Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

alright, I am taking a little break from New Rider for a little bit because I am making a new story, this one will not be placed in the Marvel Universe though, it will be placed in the DCU and will be placed in gotham. the story will be about a kid who was trained his whole life to be an assassin and to kill batman, but is to much for them to handle. he will break free from there clutches with the desire to be a hero, but for now thats all im revealing. it will possibly come out this week possibly tomorrow but im still thinking on it. so what r ur thoughts on this? any poiters that someone could give? I'll gladly hear any willing to give
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CapFanboy

I'm not that interested in DC but this sounds promising, it has many possibilities and avenues you can explore in terms of raw ideas. any plan on how far you're going to let this run?

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@CapFanboy: i think it should run around the same amount of chapters as new rider, which is pretty long, i still dont have a set number for either but pretty long
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CapFanboy
@ghostrider fan1: sounds good :)
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By TypingKira

Well, naurally, since it's you writing it, it will be awesome, and we shall praise it's very existence. 

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@TypingKira: lol thanks I;m gonna do my best on it