Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill

My Anakin skywalker Origin What should Have Been. Part 1

These are all characters, creatures, and stories bases on the creations of George Lucas.  This is how I think Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace should have went  down.  There are some things that I done mind being in the movie but Ill state which scenes those are.  Im just going to go into detail what I think should have been done.  Plus fix up Anakin a bit.

Opening:

The fox logo

Show Lucas films logo.

Cut to scene:

Tatooine:

Night Time:

A massive group of Sandcrawlers are roaming threw a massive canon area.  In the Jawa driving pit, one jawa spots a ship about to crash into a canyon area.

Jawa:  Look a ship!  It must be worth millions.

Jawa 2:  Yes the parts will be of great value.

The Sandcrawlers drive towards the crash.  All of a sudden they are attacked by a pod racer gang trying to steal their droids and parts lead by Sebulba.(All the pop racing aliens are bigger then in the movie.  At least norma human hight for some of them.)  They blast a violent swarm of blasts at the crawlers.  The Jawas try and do their best defending themselves with their Ion Blaster, Ion rifles, and their Pods.

Sebulba:  Kill and take what you can gang!

The gang shots and kills many Jawas.  Gasgano mortally shoots one of Jawas.  One Jawa stops firing to tend to his fallen Jawa.

Dying Jawa:  Quick get to the wreck.  Get the others to collect as much as they can!

the Jawa dies.  the one Jawa then quickly gathers some Jawas on their pods and flee to the crash.  Gasgano sees them fleeing.

Gasgano: Sebulba!  some are getting away!

Sebulba sees them and gathers three other gang members to chase them on their pod racers.  The 4 racers chase the Jawa pods threw the dangerous canyon. The Jawas manage to out run them and make it to the crash site.  they get off there pods and spot the body of a semi-eaten woman.  The door of the ship looks as if it were torn into.

Jawa:  What happened here?

All of a sudden they hear a roar.  the Jawas turn around and spot a teenage Greater Krayt dragon with the body of an adult man in it's mouth.  the beast walks forward.  Meanwhile as the Pod racers catch up, they spot the dragon coming into clear at last minute.  Sebulba and two other racers stop but one doesn't and crashes into the dragon and the driver dies.  This distracts the dragon from the Jawas and moves it attention the the pod racer gang.  The gang tries to ward off with their blasters.  

Meanwhile the Jawas walk into the ship ripping out parts when all of a sudden, one of the Jawas sees something in the back.  A baby in a protective bed.  The Jawa is amazed.

Jawa: Look! Look!

the second Jawa comes over.  It is surprised too.

Jawa 2:  It is human baby.

Jawa:  The krayt dragon ate his parents.  We can't leave it here.

Jawa 2:  Lets just take the important part that baby and leave quick!

Back outside the pod racer gang still fires at the dragon. The dragon manages to grab one of the gang members and eats him.  Sebulba spots the two jawas escaping again with ship parts and the human baby. He aims his blaster trying to hit the jawa but the blast misses then and grazes the babie's left arm.  The baby cries. Sebulba then gets a radio call.

Sebulba:  Gasgano.

Gasgano:  We are in a krayt dragon nesting ground!  They are destroying everything and eating are guys and the Jawas!

Sebulba:  Cancel the raid.  get the rest to head back to Mos Eisley. 

Sebulba sees the jawas with the baby escaping in a pod.

Sebulba:  I'll meet back with guys later Gasgano.  Im going after live human cargo.

Gasgano: Right.

Gasgano hangs up.

Sebulba:  Im going after the human.  You hold the dragon back.

Gang member:  Im out of ammo!

sebulba:  You don't have to be alive to hold something off.

Sebulba shoots the gang member to have the dragon feast on his carcass. Sebulba then gets into his racer and chases the jawas.  He manages to catch up to the pod and flies side by side with it shoots one of the jawas.  He then jumps onto the pod trying to grab the baby.  The baby accidentaly drops a blast hanging from the jawas coat hit sebulba onto the ground.  the pod flies away.  Sebula lies in the desert wounded and angry.

Sebulba:  Damn.

End

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Anything was better than the crap they passed off as prequels, I don't think their terrible, but they could have done better

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Sheep-Kill

agreed. 
Daepool should have killed Jar Jar

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

interested to see where this goes, not fan of scriptwriting but this will do ;)

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By White Assassin

This story is awesome so far. cant wait until the next part!