My bio raw version (How my is going to be)

Avatar image for dagger_operative_lc_12
Dagger Operative LC-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NOTE:This isn't done yet and it is going to be updated soonish,if you have any complaints or proposals just talk to me on this thread i actually will not start writing til tomorrow morning !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,i am Dagger Operative LC-12 and i see you are trying to dig information for me!I will give it to you,do not worry i will give you everything you need!I am an Dagger Operative an LC one too (LC means Land Control,meaning that i am sent into missions where i either have to defend something,attack it or in the worst case scenario blow it up with a bomb) if you wonder what a Dagger Operative is well its the leftovers of the now disbanded S.A.S. (in the year of 2060 it ,which is two years after i have joined the S.A.S,it is destroyed by our "allies" Royal Army) we may be small but we sure as hell don't put up with crap,you can be sure of that ,recently i have been promoted to the rank of Captain and i have my own Dagger Squad -The Bloody Dagger- it is still growing and growing

But surely.....

Refuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Refuel

Why didn´t you post when you´ve finished it?

Avatar image for dagger_operative_lc_12
Dagger Operative LC-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Refuel said:

" Why didn´t you post when you´ve finished it? "

lol......I seriously don't know!:-(
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

I just wrote mine. I'll post mine

Bio:

I am Ventricko of the planet Falgoru II, I was created to be the first in a wave of super-soldiers to help defend my planet. After being kidnapped (whilst in my premature stage) by the Claurghnaughts and brought to their home planet, I was to be studied by their scientists so that they may have their own Super Soldiers. My Creators had been warned of a possible kidnapping and thought of it as a joke but decided to give me an adaptation ability, so I may be able to defend myself and my weaknesses remain unexposed. After the scientists experimented on me I awoke from an adaptive hibernation and I had gained super strength, a camouflage ability and durable skin which was as durable as your earth metal known as "Titanium". After attempting to break free I was electrocuted and stabbed, beaten to submission and I fell into another adaptive hibernation. 

I woke 2 weeks later with increasing strength, my camouflage, super senses, a mind which was able to kill with no guilt and "Bone" claws, after realizing what had happened I had attempted to escape and shot my bone claws into the throats of the scientists killing them. I moved on to the guards for payback and killed them with my fists and stabbing them in their hearts(Claurghnaughts have 3 hearts), after realizing I was free I hid in a cave and fell into another adaptive slumber my mind was normal and I gained super speed to escape The "Giants" which are giant Leech-like creatures with five sets of jaws and 200 teeth in each. After defeating and slaying 2 Giants I managed to board a cargo ship to your earth planet where I was promised pay to mine for rare metals and explosive compounds.

After being betrayed by the cargo ship pilot, I was locked in a cell composed of "Adamantium" which was used to contain earth's "Hulk", I attempted to escape and was let out only once a month for food and water until I worked for free, I went through this for 3 earth years until I worked for free, when I did work I got more food and as I got more food I gained strength. I destroyed my cell and freed the other captives and slaves and came to earth's surface. I have only recently come to earth's surface (it was 7 months ago) and I am learning Earth's customs as I travel the world helping all those that I can.