TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Earth 1

"Listen to me Kallark. I don't want to fight you. I only want to stop your empire bombing apart my planet." Superman said cautiously.

"NEVER! I LIVE TO SERVE THE SHI'AR! NO MATTER WHO RULES THE THRONE!" Gladiator yelled as the Shi'ar warship fired multiple explosions down onto Metropolis. Superman sighed before wiping his nose clean of the blood that Gladiator's punch had earlier caused him to lose.

"Well then. This isn't going to end well..."

________

Earth 616

"They're not Skrulls." Tony Stark said as he scanned the dead Parademon's body. "Or Kree, or... talking raccoons."

"Then... what are they?" Captain America asked.

"Well judging from the energy that's poring from the rifts that those things are coming through I'd say they're from a parallel dimension."

"Energy?"

"That's the funny thing. Their universe has something I've never encountered before. Seems to be like some kind of... Speed Force."

"You mean...?"

"Since it's pouring through those rifts Quicksilver could tap into it. Another thing. Apparently if Quicksilver moves at the right frequency he'll be able to move to those thing's dimension."

"...Do it."

_______

Earth 1

Superman stood over the defeated Gladiator's body. he hadn't been THAT strong. He turned as he heard the familiar sound of a Zeta beam teleporting several people down to Earth. The bright light's landed on the planet before disappearing and revealing several members of the Justice League. Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman.

"Who's he?" Aquaman asked.

"He's called Gladiator. Apparently he's not from this universe. J'onn could you read his mind and learn about why he's here?"

The Martian's eyes glowed bright red as he read the purple alien's mind.

"He knows nothing more then we do. Also... I found something you may find humorous he's calle-"

"Kallark. I know. Right. We need to focus on getting these people back to their home before they destroy the entire city!"

"Don't worry Kal." Wonder Woman said calmly. "Batman has already infiltrated the ship. We'll provide a distraction while he commandeers it."

________

Batman frowned as he stood in the ship's cargo bay. Two unconscious guards lay at his feet. He cautiously walked into the ship's elevator and disabled the camera's inside. He pulled off the panel covering the roof and climbed through.

"Now's the fun part." Batman muttered. He fired a grappling hook up into the air and waited until he felt it clang onto an opening at the very top of the shaft. he whizzed upwards and climbed up into a large circular room. Several guards stared in awe at the man dressed like some kind of demon that had just appeared out of nowhere. Batman fired several darts into the sides of their necks causing them to collapse.

"please... help... me..."

Batman turned in surprise to see a woman hooked up to some kind of torture machine.

"Don't worry. I'll get you down." Batman tapped on the control console next to the machine. Luckily the icons were clearly marked with what their function was. Batman had no trouble operating it allowing the machine to release the woman. Batman offered his hand to help her up but the woman shook her head viciously.

"Now. Who are you?!" The woman asked.

Batman smirked slightly. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Clearly. Now who are you?!"

"I'm Batman. I'm trying to return you to your home dimension."

"Thank you Batman. I am Lilandra. Majestrix of the Shi'ar empire."

"Not for much longer sister!" A woman shouted from the end of the room.

Batman turned to see a woman coated in feathers and purple clothing walk in. She was accompanied by two guards dressed in strange clothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Both of you. This shuttle has an intruder! If you value your lives you will both destroy him!" The feather woman screamed. Both of the guards glanced at each other before shrugging and turning towards Batman and Lilandra...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

"That's the funny thing. Their universe has something I've never encountered before. Seems to be like some kind of... Speed Force."

"You mean...?"

"Since it's pouring through those rifts Quicksilver could tap into it. Another thing. Apparently if Quicksilver moves at the right frequency he'll be able to move to those thing's dimension."

"...Do it."

Isn't this the same idea from JLA/Avengers?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers