Max Payne- Ghosts of the Past,Trouble of the future Part 1

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So,I am new at writing fan-fics,so I am sorry if this story is bad written.

This fic is rated M.Max Payne and all the other characters are a property of Rockstar.I would also like to advise that his origin won't be told here,so try searching for it.

Thanks,now enjoy(or not) the reading.

My photoshop skills worked well today.
My photoshop skills worked well today.

Ghosts of the Past.

It has been a good time since I dropped my security job,after the incident with the Branco's family,everything I wanted was peace.I found this peace at Bahia,still on Brazil though.But who's complaining?My family was the only thing missing,but I am sure they were happy to see me well again.But it couldn't stay like that forever,when the world sees a signal of hope and serenity,it does everything to make it fade.And that's my case.

Everything was going too damn fine until Anthony De Marco discovered my whereabout.It all begun in New Jersey,after drinking in the bar and being menaced by his son,I was saved by Raul Passos,a close friend nowadays.The kid came back with some thug friends and I didn't think twice before putting a bullet in his head,badly did I know the proportion of what I caused.De Marco discovered where I was hid and sent some men and,to make it even better,he paid off the brazilian police to search for me as a dangerous criminal.I can't go anywhere withouth someone aiming to my head.

Passos helped me out for the last time some days ago,he talked with some contacts and arranged a clandestine plane to United States,and again,I barely knew what was to come.The plane was flying over Venezuela and that little child crying was starting to piss me of more than it should.Suddenly,an explosion erupted out of nowhere.The plane had lost one of it's wings.We were falling down really fast.I needed to think about something,those people couldn't die.Unlike most stupid politicians around the world,I cannot accept innocent deaths in my back,specially when it's all because of me.

I ran to the pilot's room,they had to turn around,otherwise,we would fall at the middle of nothing.I wasn't changing a shithole for another,I had to go back to Jersey and finish this.Well,guess what?Empty.The goddamn room was empty,I didn't knew how to fly a plane and also,our time was running short.That's where it should end,at least I would be dead enough to not blame myself,but life is a tough bitch.

Hours after the 'landing',I woke up.All dead.All but me.And to make my fall in Venezuela even more pleasant,a special force,armed to the teeth.That surely wasn't my day of luck.They would pay for all those deaths.

I got up,ready to run.I knew I shouldn't have put my guns at the wallet.Some men surrounded me,one put his Barret REC7 in my back.Those were probably De Marco's men.And when I say probably,I mean they sure were his men.

The idiot really thought he could just kill me there,but I had traversed a long way and wouldn't hold ack now.Slowly raising both of my hands,I managed to disarm him and use him as a meatshield while I killed those bastards.They didn't thought twice and shot their unlucky teammate.But they had a nice flackjacket,which protected me together with the goon's flesh,until I eliminated all of them.The blood spilled and painted the debris with red stains.The putrid smell of corpses was still spreading and they didn't screamed too much,I still had time.At least that's what I thought,until some son of a bitch knocked me down.

Two fades in one day,that was my new record.I woke up on a car's trunk.Not the first time I was in one,so I did knew it.I was not sure of what had happened or what would happen,I just knew I was screwed.And boy,how was I screwed!

Continue in the next issue...

This issue was just the beginning,I still have to plan better where will I take this to,but it's almost everything set up.I also plan on improving...a lot.