Midnighter's Death, Yes?

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King

Midnighter is walking through hot desert sand in the middle of the night heading toward a secret  compound 5 kilometers out..

Midnighter: damn, why do these shadow governments have to have compounds in the middle of nowhere?
now i got sand in all my nooks and crannies.. these @$$holes are gonna pay for my discomfort.

Midnighter spots a shadowy figure walking toward his location through the desert sand...

Midnighter: well here comes the welcome wagon. 

Minion: Midnighter, yes? 
I been waiting for you to arrive cross time and space to meet you. 
Hoping for a real challenge.

Midnighter: Damn, you're an ugly piece of work. 
let's see you suppose to be the next generation model.
em i suppose to be scared? 

Minion: Bub, if you knew what you were facing, you would.

Midnighter: i know what i am facing a hunk of chunk software/hardware that doesnt know its already a pile of wreckage.
it's been hit so hard with the ugly stick it doesn't know when its already been dismantled and crushed.
nano self repair regeneration, polymorphic metal, organic and cybernetically fused, superhuman strength and speed, Combat Computer Software.
em i missing anything?

Minion: you forgot the bad attitude, no sense of humor and i possesses 106 fighting instincts of the best killers in the galaxy across time and space and my niffy time displacement unit.

Midnighter: I can run a million scenarios in my head b4 the fight has even started. 

Minion: Bub, you can run a billion scenarios in your head all you want wishful thinking gets you nowhere.
 thinking and doing is two vastly different things.    

Midnighter: i know what you are gonna do b4 you think of doing it, i can see your electrical impulses as you trigger for an attack.  

Minion: Aint no need to sell yourself, it's why i am here, Blade configuration!!

Midnighter: let's dance!

Minion: sorry Bub,  you're climbing up the wrong tree, i dont dance with men.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

finnally,we can get rid of this cheat code of a character
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark King
Midnighter: for a big bad buckets of bolts, i dont see you impressing me.

Minion: oh, I'm just testing out the old combat skills of yours.. cant upload them if they're rusty. 
gotta warm them up get the neural synaptics firing 1st.

Midnighter: you're all talk, you aint laid a finger, i know what you're gonna do and dodge it before you even think of doing it.

Minion: do i look like some scrub cannon fodder, Bub?
you're in the big leagues now..  i don't just have my own battle computer that analyzes your fighting pattern and abilities and then adapts to counter also allowing me to build my own probabilities.

Minion swings his bladed arm as Mindighter ducks beneath the swing and counters with his bo staff placing it behind minion's knee hoping to trip him.. Minion counters raising his knee behind the momentum of the staff straight to Midnighter's chin....

Midnighter: Gaahh!!

Minion:  what's that Bub, didnt quiet catch that. 
this aint no chess match Sally.. you aint stumping this computer combat system.
i dont just run combat analyzes and counters.. i also use instincts of over a 106 personalities of the best fighters.. 
not only can i turn your probability scenarios upside down but make my moves unpredictable picking and choosing the best attack from all scenarios.

Midnighter: take's more then a love tap to put me down. 
I get my jaw broken every night as foreplay...  
so far i aint impressed.

Minion: Of course it was a love tap, i dont want your head popping off in the middle of the desert. 
 i need it intact with as little damage as possible.
that was nothing more then a class 3 hit. 

Midnighter seeing he is in trouble turns off his pain receptors and begins to blitz around DH2's punches and swing... becoming a blur and managing to punch DH2 in the gut with all his strength..  CRACK!!  
Midnighter breaking his hand in the attack... 

Death Head's II backhands Midnighter  across the desert sand sending Midnighter skitting across the sand. the sand grains digging into his costume and back ripping him apart at the speed and force he is sent into.

Minion:  this bod is made of composite future metals beyond your time frame's ability to damage especially from some sissy class 2 punch.
Come on Mid o' boy let's see those probability scenarios in effect.
you're seriously disappointing me twinkle toes..

Midnighter: you're dead , you f#$#' in pile of scrap!!

Minion: that's just pathetic, name calling now.
what's next you gonna bite off my ankles, I'm too tough for you, Bub.
you just end up breaking your teeth then again that would be a plus  for your sex life if i didnt plan on killing you.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Yay,he's being beat!!!!!!!!!!

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark King
Minion: you said you wanted to dance, right?
Plasma cannon configuration....

DHII polymorphic arm morphs and turns into an arm cannon... with his cybernetic targeting he takes aim and begins shooting at Midnighter's general location..Midnighter back on his feet begins to jump weave turn avoiding the energy blast...

Midnighter: I can do this all day, who taught you how to shoot your mom?

Minion: the closest thing i have to a mother is my creator ole Doctor Necker,  from where it stands she put up a better fight then you when i malfunctioned... 
maybe i should have brought her here to face you instead.

Midnighter's system barely keeping him ahead of the energy blast starts to the conclusion the best likely scenario for survival is to escape. Midnighter realizes that is easier said then done.

Minion: whats wrong Midnighter, hard to move in the desert sand unable to use your full speed?
where you goin?
dont run...

Minion taking aim with his on-board computer analyzing his opponents movements and  physical limits begins to run computations and activating systems:  

increasing  CPU: from  low to moderate 
reaction time increase : moderate 
Plasma rifle arm modification: 4 ports
Terrain Speed Analyze: modified for desert environment

his plasma arms once again goes liquid and produces 4 added barrels, DH2 flexes his legs and in a burst of superhuman speed runs behind midnighter kicking up sand and firing near instantaneous 10 energy blast toward midnighhter... Midnighter sensing the incoming attacks jumps spins ducks missing 8 of the blast but gets hit by the other in the leg, the secondary clipping his arm.... severing two limbs.

Midnighter still in the air time appears to slow down as he witnesses DH2 fast approaching moving at speeds beyond even his own ability... all of a sudden time once again speeds up and DH2 punches midnighter into the ground...   CRACK as DH2 lands his hit..

Midnighter: Ompfh...(groans upon impact)

Dust cloud kicks up and is quickly disperse at DH2 sudden stop pushing the cloud away from them both...Minion looking down at midnighter as he struggle to get back up with one leg and one arm.

Minion: flopping around on the ground like a marionette, that's just a sad sight.
Let me help you up..

Dh2 grabs midnighter by the throat squeezing him restricting his blood/oxygen flow to his brain... Midnigher mumbling trying to speak..

Midnighter: Fffkka gah..

Minion: what was that, i didnt quite catch that. 
you wanna play some more?
speak up boy i cant hear you and i have audio enhancements..

Midnighter raises his one arm and begins to makes a gesture with his finger... but is promptly stop by DH2's Polymorphic metal hand.. DH2 arm begins to liquefy and raps itself on midnighter's hand and suddenly hardens Crunch!! 

Minion: now that wasn't very nice.. you break too easy midnighter.
you're mostly calcium bones nothing fancy.. hell, where's the adamantium?
where's that Healing Factor at?
 you're like a bad parody of the superhero archetype, nothing original about you.. even your eroticism is taken from other spandex undertone types.

Midnighter struggling to loosen and break the grip to no avail his finger nails break off in the attempt .. blood running down his exposed fingers of his torn glove.. he begins to tongue and loosen one of his teeth...

Midnighter: *Gasp* (struggling to take a deep breath) *spits

baaating!! hits Minion right in his right cybernetic eye.. mild damage simple scratch on his cornea lense as it repairs itself near instantly... mild discomfort of a floaty in his vision...

Minion: now you are spitting on me?! we are gonna have to teach you some manners..
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By ComicStooge

Wow, he's getting beaten...BADLY!

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark King

Minion raises his polymorphic arm as it morphs  back to fingers which he places in midnighter's mouth... Midnighter bite's down so hard that he shatters and breaks his teeth on DH2 finger. Minion then pinches his tongue and rips it out...

Midnighter: aaaagaghhh!!!

Minion: we're done playing midnighter....... i gotta say, i am not impressed at all. 
if anything you are a giant let down.   

Minion's right  arm begins to liquefy  as he pulls it back and rams it into Midnighter's stomach stabbing clear through his back severing his spinal column..

Midnighter:  blluauuahha!!

Minion:  last guy i did this to stood his ground i barely manage to piss him off and growl at me...
look at you, you're mumbling and groaning in pain... 
no siree bob, you aint the best there is, bub.
must be the small fish in an even smaller pond that got you your rep.

Midnighter: wooo aaarrh oou? 

Minion:  I'm just your standard intergalactic trans-dimensional time traveling connoisseur killer of killers...
just so you know, you were dead the minute i came off the assembly line.
i have historical knowledge of all you spandex types even video of your public brawls and not so private fights.
you see those desert cams? 
3 months from now this compound will be raided.
 the video footage will survive in a government locker and make it to my time line becoming part of my standard fighting knowledge.

you see i know how you died, when you died, how you fight, who you fought, how you been beaten and who get's to finally kill you......

only question was which me in what time frame would kill you....

Midnighter:
emmm... aah sopose oooh beh emmpress? 

Minion: CDS time... Cranium Disruption System configuration! 
like to say this aint gonna hurt.. well maybe i can do something about that..

Minion squeezes Midnighter's neck with his left hand snapping while simultaneously  his right arm morphs into a mechanical claw device. Midnighter goes completely limp from the broken neck and paralyzed.

Minion: one last thing i could have ended this fight before it even started i possesses technopathy.
 i could have shut down your implants or had you twitching in uncontrollable seizures and electrocuting your brain or had your nanites eat you alive.
 But, i dont fight the handicap, well that's a lie i fought you.

Minion rams his CDS arm in the back of Midnighter's head loud Crunch! jamming it passed his skull into the brain downloading his instincts.... once done Death Head's II grabs the brain yanks it out squeezes it and lets go of midnighter's body dropping it to the ground...

Minion: Minion stomp, yes?

Minion then proceeds to slam down his foot on the lifeless body right on top of Midnighter's chest on to his  two hearts causing them to explode.... as he activates his time displacement unit and vanishes in a bright light..

Minion: too easy.......

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By ComicStooge

OWNAGE!
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark King

i hope you guys enjoyed it... feel free to criticize.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

i love it.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points