quit being a baby" she said as she pulled me out of the seat, and started pulling me to the exit.

"Alright alright you can let me go, what time is it"

She pulled out her cell phone "umm, its about to be four, why?"

"Ah f^^k" I said heading towards the exit 

"What, whats wrong?"

"I got to go."

"Umm where?"

"To work I got to get to work, sorry" I said running out of the movie theater.

I work in a diner its old and the food is okay but the customers suck its always truckers and idiots from school who think its a cool hangout. My work consists of cleaning and... no thats about it. I clean the restrooms the tables the floors even the outside of the place. I was working and was about thirty minutes away from the end of my shift when a guy named Mike that I recognized from school called me over to his table. Usually I would ignore the guy and let a waitress tend to him but no one came so I walked over to his table.

"Uh yeah what is the problem."

"My food is the problem."

"Can you be a bit more specific"

The guy had a angry look on his face, "My food is cold."

"Yeah well you have been sitting here for over an hour now," I said smiling.

"You think thats funny punk, huh i dont give a f^^k how long Ive been sitting here my food should be hot until i eat it!" the other people at the table started laughing as they heard him say that.

"Yeah okay I guess i can go reheat that for you" I said and grabbed the plate. When i lifted the plate up he slaped my hand and made me cover myself in his food.

"You know man I aint really hungry no more, come on guys lets go."

After they all left I cleaned up their table and left myself. When I got out I saw that they where still hanging out outside of the diner, so i lowered my head and headed home. I saw them walk towards me and the mike said.

"You know I didn't really like your attitude in there"

Before I continue I think you should no that Mike is huge and... there was three of em. 

"What are you talking about you where the one in there being a douche bag."

One of the two guys whos name I cant remember said "Ooo Mikey I think this kid needs to learn a lesson."

"I think your right, get em" he said and the two guys jumped at me.

I punched one of the guys in the chin but the other tackled me and when the other guy stood up the two of them grabbed me and held me as Mikey started to unload onto my torso and face. After the three guys left i carried my self home it was late so i knew that my mom was working at the hospital now and that my dad was probably in his room. I got up to my room and looked at myself in the mirror the was blood running down my chin and some bruises were coming in, on the side of my head and on my left eye. I would have taken a shower but I was to tired to move anymore, so I just passed out right there on my bed and hoped that i didn't have any more of my weird ass dreams.

Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Mechanical_Ape

Nice chapter. Good action and makes me interested to see what happens next.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@Mechanical_Ape: 
If all works out as planed you wont work to long.
Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Hero1921

Awesome part. I want to read the next one. I am hooked.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Project_Worm
@Hero1921: 
Thats great to hear, would have put the next one on today but I had to do some other stuff.