My Character: Upgrade

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Ok, this not a story, its just a character I made.. Sorry if it doesn't belong here

If you could make a backstory or something it would be cool

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Name: Upgrade

Universe: Mine

Alliance: Neutral

Occupation: Tournament Fighter ( in his universe powers are common. If you have powers you can join high tech fighting tournaments. You can bet and win money by winning fights )

Powers: Connor has the power to upgrade any object he touches. E.X. he can grab a knife and turn it into a 3 foot long sword. Or he can grab a acorn and make it a small bomb. He can also revert something to its original form. If he gets mad or extremely determined he can amp his powers

Weaknesses and Limits: He can't upgrade something to much different from its original form ( trying to make a lightbulb a car )

Skills: Connor is a master swordsman, and ok marksman, and a great strategy maker

Personality: He is a fun person but can be serious if necessary.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine

That is actually a really cool power.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By poze

@wildvine: agree on that

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joewell911

@wildvine said:

Yeah, i tryed to think of something original, is there anyone else that you know with that power?

I'm good at making powers and stuff, i just can't write

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ekrolo

That power sounds effing badass! It has so much potential for some awesome fights.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#6  Edited By GR2Blackout

Cool!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By Project_Worm
@joewell said:

@wildvine said:

Yeah, i tryed to think of something original, is there anyone else that you know with that power?

The whole thing sounds pretty sweet, but I feel like you should go with a different name... 'Cause he already shares a few similarities with the Upgrade from Ben 10. 
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

@Project_Worm: Any ideas?

@GR2Blackout said:

Cool!

thanks

@ekrolo said:

That power sounds effing badass! It has so much potential for some awesome fights.

Thanks, i have thought of all kinds of upgrades ( computer into armor, a lightbulb into batton ( one of the long ones ), roller skates into flying shoes, and alot more )

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#9  Edited By cbishop

@joewell said:

@wildvine said:

With the universe you have him set in, it sounds like you should be designing a video game for him - something like Tekken or Mortal Kombat, where super powered characters battle each other. :)

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By poze

@cbishop: mmh I don't think so if its a video game then then a good old beat em all (not fighting game) like he fighting against many enemies

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@joewell said:

Weaknesses and Limits: He can't upgrade something to much different from its original form ( trying to make a lightbulb a car )

Powers: Connor has the power to upgrade any object he touches. Or he can grab a acorn and make it a small bomb

How do acorns become bombs?

I like him but I'd say he could only Upgrade like his name and power suggests, makes it interesting because if he needs a low tech solution and he keeps turning the garage door opener into a mini robot...his arch-nemesis could be Downgrade. Great idea, write a story about him and see where it goes

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cbishop

@poze said:

@cbishop: mmh I don't think so if its a video game then then a good old beat em all (not fighting game) like he fighting against many enemies

That could work too. :)

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By poze

@cbishop: well I say that because I think like he could pick up weapons and upgrade them in the middle of a fight against 4 enemies and I wouldn't see that in a fighting game

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cbishop

@poze said:

@cbishop: well I say that because I think like he could pick up weapons and upgrade them in the middle of a fight against 4 enemies and I wouldn't see that in a fighting game

I get that. Kind of like that zombie game where you're in the mall, and can pick up all kinds of stuff to use as weapons. Upgrade could be picking stuff up and turning it into more powerful weapons.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By poze

@cbishop: you mean Dead Rising? Kinda but I thought it more with human or monsters and like a real adventure where you can discover world :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cbishop

@poze: yeah, I didn't mean it would be exactly the same - i was just comparing how you could pick everything up in that game.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By poze

@cbishop: oh ok I know