My own superhero

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thegreat4u

Not to be taken seriously. I got this idea cuz Of my love for shrimps let say the character whoes name is jim bob eats radioactive shrimp and becomes jumbo shrimp he gains he power to communicate with shrimps and shoot them out of his hands he also super strength super hearing can swim fast his costume will will be shrimp colors and His main villain will be the shrimpminator who hates shrimps so he want kill them all his powers are strength underwater breathing he has twin swords that can cut through anything.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

Hello, I'm here to inform you that your character is now property of Marvel Comics. Any attempt to copyright OUR new character will be dealt with legally. Thank you very much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@AweSam said:

Hello, I'm here to tell you your character is now property of Marvel Comics. Any attempt to copyright OUR new character will be dealt with legally. Thank you very much.

LOL!

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#4  Edited By GR2Blackout

@primepower53 said:

@AweSam said:

Hello, I'm here to tell you your character is now property of Marvel Comics. Any attempt to copyright OUR new character will be dealt with legally. Thank you very much.

LOL!

^this^

Kadj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kadj

@AweSam: sadly I feel sure this happens more often than we think.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

@primepower53 said:

@AweSam said:

LOL!

^this^

This.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rusty_Irons

@thegreat4u said:

Not to be taken seriously. I got this idea cause of my love for shrimps let say the character whose name is Jim bob eats radioactive shrimp and becomes jumbo shrimp he gains he power to communicate with shrimps and shoot them out of his hands he also has super strength, super hearing and can swim fast. his costume will will be shrimp colors and His main villain will be the shrimpinator who hates shrimps so he wants to kill them all. His powers are strength, underwater breathing, and he has twin swords that can cut through anything.

Some of his villains could be "Long John Silver" and "The Red Lobster". LoL.

kingmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kingmonster

@thegreat4u said:

Not to be taken seriously. I got this idea cuz Of my love for shrimps let say the character whoes name is jim bob eats radioactive shrimp and becomes jumbo shrimp he gains he power to communicate with shrimps and shoot them out of his hands he also super strength super hearing can swim fast his costume will will be shrimp colors and His main villain will be the shrimpminator who hates shrimps so he want kill them all his powers are strength underwater breathing he has twin swords that can cut through anything.

What?

troIIer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By troIIer

FANTASTIC

zukami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zukami

cool

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rusty_Irons

don't get your hopes up. It's just a joke.