Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel vs DC (Ultimate Extinction)

Rating M

Part 1

"I haven't caught him yet. He disappears to fast." Batman looked at the crime scene in the middle of the street. A young woman shot in the head. The pool of blood lay around her body. Witnesses claim that they didn't see anyone near her when it happened, which led Batman to believe that it must have been from a sniper rifle of some kind. This was the 5th murder this week, but there were very few leads. Not even a sight of the killer. Batman leaned down next to the body. It was one hell of a hole. Looked like a .50 cal. "Why would someone shoot a person with a .50 caliber bullet? Especially in the head?" Gordon asked him. "Anyone could get killed with any bullet in the head," Batman told him. "Whoever did this wants us to know that he has a lot of big toys. Probably some kind of retaliation for me announcing that I would come after him." He looked at the body some more, then he picked the bullet up. "Well I guess he's ready for you," Gordon said. "Not ready enough" Batman told him. He stood up and made his way to the Batmobile. "It looks like I'm gonna be out for the rest of the night." He told Gordon. He then drove off, completely unaware of the person spying on him from the top of a nearby 10 story building. As the car left, the person slowly disappeared into the darkness.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

This is short. Not much anyone can say about it, but it would be nice for proper formatting so we can differentiate speakers

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Yeah, this is my first story so I'm still trying to learn. How would I do proper formatting?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silversurfer89: Well when someone speaks just move it down to another line. Here's an example stolen from my last piece of writing...

“Start where you want, just tell me something about what’s going on.” Abe stated as he ran his hand over the slash mark in his armour, the suit standing like a sentinel in the corner of the room.

“The CSA has been under attack from a mysterious figure wearing equipment stolen from our vaults for the last year.” Valerie announced. “We still don't know who it is or what they want but we've managed to rule out some possibilities.”

“You’re talking about Monroe right?” Abe asked.

“Yes we exhumed his body and it was untouched. He is not the figure wearing the Scourge armour we designed for him, although whoever is using it is matching his mannerisms and voice almost perfectly.”

“And what does this new Scourge have to do with Melissa?” Abe asked as a knock sounded on the door prompting Valerie to slide off the bed and peer through the peak hole. Smiling she opened the door and a massively well built man wearing a business suit and shades walked in and whispered something in Valerie’s ear.

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers