MEH potery of sorts

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

The empty wind blows over my lonley soul, It has been so long since I have known what lifes empty arms felt like, The coldness of her lips , The tight grip that she holds me with.

But yet I return to her, I let her hold me and kiss me, But I know she lies, This life can never give me what I need, So I seek anoter to keep me warm and fill the void.

I just wish it would not take my lifetime to find that one that will keep the chill of the wind from my soul , For I fear it is to late for me to understand all of life!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By crazy spidey

srry sounds a bit like a bad 90's song (dont take my opinion seriously , if at all, I'm very hard) Its also redundant, there is no rythm,much repetition, no pattern. Too short, lack of intrest for the reader. read a bit more poetry and look for some inspiration it feels very fake superficial and plastic

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crazy spidey

did I mention a lack of imagery, metaphors and similies, and general lack of other literary tools

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

The Evil within all shows through each person

The darkness a person can spew forth

The midnight air only hides the evil

For within time we all become empty inside

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

There should be a rule, you have to have some talent before your aloud to post poetry.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

crazy spidey says:

"did I mention a lack of imagery, metaphors and similies, and general lack of other literary tools"

Well thanks and all, But I was not reall trying as you can read from the title of the thread, But I am yet to here anything writting or potery wise from yourself, It seem funny to me that the first person to throw a stone is the one with the least effprt in his posts, But I thank you for your time!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crazy spidey

King of Kings says:

"There should be a rule, you have to have some talent before your aloud to post poetry."

i believe u hav a point

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crazy spidey

Final Arrow says:

"crazy spidey says:
"did I mention a lack of imagery, metaphors and similies, and general lack of other literary tools"
Well thanks and all, But I was not reall trying as you can read from the title of the thread, But I am yet to here anything writting or potery wise from yourself, It seem funny to me that the first person to throw a stone is the one with the least effprt in his posts, But I thank you for your time!"

listen buddy, I dont have to prove myself to you. If ur not trying dont bother posting

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Final Arrow

crazy spidey says:

"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
Well thanks and all, But I was not reall trying as you can read from the title of the thread, But I am yet to here anything writting or potery wise from yourself, It seem funny to me that the first person to throw a stone is the one with the least effprt in his posts, But I thank you for your time!"
listen buddy, I dont have to prove myself to you. If ur not trying dont bother posting"

Free forum buddy and I did not ask you to prove yourself, I was just stating a fact , I posted out of bordem, I will post what I like this is not a forum for people to tell people what to post or not.

If you feel that way here is a link

Www.marvel.com

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

crazy spidey says:

"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
listen buddy, I dont have to prove myself to you. If ur not trying dont bother posting"

Then don't put pressure on others. Like you did in the first post.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crazy spidey

Final Arrow says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
Free forum buddy and I did not ask you to prove yourself, I was just stating a fact , I posted out of bordem, I will post what I like this is not a forum for people to tell people what to post or not. If you feel that way here is a link Www.marvel.com"

dude I never said u shouldnt post, but I mean if u dont give a fuck wat u post, its not very proffessional. And I'm giving u my opinion, while u attack my credibility, astounding.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Final Arrow

crazy spidey says:

"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
Free forum buddy and I did not ask you to prove yourself, I was just stating a fact , I posted out of bordem, I will post what I like this is not a forum for people to tell people what to post or not. If you feel that way here is a link Www.marvel.com"
dude I never said u shouldnt post, but I mean if u dont give a fuck wat u post, its not very proffessional. And I'm giving u my opinion, while u attack my credibility, astounding."

Okay dude one dont swear or at least censor it, Now as for Proffessional, Dude it is an internet froum, Please step back and think of fun!

I did not attack , I stated just like you I gave an opion, But yet in your eyes my opion is an attack Astounding!

Potery is not one of my strong points and never will be, I just did it as a bit off fun!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

crazy spidey says:

"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
dude I never said u shouldnt post, but I mean if u dont give a fuck wat u post, its not very proffessional. And I'm giving u my opinion, while u attack my credibility, astounding."

Watch the language and you don't need to be proffessional to be on here. It's an online forum.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crazy spidey

Eternal Chaos says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Final Arrow says:
"crazy spidey says:
Watch the language and you don't need to be proffessional to be on here. It's an online forum."

Lol ur irony is spectacular. And FA, I was merely voicing an opinion. You should expect as much from posting it. And second, asking me to give u some reason y i have the right to judge u is attacking my ideas. Third I get its not one of ur strong points, but I criticize anyways, live with it and just dont take as personally

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Darkchild

King of Kings says:

"There should be a rule, you have to have some talent before your aloud to post poetry."

ill take that as it was aimed at me

ass

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Final Arrow

Dude we get it you where voicing an opinoin and your right Who am I to ask but who are you to judge is that not an attack in it's own round about way, They way it was done was poor and could have been phrased better if it was not meant as an attack.

You seem happy to play devils advocate, But not willing to be played at your own game.

Once again, I thank you for your time in posting

Arrow.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crazy spidey

Final Arrow says:

"Dude we get it you where voicing an opinoin and your right Who am I to ask but who are you to judge is that not an attack in it's own round about way, They way it was done was poor and could have been phrased better if it was not meant as an attack. You seem happy to play devils advocate, But not willing to be played at your own game. Once again, I thank you for your time in posting Arrow."

well maybe u do not like the way I wrote it, but I have evidence to back up my opinion, unlike ur attack on me. And I still cant get over... "u dont have to be professional on the internet... oh and please watch ur language" can u not see the lovable irony. And yes I love playing devils advocate,thats wy I got a 96 in law last year

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Final Arrow

LOL congrats on the 96!

As for the swearing it is more to do with the fact that there is a younger element to this forum ranging from 12 upwards, It is frowend upon sorry but that the way it is!

Actually I do have evidance on my end to back up my Attack, I just find it funny how you see yours as an opion and mine as an attack, The sword always has two edges.

And no you dont have to be professional on the internet, Why would you this is a comic book forum as I am sure you know, RPG's not really professional, Battle thread as well, The vine is here mainly for fun, Some of us have enough professionalism in our normal lifes to bring it onto the vine.

Post Edited:2007-10-23 19:37:47

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crazy spidey

Final Arrow says:

"LOL congrats on the 96! As for the swearing it is more to do with the fact that there is a younger element to this forum ranging from 12 upwards, It is frowend upon sorry but that the way it is! Actually I do have evidance on my end to back up my Attack, I just find it funny how you see yours as an opion and mine as an attack, The sword always has two edges. And no you dont have to be professional on the internet, Why would you this is a comic book forum as I am sure you know, RPG's not really professional, Battle thread as well, The vine is here mainly for fun, Some of us have enough professionalism in our normal lifes to bring it onto the vine.
Post Edited:2007-10-23 19:37:47"

u missinterpret wat I mean by proffessional. I dont mean run out and get a suit. I mean be civil and curteous

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Final Arrow

crazy spidey says:

"Final Arrow says:
"LOL congrats on the 96! As for the swearing it is more to do with the fact that there is a younger element to this forum ranging from 12 upwards, It is frowend upon sorry but that the way it is! Actually I do have evidance on my end to back up my Attack, I just find it funny how you see yours as an opion and mine as an attack, The sword always has two edges. And no you dont have to be professional on the internet, Why would you this is a comic book forum as I am sure you know, RPG's not really professional, Battle thread as well, The vine is here mainly for fun, Some of us have enough professionalism in our normal lifes to bring it onto the vine.
u missinterpret wat I mean by proffessional. I dont mean run out and get a suit. I mean be civil and curteous"

I am being, I belive so are you, As far as I can tell this whole disagrement has been civil, But I dont see how being Civil and Curteous fits in with the point of me just making this thread for fun?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chameleone

Darkchild says:

"King of Kings says:

ill take that as it was aimed at me

ass"

DC you sound like the bartender with tourettes from the Boondock Saints.

"Fu%&! ASS"

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crazy spidey

Final Arrow says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Final Arrow says:
u missinterpret wat I mean by proffessional. I dont mean run out and get a suit. I mean be civil and curteous"
I am being, I belive so are you, As far as I can tell this whole disagrement has been civil, But I dont see how being Civil and Curteous fits in with the point of me just making this thread for fun? "

Look point is I have made a valid argument about something u put no effort into (wow logical) i get wat ur saying, but I hate that Put up or Shut up argument. I can judge without a resume to bak me up. I flipped a bit. so we have been cvil so lets just drop this out and u can tell me wtf the sun dip is

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Final Arrow

LOL okay