Mimic Returns

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mimic12

This is a rewrite of the stoey Exile's Mimics Resurrection.

Our story begins in Earth 3470 the grownd is rumbling sound of gunfire can be heard in the backgrownd as we get closer we see Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird fighting a group of Sentinels one after another they swarm like flies.

T-Bird: What are we going to do its getting croweded and we cant keep this up forever?

Nocturne: I know... theres just too meany of them!

Blink: We have to keep fighting. We cant let them win.

After a couple of minutes the Sentinels stop. Blink looks around wondering why did they stop attacking. Then a mysterious figure shows up and introduces him self.

Figure: So your the famas Exiles I herd so much about you going from world to world fighting and making the wrong things right again and now we meat.

Blink: Nate is that you?

X-Man: Well yes and no I am Nate Gray but not the one you know Unlike the X-Man from your world I enbraced Sinister and his goal to rule the world.

Blink: So what are you going to do now?

X-Man: Simple I will give you a choce join me are die its that simple.

T-Bird: I think I speak for everybody but we will never join you.

Nocturne: Yeah you tell them T-Bird.

X-Man: What a shame... Sentinels... ATTACK!

The Sentinels to fly around the Exiles and start to aim there weapons and at that moment all of the Sentinels exploded into fire, dust and smoke everywere are eveywere. Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird looks to the right were she can see a familiar figure in the distance.

Nocturne: I dont beleve it... this cant be.

Blink: Cal is that you?

Mimic: Yes Clarice its me Im back.

Well thats the end of part one.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mike28

Well so for you are on the right track it had a lot more dialogue and I like the fact that you gave Nocturne and T-Bird parts too. I cant wait to see whats next.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mimic12

Here is part 2

Mimic: Yes Clarice its me im back.

Blink: How are you back? I was at your funeral.

Mimic: Well its a long story. let me finish this and I will tell you everything. Now take Nocturne and T-Bird and go find someplays to hide.

X-Man: Who are you?

Mimic: The names Calvin Rankin but you can call me Mimic.

X-Man: I dont care who you are me and my Brotherhood will finish you and your friends.

Then out of nowhere the rest of the Brotherhood showed up to help X-Man defeat the Exiles.

X-Man: I like you to meat my Brotherhood of Evil. To my right Cyclops to my left Havok and above me is Vulcan. With this team of mutants we will be unstopible.

Mimic: Well thats nice group you got there but me and my friends have been throgh werse then this... So lets see what you got.

Mimic charges into battle and Cyclops fires a blast of energy at him but Mimic block with a force field then disappears then reappears behind Havok and grab him then they both disappear.

Vulcan: What happined to Havok?

Cyclops: Were is he?

X-Man and the Brotherhood wondering were havok is. The Exiles also wondering were did Mimic go.

X-Man: Cowerd why dont you come out and fight like a man?

Then Mimic appeared behind Cyclops and disappeard finaly reappearing infront of X-Man and Vulcan.

Vulcan: Were is the rest of our team?

Mimic: Safe for now I just wanted to even the playing field Nocturne now!

Nocturne: You got it Cal!

Nocturne possest the body of Vulcan and now the exiles have the advantige.

X-Man: You can not beat me im the most powerful mutant on Earth. I have power that riviles the Phoenix how do you think you can stop me?

Mimic: Its simple we have already beatin you.

Just then X-Man felt a pain in his necks Then a secound Mimic  appeared behind him holding a syringe after that X-Man fall to the grownd outcold. The Exiles stund to see what had happined.

Blink: Cal who is this?

Mimic: Its ok hes just one of my duplicates.

T-Bird: Were did you get duplicates?

Mimic: I copied the powers of Madrox. Eneyway lets get these guys out of here and to a safe location then well talk.

Blink: Sounds go to me.

Hours later Mimic, Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird arrive at the home of Heather Hudson Blink is the first one in the door Heather greats them and is shocked to see Mimic Alive.

Heather: Cal... How are you still alive?

Mimic: Well its a long story.

Ok thats the end of part 2.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mike28

So I see you finished part 2 well its much better then the first version. But theres still one question were did the Exiles take The Brotherhood?

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mimic12

Here is part 3 

Heather: Cal how are you still alive?

Mimic: Well it started a couple of weeks after my funeral I woke up in the X Mansion it turns out I never died my body was put into suspended animation and because I copied the powers of both Wolverine an Deadpool my body regenerated itself.

Blink: That amazing Cal so why dident the Professor tell me about this?

Mimic: Because he did not want to get your hopes up just in case I did not come back.

Blink: So I see that you dont have Deadpool's powers eneymore. How did you do it?

Mimic: With the Professors help. I copied his powers and with the extra Telepathic contral I was abile to trade Deadpool's powers for Beast. Then a couple of hours latter I was as good as new.

Nocturne: So Cal that stuff that beat the Brotherhood where did you get it?

Mimic: From Earth - 9252 in that world they made a serum that stop the mutant x gen so I grabed a couple of viles and took them with me.
T-Bird: By the way Cal what powers do you have now? Because you used some I never seen before on the Brotherhood.

Mimic: Well right now I have the powers of Ms Marvel, Madrox, Nightcrawler, Wolverine and Sue Storm.

T-Bird: Thats cool.

Heather: So guys I forgot to ask what did you do to the Brotherhood?

Mimic: Well we took them to Earth - 3062 they have a place called the Void its a prison were they keep the most dangerous mutants.

Heather: I see well... Oh one more thing. How did get here?

Mimic: Simple after my body fully heal and my powers got back to normal the Timebreakers teleported me back to the Crystal Palace and they gave this.

Blink: Wow thats cool it looks a lot like a cell phone.

Mimic: This device has the same function as the Tallus.

Heather: So what are you going to do now?

Mimic: Well for now nothing but sit back and Relax.

Hours latter after talking and getting up to speed the Exile members Blink, Nocturne, T-Bird and Mimic returne to the Crystal Palace for adventures yet untold.  The End. Well thats my story so what do you think?

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mike28

Nice story it was very good. I will give it a 7 out of 10.

The New L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The New L

I thought it was ok as well. The thing I liked the most is the way you did the dialogue it was very different.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mimic12

Thanks the reson I did the dialogue that way because it makes it easy to read.