Metroid/Halo 2

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Halo, Master Chief and all related works are copyright of their owners (Microsoft, Bungie).

Metroid, Samus Aran and all related works are Copyright Nintendo.

FR18-Rather violent, possibly gruesome, next to no sexual innuendo, though.

Sequel to my best and most popular fan-fic, it's here after a more than half-year long hiatus!

The original can be found here:

http://www.comicvine.com/message/metroid-halo/345759/&c=101&101

I don't know exactly how long it will be, but it will be much more expansive and have a more interesting plot than the prequel, which was really just a set-up for what will occur in this one.

Hope you enjoy.....

0600 hours, planet Elysium

"DUCK AND COVER!"

The Trooper belted out the warning as a rocket zoomed near the pack, and detonated near a few soldiers. It exploded in a bloom of fire, dust, and smoke. Two soldiers were blown in opposite directions, sent flying from the impact.

The rest of the squad ducking, they turned and readied their weapons, going into combat manoeuvers.

Another two rockets flew by, exploding astray of the group.

The Galactic Federation troopers had been journeying through this wasteland for hours. Previously before this, they had not encountered any resistance. That was probably because the planet was supposed to be totally deserted.

That wasn't totally true, however, as apparently a outpost had once been stationed here. The defense robots were on the haywire, though, the years of no maintanence taking their toll.

Captain Jack Filler steadied his aim with his arm, his rifle aiming at the man sized 'bots. He fired, the rounds kicking his arm up and sending a large flash across the somewhat dark area. They bullets punched through one of the four-legged bots, sparks and metal flying out of it in different directions. It collapsed in a heap.

Gradually, the rest of the squad fired, quickly overtaking the old machines with superior numbers and firepower.

The last one fell, fifty-nine holes in it's metallic chassis.

"DUTCH! Status report, soldier!", the Captain bellowed out. He was the leader officer of this operation.

"Sir! No casualties, minor injuries sustained by Caius and Anthony!", the trooper snapped to attention, responding.

The armor that the troopers wore protected them, of course. Unless it was almost a direct hit, a rocket wouldn't take out one of them. The two soldiers had enough sense to try and dive out of the way of the screeching projectile.

Their visors shined in the light of eachothers helmet lamps. The white armor didn't give them much camoflage for the surroundings, nor did the stylized cross of the GF logo seem very subtle.

Not a very smooth design for operations such as this.

12 hours ago, a distress signal had been picked up on the oldest known frequency used by the GF. According to Admiral Dane, the operation was of the highest classification. There was no margin for error.

Which lead to the Captain's next question.

"Where is Samus Aran!?"

The footsteps of the heavily armored individual sprayed small bits of dust into the air. The planet may have water, mountains, even a few trees-but it was all essentially a desert.

Samus had grown quickly irritated of the slow, plodding pace of the Troopers. She had been sent on this mission, and she didn't find babysitting people a particularly good assignment.

They had training, weapons, and large numbers-anything that was stupid enough to try and engage in a battle with them would be quickly overwhelmed anyways.

She trekked up the small mountains side, gradually going higher and higher. Nothing distracted her, nothing drew her attention, save for the whistle of the wind. Nearing the peak, she found that the terrain had flattened out, finally.

Suddenly, her comms link crackled.

"Samus! If you read this, respond and get back here IMEDIATELY!"

She ignored the transmission. Just the annoying Captain making himself feel important again.

More words followed, but she didn't care. She just moved forward, until the mountain ended in a steep incline.

She gazed down into the blank desert. Dunes, all of it. Nothing else even stirred. The sun rose slowly behind her, casting out a small sliver of light.

Suddenly, something caught her eye.

Far away, just a speck in the distance, farther than any normal human eyes could see, something glinted. Her eyes drew over to it. She pressed her finger against the side of her helmet, punched a mental command in.

Her view zoomed, enlarging everything.

She squinted, her interest caught.

"Shut up", she spoke into the comms link, cutting off the yelling Captain.

"I've found it"

The small pod then made itself more visible, and something was discernable on it's surface.

UNSC

"We should take them now, while we have the chance!", the garbled voice barked.

"No! We wait until they lead us to the target....", the other voice growled.

The two bipedal aliens looked to the group of Galactic Federation troopers. They would lead them right to the vessel.

Behind them, dozens of forms shimmered in the dawn light, the shapes of more of the monsters.....

Part 2 should be up rather soon.
Post Edited:2008-03-07 20:24:13

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Halo, Master Chief and all related works are copyright of their owners (Microsoft, Bungie).Metroid, Samus Aran and all related works are Copyright Nintendo.FR18-Rather violent, possibly gruesome, next to no sexual innuendo, though.------------Sequel to my best and most popular fan-fic, it's here after a more than half-year long hiatus!The original can be found here:http://www.comicvine.com/message/metroid-halo/345759/&c=101&101I don't know exactly how long it will be, but it will be much more expansive and have a more interesting plot than the prequel, which was really just a set-up for what will occur in this one.Hope you enjoy.....--------------*0600 hours, planet Elysium*"DUCK AND COVER!"The Trooper belted out the warning as a rocket zoomed near the pack, and detonated near a few soldiers. It exploded in a bloom of fire, dust, and smoke. Two soldiers were blown in opposite directions, sent flying from the impact.The rest of the squad ducking, they turned and readied their weapons, going into combat manoeuvers.Another two rockets flew by, exploding astray of the group.The Galactic Federation troopers had been journeying through this wasteland for hours. Previously before this, they had not encountered any resistance. That was probably because the planet was supposed to be totally deserted.That wasn't totally true, however, as apparently a outpost had once been stationed here. The defense robots were on the haywire, though, the years of no maintanence taking their toll.Captain Jack Filler steadied his aim with his arm, his rifle aiming at the man sized 'bots. He fired, the rounds kicking his arm up and sending a large flash across the somewhat dark area. They bullets punched through one of the four-legged bots, sparks and metal flying out of it in different directions. It collapsed in a heap.Gradually, the rest of the squad fired, quickly overtaking the old machines with superior numbers and firepower.The last one fell, fifty-nine holes in it's metallic chassis."DUTCH! Status report, soldier!", the Captain bellowed out. He was the leader officer of this operation."Sir! No casualties, minor injuries sustained by Caius and Anthony!", the trooper snapped to attention, responding.The armor that the troopers wore protected them, of course. Unless it was almost a direct hit, a rocket wouldn't take out one of them. The two soldiers had enough sense to try and dive out of the way of the screeching projectile.Their visors shined in the light of eachothers helmet lamps. The white armor didn't give them much camoflage for the surroundings, nor did the stylized cross of the GF logo seem very subtle.Not a very smooth design for operations such as this.12 hours ago, a distress signal had been picked up on the oldest known frequency used by the GF. According to Admiral Dane, the operation was of the highest classification. There was no margin for error.Which lead to the Captain's next question."Where is Samus Aran!?"-------------------The footsteps of the heavily armored individual sprayed small bits of dust into the air. The planet may have water, mountains, even a few trees-but it was all essentially a desert.Samus had grown quickly irritated of the slow, plodding pace of the Troopers. She had been sent on this mission, and she didn't find babysitting people a particularly good assignment.They had training, weapons, and large numbers-anything that was stupid enough to try and engage in a battle with them would be quickly overwhelmed anyways.She trekked up the small mountains side, gradually going higher and higher. Nothing distracted her, nothing drew her attention, save for the whistle of the wind. Nearing the peak, she found that the terrain had flattened out, finally.Suddenly, her comms link crackled.*"Samus! If you read this, respond and get back here IMEDIATELY!"*She ignored the transmission. Just the annoying Captain making himself feel important again.More words followed, but she didn't care. She just moved forward, until the mountain ended in a steep incline.She gazed down into the blank desert. Dunes, all of it. Nothing else even stirred. The sun rose slowly behind her, casting out a small sliver of light.Suddenly, something caught her eye.Far away, just a speck in the distance, farther than any normal human eyes could see, something glinted. Her eyes drew over to it. She pressed her finger against the side of her helmet, punched a mental command in.Her view zoomed, enlarging everything.She squinted, her interest caught."Shut up", she spoke into the comms link, cutting off the yelling Captain."I've found it"The small pod then made itself more visible, and something was discernable on it's surface.*UNSC*---------"*We should take them now, while we have the chance!*", the garbled voice barked."No! We wait until they lead us to the target....", the other voice growled.The two bipedal aliens looked to the group of Galactic Federation troopers. They would lead them right to the vessel.Behind them, dozens of forms shimmered in the dawn light, the shapes of more of the monsters.....--------Part 2 should be up rather soon.
Post Edited:2008-03-07 20:24:13"

You broke the #5 rule of nintendo, samus doesn't talk, ever. Any way, I can't seem to focus today, I think I may really have Psychosis.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jax

Sparda says:

"Halo, Master Chief and all related works are copyright of their owners (Microsoft, Bungie). Metroid, Samus Aran and all related works are Copyright Nintendo. FR18-Rather violent, possibly gruesome, next to no sexual innuendo, though. ------------ Sequel to my best and most popular fan-fic, it's here after a more than half-year long hiatus! The original can be found here: http://www.comicvine.com/message/metroid-halo/345759/&c=101&101 I don't know exactly how long it will be, but it will be much more expansive and have a more interesting plot than the prequel, which was really just a set-up for what will occur in this one. Hope you enjoy..... -------------- *0600 hours, planet Elysium* "DUCK AND COVER!" The Trooper belted out the warning as a rocket zoomed near the pack, and detonated near a few soldiers. It exploded in a bloom of fire, dust, and smoke. Two soldiers were blown in opposite directions, sent flying from the impact. The rest of the squad ducking, they turned and readied their weapons, going into combat manoeuvers. Another two rockets flew by, exploding astray of the group. The Galactic Federation troopers had been journeying through this wasteland for hours. Previously before this, they had not encountered any resistance. That was probably because the planet was supposed to be totally deserted. That wasn't totally true, however, as apparently a outpost had once been stationed here. The defense robots were on the haywire, though, the years of no maintanence taking their toll. Captain Jack Filler steadied his aim with his arm, his rifle aiming at the man sized 'bots. He fired, the rounds kicking his arm up and sending a large flash across the somewhat dark area. They bullets punched through one of the four-legged bots, sparks and metal flying out of it in different directions. It collapsed in a heap. Gradually, the rest of the squad fired, quickly overtaking the old machines with superior numbers and firepower. The last one fell, fifty-nine holes in it's metallic chassis. "DUTCH! Status report, soldier!", the Captain bellowed out. He was the leader officer of this operation. "Sir! No casualties, minor injuries sustained by Caius and Anthony!", the trooper snapped to attention, responding. The armor that the troopers wore protected them, of course. Unless it was almost a direct hit, a rocket wouldn't take out one of them. The two soldiers had enough sense to try and dive out of the way of the screeching projectile. Their visors shined in the light of eachothers helmet lamps. The white armor didn't give them much camoflage for the surroundings, nor did the stylized cross of the GF logo seem very subtle. Not a very smooth design for operations such as this. 12 hours ago, a distress signal had been picked up on the oldest known frequency used by the GF. According to Admiral Dane, the operation was of the highest classification. There was no margin for error. Which lead to the Captain's next question. "Where is Samus Aran!?" ------------------- The footsteps of the heavily armored individual sprayed small bits of dust into the air. The planet may have water, mountains, even a few trees-but it was all essentially a desert. Samus had grown quickly irritated of the slow, plodding pace of the Troopers. She had been sent on this mission, and she didn't find babysitting people a particularly good assignment. They had training, weapons, and large numbers-anything that was stupid enough to try and engage in a battle with them would be quickly overwhelmed anyways. She trekked up the small mountains side, gradually going higher and higher. Nothing distracted her, nothing drew her attention, save for the whistle of the wind. Nearing the peak, she found that the terrain had flattened out, finally. Suddenly, her comms link crackled. *"Samus! If you read this, respond and get back here IMEDIATELY!"* She ignored the transmission. Just the annoying Captain making himself feel important again. More words followed, but she didn't care. She just moved forward, until the mountain ended in a steep incline. She gazed down into the blank desert. Dunes, all of it. Nothing else even stirred. The sun rose slowly behind her, casting out a small sliver of light. Suddenly, something caught her eye. Far away, just a speck in the distance, farther than any normal human eyes could see, something glinted. Her eyes drew over to it. She pressed her finger against the side of her helmet, punched a mental command in. Her view zoomed, enlarging everything. She squinted, her interest caught. "Shut up", she spoke into the comms link, cutting off the yelling Captain. "I've found it" The small pod then made itself more visible, and something was discernable on it's surface. *UNSC* --------- "*We should take them now, while we have the chance!*", the garbled voice barked. "No! We wait until they lead us to the target....", the other voice growled. The two bipedal aliens looked to the group of Galactic Federation troopers. They would lead them right to the vessel. Behind them, dozens of forms shimmered in the dawn light, the shapes of more of the monsters..... -------- Part 2 should be up rather soon.
Post Edited:2008-03-07 20:24:13"

Hmm pretty good.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"You broke the #5 rule of nintendo, samus doesn't talk, ever. Any way, I can't seem to focus today, I think I may really have Psychosis. "

Nah, she talked tons in Metroid: Fusion :)

Thanks Jax."

That was too her self, right? eyes look around crazily RIGHT!?!?!?!?! HHEHEAHHSADNHauiodpAIOBDalkJBJBNKDL:JSanbjkalbdaj.ND!!! ZEEKY BUGGY DOOG!!! GLEEG SNAG ZIP!!! h-bomb explosion happens then world goes boom

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"You broke the #5 rule of nintendo, samus doesn't talk, ever. Any way, I can't seem to focus today, I think I may really have Psychosis. "

Thanks Jax.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Thanks Jax."

That was too her self, right? eyes look around crazily RIGHT!?!?!?!?! HHEHEAHHSADNHauiodpAIOBDalkJBJBNKDL:JSanbjkalbdaj.ND!!! ZEEKY BUGGY DOOG!!! GLEEG SNAG ZIP!!! h-bomb explosion happens then world goes boom

"

AHHHH!

Midnight Lantern says:

"That was awesome Sparda."

Thanks."

I was crazy to start with, then becoming an Arch devil made me go into the 2000128316131732163921361972391636122139670210432194691264371261st deep end.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Midnight Lantern

That was awesome Sparda.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Thanks Jax."

"

AHHHH!

Midnight Lantern says:

Thanks.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jax

Dreadnaught says:

"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
" You broke the #5 rule of nintendo, samus doesn't talk, ever. Any way, I can't seem to focus today, I think I may really have Psychosis. "
Nah, she talked tons in *Metroid: Fusion* :) Thanks Jax."
That was too her self, right? *eyes look around crazily* RIGHT!?!?!?!?! HHEHEAHHSADNHauiodpAIOBDalkJBJBNKDL:JSanbjkalbdaj.ND!!! ZEEKY BUGGY DOOG!!! GLEEG SNAG ZIP!!! *h-bomb explosion happens then world goes boom* "
AHHHH! Midnight Lantern says:
Thanks."
I was crazy to start with, then becoming an Arch devil made me go into the 2000128316131732163921361972391636122139670210432194691264371261st deep end. "

I really hope your not an attractive girl cause if you are you creep me out.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

Jax says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
" You broke the #5 rule of nintendo, samus doesn't talk, ever. Any way, I can't seem to focus today, I think I may really have Psychosis. "
That was too her self, right? *eyes look around crazily* RIGHT!?!?!?!?! HHEHEAHHSADNHauiodpAIOBDalkJBJBNKDL:JSanbjkalbdaj.ND!!! ZEEKY BUGGY DOOG!!! GLEEG SNAG ZIP!!! *h-bomb explosion happens then world goes boom* "
Thanks."
I was crazy to start with, then becoming an Arch devil made me go into the 2000128316131732163921361972391636122139670210432194691264371261st deep end. "

I really hope your not an attractive girl cause if you are you creep me out."

I have my own veritable pick out of all the boys in my school. And as I am blond, I HATE DUMB BLOND JOKES!

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jax

Dreadnaught says:

"Jax says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Thanks."
I really hope your not an attractive girl cause if you are you creep me out."
I have my own veritable pick out of all the boys in my school. And as I am blond, I HATE DUMB BLOND JOKES! "

I didn't mean it like that. I mean't that you are very crazy and if you are a (insert attractive factor here) girl then yikes.