Marvel Re-Genesis: Hulk #2

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

The Jade Giant Part 2

The transformation of Bruce Banner was in play. He was fastly turning into the big, green monster everyone was so afraid of - the HULK! He was trying to control himself because of Betty. She was somewhere near him and she might get hurt. The problem was that the monster wasn't listening, it was taking over and that meant only one thing..... HULK WILL SMASH!!!

The drones of Stark, the Hulkbuster unit and the private Jeep of General Ross were driving towards the already turned Bruce Banner. But this time there was something different, Tony Stark was with the General because he wanted to see how will his drones fair against the Giant. The Jeep wasn't fast enough but the drones were almost there, they were ready to attack the giant and put him permanently down.

The Hulk didn't hestitate, he jumped towards them as he destroyed a drone on his way down. They were harder than the normal Hulkbuster armors. Hulk almost had a problem destroying one of them. He landed on the ground and started looking around himself as he was getting surrounded. For a moment everything became so quiet that if it was at night you could hear crickets. The drones were flying over the Hulk and were ready for an attack, the Hulk was looking around, readying himself to attack.

General Ross and Tony Stark arrived at the battlescene. The general cleared his throat and then yelled furiously "ATTACK! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!" As he finished giving commands the drones started going down, attacking the Hulk and he answered the General Ross "HULK SMASH!".

Hulk jumped again grabbing two drones on the way up and smashing them in one another. When he went up he saw that there was something strange about them, some kind of aura around them. When he started falling down a few drones sticked to him. It seemed like they had some kind of glue on them and started injecting him with something "ARRGHHHH!" Hulk growled in pain. He then grabbed one of the drones and smashed it's head, the second one he grabbed he tore it apart and the last one he threw it at the Jeep of General Ross.

The general and Tony Stark jumped out of the Jeep and landed on the ground. The drone smashed the car but didn't explode. General Ross stood up, he seemed even more furious then before "Stark, I thought you were a genius, why aren't your drones doing anything to him?" he was asking the only question he wanted the answer to.

"Just wait and see general, just wait and see." Tony replied complacently and went back to watching the fight.

When the fight started the drones were somewhere around 30 or more but now it seemed like there were only 10 left. The Hulk was going through them like they were tin cans and nothing more. But when he was about to lay a punch on another drone he felt something strange, his hand shivered and Hulk growled again "GAHHHH!". He stopped his hand and grabbed it. He wasn't able to control himself, he was changing, he was going to become Bruce Banner in the middle of a fight.

Thunderbolt Ross was astounded. He wasn't sure what he was seeing and that's why he asked "What is happening Stark?" he was looking with wide open eyes and waited for the answer.

Tony laughed and then replied "It's simple, the drones aren't meant to be strong or anything like that. They just simply absorb the gamma radiation out of his body. That is what is unique about them. I told you that this is something that will do the job and prove you wrong about me."

Ross smiled, now he was finally happy. He knew that this battle was about to end the way he wanted it to end, with the Hulk down on his knees and begging for mercy. "Then tell them to finish him fast." even when he spoke he sounded happy.

The Hulk was still the monster but he was decreasing in size and was becoming human with every second. He had to destroy all of the drones. He was even madder then before but that didn't seem to by of any use at all. He started a rampage, one of the drones was completely obliderated, the other was torn apart and the rest just got destroyed by the shockwave.

All of the drones were destroyed but now his change seemed even more rapid. The Hulk was human now and it seemed like the more drones he destroyed the quicker the absorbation of the gamma radiation was.

Now there was no Hulk, only Bruce Banner and he was on his knees with his head down trying to figure things out. Ross started walking towards him and stopped near him, he picked out a tranquilizer gun and shot a dart at Banner's neck and said with a smile "Now you're mine, you monster!" .

TO BE CONTINUED................................................................................

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@tdk_1997: Okay, fastly turning? It doesn't quite read right, not that it's wrong but it could be better. Fastly becoming, quickly turning are suggestions

Tony laughed and then replied "It's simple, the drones aren't meant to be strong or anything like that. They just simply absorb the gamma radiation out of his body. That is what is unique about them. I told you that this is something that will do the job and prove you wrong about me." Clever! Very clever

the absorbation? Absorption is the correct spelling

Nice, let's see Bruce think his way outta this :)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Thanks for the kind words,although it ain't brilliant and as you pointed it out there are mistakes.

It would be really nice to have you on board as an editor or something like that.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@tdk_1997: Too much work as an editor, especially full time for a group. Happy to point out bits and have people get better as we go along

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: N oproblem man! I was just saying that if you were an editor it would be great but I am happy for what you are doing now as well.