lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

I wanted to know her power limitations and here they are:

Strength: 100 tons MAX along with the invulnerability---it only lasts a min before requiring a 15 sec recharge but it's better than nothing.

How high can she jump? 400 ft, equal to 120 meters. She jumps off at a speed of 110 mph.

Because she has the ability to fly at the speed her body moves, her max speed wiyhout any outside help would be flying at 110 mph. Fast enough to kill her if she hit something while her 15 sec recharge was in effect. Not so fast that the speed alone would kill her though. She would definitely wear some type of eyewear to protect her eyes, because her flight speed is static, it won't change unless she stops flying and restarts at a lower or faster speed as she drops.

Because she has other abilities, and the strength/invulnerability is the only one that requires a recharge, she should be able to take on most or all street levelers wth ease.

No Caption Provided
dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

To expand on her weaknesses, you should extend the cooldown rates when there's and excess of usage. For example, if she goes straight back to her superstrength immediately after her a 15 second cooldown, make her have to wait another 30 or 45 seconds before she can use her power again. This would allow you to develop her strategic skills rather than just leaving her as a one-trick pony. You might also want to added a drawback to her laser fingers so she doesn't always fall back on them until she regains her strength.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By Joygirl

You should put her in that Marvel 1-7 chart. That would be interesting. Though I forget the specifics on it.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lorbo

@dngn4774 said:

To expand on her weaknesses, you should extend the cooldown rates when there's and excess of usage. For example, if she goes straight back to her superstrength immediately after her a 15 second cooldown, make her have to wait another 30 or 45 seconds before she can use her power again. This would allow you to develop her strategic skills rather than just leaving her as a one-trick pony. You might also want to added a drawback to her laser fingers so she doesn't always fall back on them until she regains her strength.

I like the idea, maybe she will have a 30 sec cool down the next time she uses the strength/invulnerablity. As for the lasers...I think having her use them for ten seconds is great, but they require a ten second cool down.In the meantime she would have to resort to spamming webbing, and I am quite sure webbing won't help her much if she is facing ANY sort of gunfire, especially if her strength/invulnerablity was down. She would be a sitting duck unless she had a spot to hide or had tank like friends.

Given all the timing concerns, I am going to add an extra ability due to the nature of her powers. She will have an inner HUD (heads up display) that she see's when using her powers. It alerts her EXACTLY how long she has to use each of the rechargable powers she has.

Her powers stem from the fact that in the story her life force is transferred to a new body that looks exactly like her old one, except it was designed with superpowers. It has nanites that connect to her brain and relay vital information about her rechargable powers.