My Sweet Shadow

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I ran through the halls turning as fast as I could it was a maze of white there was no doors just walls with all kinds of jagged turns and twists, I needed to find a way out I could hear the hisses of the monster behind me. I turned and saw a huge black door with strange markings which was obviously out of place. I ran up to the door and tried to open it, but it didn't budge. I ran back quickly hoping that if I could catch some speed I could open the door. I slid on the ground turning and running at the door I was about a foot away when the monsters tentacles wrapped around my mouth and left leg. It pulled me back slightly but a tried to keep moving forward, I put my hand on the door but the monster wrapped three other dark red tentacles around my arms and right leg. It was to strong It over powered me extremely and then a loud noise went off in my head.  

"Whoa" I said opening my eyes but not moving from my bed. "That one was crazy."

My mom opened my door and shouted "Daron get you a^s up your gonna be late to school!" 

I moaned as I sat up in bed and she closed the door. I slummed out of bed and ran my hands through the floor looking for a shirt. I found one took a whiff and through it over my shoulder displeased by the smell to say the least. I looked for another one and after three "failed attempts" decided that my old "Nirvana" shirt wasn't that bad. I pulled it on and headed down stairs. 

"Do you want want some breakfast honey," my mom called from the kitchen. 

"No mom I'm good I said as I headed out." 

Now I know what you're thinking and no my mom isn't bipolar its just that I had been late to school almost every day (that I actually showed up) this year and was threatened with truancy charges. My name is Daron Manson, yeah I know not the nicest last name. I got to school just a few seconds after the tardy bell and made it to class about three minutes later.  

"Daron nice of you to join us," said my teacher with a stupid smug look on his face. 

I headed to my desk  at the back of the class which since I was taking Biology for the second time was actually just a big table. I placed my back pack on the table put my headphones in and went to sleep. Yeah I was one of those kids, you know those who just sit in the back of the class listening to music like Scars on Broadway not even pretending to give the slightest fu^^ of what was going on in class. And thats how the rest of the day went just being woken up periodically by the bell that told me to go to another room. It was lunch time know and I grabbed my food and went to sit down. I just kinda shuffled my food around I wasn't hungry, how could I be i didn't do anything besides sleep, not to mention that this food was rank enough to make even the Blob pass. 

Sorry for the wierd writing I just wanted it to seem like it was written by a guy who wasn't used to writing. also sorry that its so short just getting started though.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Are you gonna put out more chapters? I like this!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
Sure will, probably gonna have one out tonight if I don't get preoccupied. 
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TypingKira

Epic!  

If you're interested chapter 19 of Asguardian is up, when you're done!