Avatar image for agent__eugene_a__
Agent. Eugene A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agent. Eugene A.

Welcome to my fan fic thingie.. i'm not the greatest writer in the world guys, but i do my best, here is the story of my character, hope you guys like it, is the biginning though i will fallow the story as i RPG :D

caption
caption

“I been long trying to be part of the police force here in Vine city I tried to apply for homicides my name is Eugene my friends call me “E” and the ones who know me and hate me normally call me Mustang because of my car, my car has more fame than myself since most times I don’t even step out the car to catch the criminals, I just run over them and they just fall inside the car through the windshield.. If they are lucky..,

This stunt almost cost me my license when they caught me doing it, it was fun while it lasted. But don’t get me wrong I am not a bad guy I am just a cop who hates criminals and likes to teach them a lesson so they don’t even think on doing the crime again, is the way I do things, is also the reason why no agency will hire me, that is why I decided to make my own. Mustang investigation service (M.I.S) yes is legal legit! at least for now it is, the government wants to stop paying my bills since I haven’t turn in anyone in months also I am working alone even if I told them I would get company but I’m not exactly a people person so I have some trouble whit that. I figure my problem is actually quite simple to solve, Vine city is full of freaks, people whit abilities like if they would come right out of a comic book I’ve heard there are so powerful that only one man had cause mayhem in a military base, alone, I hope I don’t face him, but I believe that if I could capture at least one, only one of them high power villains I could make my reputation and the government might keep my paycheck coming for a couple of more months until I get a steady job”

“but how can I accomplish this if this freaks are so damn powerful, all I got is my gun, my back gun and my get my hands dirty gun, if I want to stand a chance I must do something, get something that would give me a better chance of surviving”

At that time E seems to had pop in a idea, he made a sharp turn almost crashing.

“you scratch my baby and I’ll beat your ass like a run away slave mother Foka!. Time to pay a old friend a visit ”

E remembered about one of he’s friends from the academy who got expelled and almost arrested for messing around whit illegal armament he then turned he‘s life around selling stolen armament to some tycoons, maybe he has something new. I don’t think I’m going to be very welcome after I broke he’s nose, but is been long, I don’t think he remembers.

E knock on a door and a man opens it and as soon as he sees E he yells and slams the door shut yelling like crazy. E kicks the door open and walks in. “is that any way to treat a old friend Rodney? C’mon it was years ago!”

Rodney grabs a broom stick and yells at E to get out.

“C’mon, Rodney that is not nice, all your doing is getting me mad and making me assumed that you got what I came for”

Rodney yells out “what you want whit me E I got nothing, I’m out of the game! Now leave”

Sighs, E steps forward and Rodney swings the stick straight to E’s head but E grabs it whit he’s right hand then brakes it through the middle whit he’s forearm then he hits Rodney across the face whit the other half of the broken stick. Rodney fall on the ground crying whit a busted lip and a lump on he’s cheek bone. E squats close to the fearful Rodney.

“I’m not here to arrest you”

They both walk to Rodney’s basement is just common, a common basement like any other, but then Rodney push a desk out the way and there’s a trap door they walk down through it and it just led up to another room a very small room but had boxes and weapons like if it was a library.

“wow, that’s clever, you shorten your basement to make a hidden room in the extra space, no wonder why the police didn’t find nothing, your one clever mo’ foka, what you got?”

Rodney opens the boxes and pulls out a custom grenade launcher, and throws him one of the grenades at E.

“that there is something that you my friend is not suppose to know about for a couple of years, very hot! Hot as in stolen from the government hot, is contained radiation Granade, to use this baby you must take good distance if not it could blow yourself out like a fool. It has double the power of the original grenades, maybe more, does that makes your day?”

“pretty cool, what do you have that I can use in case I need to make a quick escape something not so heavy and easy to use”

Rodney pauses for a second, then he ask if he thinks that is Dexter’s lab, he says he has nothing like that all he has are weapons.. But then he remembers of something and he start looking around fast even dropping a few things until he finds a box. “ah! Ok is not Dexter’s lab I can’t make you fly but I do have this my man”

Rodney throws the box at E saying they are special forces clinger gloves, they are use in the high military black ops teams”

E doesn’t seem to fallow, asking what the gloves do.

“don’t you know anything about the new world? E, you can climb walls whit them, they have a maximum weight limit though, no more than 300 pounds or you will fall, if is only one person then it be fine”

E then ask if he has anything new for ammo but Rodney says he only has the cop killers bullets, but E says he got plenty of them and ask if he has anything else that he might be interested but Rodney say the rest is just what he can see. E looks around and grabs night vision binoculars, bulletproof vest and a utility belt along whit more Ammo. And put it all in a box, he was walking out and Rodney ask who’s paying for all he took.

“I’ll make you a deal Rodney, I’ll keep your secret I wont arrest you and pay you to get me loaded when I need, just make sure to get more of these and when I get my agency I’ll hook you up whit the money ok bro, later”

E, walks out and put everything in the trunk of he’s car, he gets in it and drives.

“and when I get my agency, your ass is mine fool, but for now lets keep you close.. I wonder where can I get me one of those freaks..”

E drives around the city in he’s mustang, the hunt begins...