Marvel/DC FanFic-Avenging Legion Part 1~Chapter 3~Stories

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

A horrified expression crossed Spider-Man’s face after realizing the horrid truth. That one of the universes most feared criminals had gained control over not only a whole planet, but an entire universe. Worse still, he had begun exterminating all of the universes heroes.

Spider-Man: No wonder Murdock has been off duty for a year!

Batman: You know this man?

Spider-Man: Yeah, he’s a crime lord back in my universe. Controlled a whole city. He was a murderer and a sadist, and your universe is going to hell if he stays in power.

Batman: Explains his motive for wiping out the cities crime fighters. Unfortunatley, if he really is as powerful as you say he is we don’t stand a chance.

Spider-Man: I might be able to find some more heroes from my universe. But I need a portal, something that can take me back. And furthermore, that portal will have to last for a few days so I can get back here.

Batman: No Spider, you’re in no condition to be going anywhere.

Spider-Man: The portal will probably take a while to make anyway. By the time it’s finished I’ll be as healthy as a horse. Besides, I’ve been through worse stuff than this. The Green Telletubby laid some bad ones on me. Anyway...Weren’t you going to tell me about the beef between that beautiful plant chick and the ink blot guy?

Batman: Poison Ivy and Rorschach, respectably. Ivy used to be a villain, which is why Rorschach hates her. He can’t realize that people do change.

Spider-Man: She was a bad guy? What did she do?

Batman: You have to go back to her college days to really understand it. Ivy started off as a college student named Pamela Isley. She was raised by abusive and careless parents, meaning that her chances of making it to college were slim. But she was highly intelligent, especially in the areas of botany, and made it.

Spider-Man: Good for her.

Batman: I’m not finished. When she was in college, she was seduced by one of her teachers. Went by the name of Dr. Woodrue. Unfortunatley, he was just using and manipulating her, hoping to gain her trust. He planned on using her as an experiment for a human-plant hybrid.

Spider-Man: That’s horrible! Was she okay?

Batman: She lived, but the experiment was successful. She became an outcast. After her boyfriend died, she stopped trusting men. She decided to turn to plants, speaking out for their protection and survival. When that didn’t work, she used more violent, illegal methods. Robbing banks, killing politicians, brainwashing heroes, the like. However, she still had that soft spot for humanity. She even raised a group of abandoned orphans after a earthquake hit the city. Eventually, she became a hero, fighting for a team called the Birds of Prey.

Spider-Man: Wow. Seems like she’s been getting a bad rep.

Batman: She’s made mistakes but yes, she does get a bad rep.

Spider-Man: Can I...Talk to her?

(Batman shrugs) Batman: Suit yourself. She likes her privacy though. She’s in the bio dome just outside the building.

Spider-Man slowly walked out of the building, and stopped to look at the bio-dome before quietly stepping inside.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Please space out this giant paragraph, then reply to this so I know it's been edited. I wanna read it, but... it's too massive a paragraph. :p

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123:

Just fixed it. Tell me what you think!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Just read it, good stuff. Spidey talking to Ivy should be interesting. He has a thing for redheads after all.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123:

Thank you. From the moment I started following both characters I felt they were meant to be together. Hopefully marvel and dc will someday feel the same!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By BatteredArmor

The idea of a portal between the Marvel and Dc universe is an interesting idea. It really says how desperate the situation is that Batman is so trusting of a stranger

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Love Rorschach. Rorchach + Anybody + Conversation = interesting beyond belief.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil:

Well you're in luck, because he's a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR character and critical to the plot twist.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor:

Almost all heroes have been wiped out. He realizes he has to take risks.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By MrDirector786

My only question is how they ended up in a building. Looking through the other parts, it said they found Spider-man in a forest and stood around him as he woke up. I presumed all this was happening while they were in the forest and I don't recall a transition to them ending up in a building. Still, the dialogue is good and so is the interaction between the characters. Looking forward to seeing Spider-man talking to Ivy.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#11  Edited By The Impersonator

Lol! This chapter was pretty funny. You've captured Spidey's dialogue very well. Including Batman.