Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By moviegeek17

FR 18 (disturbing content)

Mr. Zsasz: The Deepest Mark Part 3

“Do you feel that? The warm blood trickling down your chest, the slow deliberate breathing of your lungs like it’s a gift? Time becoming an afterthought… That is what it truly means to be alive 92!” Victor grabs some gauze from the ambulance wrapping up his new mark to prevent the bleeding. The inside of the car is bathed in the newly fresh blood of his victims. The driver of the ambulance is lying beside the wheel face first with a deep knife wound in the back of his head, he didn’t see it coming. The second person was not as lucky…

She lies on the hospital stretcher Zsasz’s protruding out prominently where her hear should be, she has lost a lot of blood. “W-what are you doing?” he turns his attention back at her and looking at her like she should know. “Shopping of course. There are plenty of others in this wretched city to save, I need to be ready for my marks... Don't you hear it? They're calling to me..." She coughs up a small pool of blood beside her, knowing her time is almost out tears stream down her face, no one can save her now. “I only wish it didn’t have to end like this. Your… rite was supposed to be quick and clean, through the aorta. If it’s any consolation to you it’ll be over shortly.”

“Why? Why do this?” she says gradually becoming weaker with each passing moment. “Have you ever asked that yourself Ms.…” he wipes the blood off her name tag, reading it out loud. “Young? What’s the point of letting society control us? The 9 to 5 daily grind, the same dinner day in day out sleep, then repeat. Humanity was not meant to be like this Ms. Young but none of you realize it, not yet. You say that I am insane when it's your kind who are truly insane!”

Her movements begin to slow, her breathing nearly halted. He notices this and brings himself closer to her watching her dying eyes like a work of art. “It’s so beautiful, every time i think I’ve seen it all someone like you comes around… Thank you Ms. Young, you were the perfect choice to start off my newest mission… goodbye 92.” He closes her eye lids and leaves the ambulance.  Her last tear hits the ground as he exits.

To be continued

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator
@moviegeek17: Great chapter!  I gotta say that this one is pretty short but still it's good. Can't wait for the next one.
Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hero1921

Dope chapter. I need the other two lol. Nice take on Mr. Zsasz.