moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By moviegeek17

Rated Mature (swearing)
(i know i said I'd wait for the opinions to come in before i chose my fan fic but well i was on a roll with this story so i figured this was the one to go with. hope you guys enjoy it too!)

He’s not dead… he can’t be. The bat doesn’t die! But yet the media drones on, showing coverage of the “heroes” parading downtown for his ceremony. That’s not his body in there, it’s a ruse…

“Victor… are you going to answer me or do you want to go back in solitary?” The doctor stares impatiently at Victor Zsasz from the other end of a make shift table in Arkham’s Therapy room with two armed guards behind her both equally as impatient. Victor casually glides a finger across one of his numerous tally mark scars, off in his own twisted little world.

“Repeat the question number 87, I was… distracted.” He gives her a demonic smirk, freezing the doctor and her guards momentarily. He can tell they want to end this session quickly. “For the last time Victor, my name is Doctor Allison Green. Not a number…”

“Ahh but 87 that is all you are to me. Another mark to be added to my collection… but for now I will humor your pesky questions. What was it again?” She sighs and looks at her clock noticing that they still have another 20 minutes before the session is over. Days like this are when she wished she was a school teacher. “Ever since batman has… passed on you have insisted that he is still alive. What makes you think so?”

Victor stops playing with his tallies and looks her right in the eyes. This is the question he’s been waiting for, his demeanor turns from the disinterest of a teenager to the deranged obsession of Captain Ahab. “You’re new to Arkham aren’t you doctor?” The doctor pulls out her pen ready to make her evaluation of him. “Yes. I’ve been here for 3 weeks. Why do you...”

“Because only a moron would actually think that the batman is dead, he’s been shot, stabbed, broken and blown up but each and every single time he comes back. Ask Crane, Dent or Joker they’ll tell you the same fucking thing!” He bangs on the old wooden table like an old school politician trying to rally up a crowd, the guards raise their tasers nervous he might explode. “It’s different this time Victor they buried him on national television…”

“LIES ALL LIES! The bat isn’t dead, he’s just resting. Waiting for us to believe he’s gone and then he’ll be back! You’ll see, you will all see! But it isn’t all bad…” Zsasz grins happily the guards remain on edge as the doc Continues. “What could be good about batman dying?”

“Simple dear 87. While the bat is away, Zsasz will play.” The guards begin to squeeze on the trigger but she raises her hand, the tasers are lowered. “Victor it’s time to face reality. You are not escaping this time… You are guarded almost 24 hours a day and when you are not under watch you’re in solitary.” “87 you disappoint me… have you ever seen the escape rates in this place? Speak your logic all you want but rest assured I will break out of here and when I do nothing will keep us apart 87… nothing can keep me from my marks.” She reels her head back in disgust keeping her eyes from him momentarily; she has lost all of her remaining patience with him.

“I don’t understand it Victor! You had everything a person could want, money power, fame. But you threw it all away for this murderous crusade of yours. If it wasn’t for your cousin I’d say genetics were to blame for your condition…” Zsasz stares blankly at her not understanding what she means. “What are you talking about 87…?”

“You haven’t heard? One of your cousins has been assigned to Gotham’s finest. Been a few months now as a matter of fact.” Zsasz clenches his fists for hard his knuckles crack. “He’s… He’s one of you!?”

“That’s not the way I’d put it Mr. Zsasz, but yes. He saw where he was heading and…” “Why didn’t anyone tell me 87?” Zsasz has almost completely lost it, normally the guards would tranquilize him by now but she holds her hand up high, determined to beat him at his own mental game. “They thought it would derail any potential progress we gained with you but at this point I don’t care how you feel about it.”

“hehehehehehehe hahahahahah!.” Zsasz exposes more of his teeth with his grin while he laughs showing off his broken and jagged teeth along with a few tally marks on his gums. The staff is on edge. “What’s so funny Victor?”

“For once in their miserable lives the zombies were right!” In a flash he puts his face within inches of hers. “My dear 87 it appears I have some business to attend to so sadly I’ll have to make our union quicker than I had hoped. My lovely 87, 88 and 89 let the fun begin…”

To Be Continued... in 2 weeks!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Constantine

Swish, love it... nice work :D

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Awesomesauce!!!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator
@moviegeek17: Nice chapter! But to be continued in 2 weeks? Can't wait to see how Mr. Zsasz will play.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

lookin good!

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers