My Ideal IDW TMNT movie

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

Edited By flazam

This is what I want a TMNT reboot to be like. I would keep the orgin as Normal.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (with thanks to Arkham c1tzen)

• Director: Ridley scott
  • Villian: Baxter Stockman
  • Basic Plot:

Baxter Stockman has become the leader of a new company called "Mouser Industrys" This company looks into Mechanics and how robots can help humans In Daily ways, But Baxter is instent that they are used for War And he rigs the Mouser robots minds to follow his commands he is caught by the police and goes into hiding but is still in control of the mousers.

The TMNT have had ther orgin already and have met splinter.

In revenge to being chased out his company he make his Robots attack his old company and kill the new Leader of the company. The TMNT are becoming more intact with there powers and begin Secretly investing who is control the Mousers. And at this scene during the movie you would Start to pick up there personaltys and there weapons.

To Baxters surprise one of the Mousers is taken offline (Mini Easter Egg for Krang taking over the Robot) Baxter begins planing to take over New York with his Mousers and The TMNT confront him and his army after an epic battle with him and his robots he is killed by Rapheal when they return to there home a shock ending reveals splinter has been shredded to pieces and lies dead with a note written in blood saying "Vengence" (An Easter Egg for Shredder)

What do you think do you like the ending this is very Basic April and stuff is also in it

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

i wouldnt have killed of splinter in the first film but apart from that its great

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

thanks I agee with you

i wouldnt have killed of splinter in the first film but apart from that its great