Darkerangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darkerangel

No Caption Provided

T -- Teen: May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

Story Summary

The year is After Second Era 7-44. With the Earth Federation broken, an interstellar armada called the Xen-Dominion takes advantage and justifies themselves to rulership over Earth Sphere. This inevitably leads to bloodshed between those that had left and those that remained. A rogue space team called U-FEA are in search for the Beacon of Hope for the future of humanity. They will use the blueprints from the Mobile Weapons before them as part of their arsenal to take down the Xen-Dominion.

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth: OP/ED

The year is After Second Era 7-42. After the Battle of La Gramis of the three yearlong Earth and Vagan conflict was won thanks to the Asuno brothers, the United Earth Federation was soon to make peace with the Vagans. However on November, ASE 7-42 is whentheycame. Out from the cold darkness of deep space, a humanoid extraterrestrial armada calling themselves Xen-Dominion appeared out of nowhere through a warpgate and began their descent toward the Earth Sphere. Their initial approach was consider friendly at first, but between them and the U.E.F. something horrible happened to both factions known as The First Contact.

Frame 01: The Third Contact

December, ASE 7-42

“Bastards! Fire the anti-air cannons!” ordered Admiral Frederick Algreus. The Amadeus, a space battleship adjusted its anti-air cannons, targeting the enemy’s main carriers.

“Firing,” assured the artillery officer. Each cannon fired pink-ish beams toward the enemy line, especially at two particular ships larger than their own.

The enemy or Xen-Dominion’s battleship called, the Angeline was stationed next to a warship that was dark purple with a massive wingspan. The back half was wide for deep space propulsion while the front half stretched to the length of two football fields. Unbeknown to the Amadeus-fleet, the battleship was called the Scorpiro and aboard the Angeline, sitting in the captain’s chair was Commander Rossario Solen.

She had a habit of curling a lock of her wild strawberry hair around her right index finger that fell to her shoulders. Though attractive, half of her face was scared during the event known as The First Contact. That side of her face was hidden behind half of an iron mask that went from the top of her head and curved downward according to her right jawline. She was dressed in a dark red normal suit with a yellow chest/shoulder pad and yellow vertical stripes that traveled from the center of her arms and neck on down. Her green eyes narrowed,

“Evade!” Commander Solen shouted. The Angeline maneuvered a few degrees to miss the incoming fire.

~The Battlefield: Space~

Xen-Dominion’s main units called the Gigaks swarmed the battlefield like locust. Color scheme the top half was all dark blue and lower half all dark purple. Shoulder shield-like binders provided stability for the unit. Gigaks were designed to be a light highly maneuverable mobile suit, suited for high-speed dogfighting and med-range assaults. Unfortunately, in order to keep its mass down, the armor except for the torso plate was downgraded considerably.

“Damn, they’re everywhere,” cursed Lesia, an Earth Federation pilot. Those piloting a Genoace O-Custom had been recently upgraded with a new visor, high-precision sensor, and antenna blade. Lesia manage to dodge the green energy sprits that were coming from the Gigaks.

~The Amadeus~

Algreus also noticed the usually high number of Gigaks targeting their mainline of defense, attempting to push through.

“Admiral, if this keeps up…” informed the assistant operator above him via a craned perch. In mid response,

“How long till the Asuno brothers arrive?” Algreus asked.

“An estimated twenty-minutes,” she answered.

“We must continue to hold this line till they get here. Send back out our damage units once repaired quickly,” he ordered, buying sometime.

“Oh no you don’t!” barked Riley, another Earth Federation pilot. His high-speed combat Clanche wasn’t able to match that of a Gigak. Equipped with a DODS rifle, managed to fire back three illuminating beams that took out a Gigak mobile suit from the side. Green beam sprits came at the pilot from the rear, making the Clanche quickly turn into a fighter-like form, which flew at a greater speed. The pilot managed to evade the sprits just by seconds.

~The Angeline~

Rossario scanned the battlefield through multi-monitors, seeing how numbers wise, the battle was falling into her favor, however unlike past battles, the enemy’s resistance is alarmingly strong. Pushing through the mainline of the enemy’s defense placed a great strain on her soldiers, but a must in order to reach the Earth Sphere. In front of her, her crew worked diligently, maintaining the course of action when the lead operator informed that the enemy units have dropped 23% and an estimated breach was given.

“Excellent, contact the Scorpiro and inform Captain Sigato that our Gigak units will hold their position.”

In a few seconds the fighter-like form Clanche transformed back into MS mode while taking out from its wrist a sword-like beam saber and used it to slice off the binders belonging to a particular Gigak. The pilot inside closed his eyes for the finishing blow to the cockpit. After a while, he found himself still breathing, still alive and when he opened his eyes, he witnessed the Clanche lowering its beam saber.

“What’s going on?” Riley questioned regarding his scanners and sensors going wild.

~The Amadeus~

Algreus jumped at attention from emergence alarm sounding off.

“Admiral! Sensors are indicating an object entering the battlefield and sir…it’s massive,” informed the assistant operator. Algreus had them magnify the area generating this anomaly on screen.

Before them all, a warpgate began transpiring. It was as if space and time was stretching into the shape of a cone and from it a mobile asteroid base with large fitted thermonuclear hyper-deutesion thrusters warped through. As it exited from it, glowing blue tails of light subsided from the thrusters’ backend and after five seconds they dispersed when the warpgate closed.

“Warp status, clear. Navigation confirmed. The Xyan has caught up with both the Angeline and Scorpiro vessels,” informed the chief navigator aboard the mobile base and headquarters belonging to the leader of the extraterrestrial empire, Xen-Dominion.

“M’Lady, both vessels are engaged in battle. Targets have been confirmed to be Earth Federation-types,” said Provisional Commander Mason Hart, reading the report just given to him by the lead operator. Tall, lengthy, and had a kind of wild beauty to him that gave him a dangerous edge. Mason had a physique that could be that of a gymnastic, due to intense training. His hair was a shiny jet of black that was pulled back and tied into a ponytail. He had an otherworldly look to him with the sides of his head shaved off. Below his slightly flared bangs was a set of deep, frosty eyes that seemed to swirl with the fury of a blizzard at times.

The Xyan main bridge had the crew’s equipment positioned in rows of a 2x6 in a “V” formation while centered to the side of them was the commanding post. Lady Xenith chin rested on her right fist, her upper back-length white hair and soulless emerald eyes made her easy to spot. She wore a see-through gown with a black front top and a silver/gold blest that elongated her figure. Silver and black long shoulder pads with black angled heeled shoe boots and a rainbow iridescent moissanite-like silicon crystal pierced to both ears.

“Ma’am, incoming transmission from Captain Starr,” said the chief operator.

“Patch him through,” she commanded in a stern tone. A video image of Sigato appeared on the main monitor and before he spoke, he maneuvered his fist to his heart and then moved it to the side via the air. Holding up the fist as a means of saluting.

“Lady Xenith, we are pleased that both you and Xyan arrived safely. We are one step closer toward the Motherland.” Sigato Starr was the son of the ace pilot Harla Starr, a great and well-known warrior who fought for her beliefs in the Xen-Dominion. Though skilled, she was labeled as K.I.A. during the Battle of Tulsym, a spaceport beyond the oort cloud. Saddened and fueled with animosity by his mother’s death, he recently became the captain of the warship Scorpiro. “I received reports on the XEN00X. Next testing phase is ready to commence.”

“So Soon?” she responded curiously.

“May I…suggest releasing it into combat now?” Captain Sigato asked. Mason’s ears perked up, remembering the last report on the Mobile Weapon and took a step forward,

“I don’t think that’s wise M’Lady. It’s still not at 100% for combat status.” Sigato’s hazel eyes darted a glance at the guardsman before returning his look on Xenith.

“This is true, which is why testing it out on the battlefield now would be a win-win situation. Not only will we have combat data, it would also inform us of necessary notions needed for it to go into its final phase of completion. Either way, it will have to go out sometime,” Captain Sigato inquired.

“Done. However, just so the win is on my side, Captain Sigato, I want you to start pulling back your units while I contact the Angeline,” Lady Xenith agreed.

“Then by all means, allow me to contact the Angeline instead?” Captain Sigato asked. This caused Mason to narrow his gaze at Sigato when he felt a chill run up his spine.

Author Note: Thank you for checking out my new fic. This is a multiverse meaning the After Second Era contains the entire Gundam Universe into one timeline. So from UC all the way to AG. Also maybe some video game introductions. Enjoy muahahha! [I don't own series specific gundams/mobiles suits/characters (Sunrise does) but I thought of the story.]

EP2: MARK Project

EP3: MARK & Targeted

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Nice. After watching the Gundam 00 series, I have to say your new imagined series is great. (Personally, I think Gundam Wing is still better than other Gundam shows. =P) I also like how you split different locations.

Darkerangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkerangel

@the_impersonator: Thanks so much for the comment. Woot woot, I knew there were some Gundam fans up in here lol, jk. References from both Gundam 00 & Wing will definitely appear down the road soon. Thanks, for the longest I've been trying to figure out what would be the best transition between scenes that would work for me as there's a lot of scene changing in Gundam.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@darkerangel: You're welcome. As for the references, I liked the idea. But Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 are set in different Gundam universes according to their calendar or era. I'm not sure if that's going to work unless the references are something fictional in your Gundam series. Yeah, the transition scenes works well just like in the Gundam shows.

Darkerangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Correct. You'll see what I mean much later, but what I can say is that the my calendar of ASE (After Second Era) contains events form every timeline combine. However ASE speeds things up a bit. For example in Gundam AGE their war took like I dunnno...60 years/3 generations to end. In ASE, it took 3 years. Then of course as a writer, I had to edit some things because of the changes. Such as also with Gundam AGE, the main Gundam pilots are a grandfather, father, and son. ASE has them as brothers instead.