Marvel Re-Genesis Guardians of the galaxy part 2-StarLord

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

4:05 pm: Midnight, the world of all gambling.

“Well I am looking particularly dashing today” thought Peter Quill to himself, whilst shaving his ragged beard in the mirror of his latest concubine’s mirror.

“Peter, come back to bed” she groaned from the silk sheets of her bed.

“I’m not paying you to act like you give to kracks” he snapped in reply “ I’m paying for what’s in between your thighs”

“Suit yourself” she said, leaning back on the bed her hand slowly reaching towards her nipple, Peter found himself strangely aroused.

Just as he was making his way back to the bed, there was a loud snap and then a crash from the door. Peter turned his head without any look of surprise on his face.

“How many times do I have to tell you to knock on the kracking door?!!” He yelled

“When you learn to answer when I knock.” Gamora said sullenly

“Well I give you my most sincere promise to answer the door next time” He said condescendingly, as the concubine left the room holding the sheets over her body. Gamora gave her a deathly glare as she left, peter found himself watching her pale blue naked ass. “ Now for what do I owe this most unexpected pleasure?” Peter asked.

“Your father phoned, it appears our friends in the kree empire have come over quite the predicament, and they have asked for the services of the, oh how did your father put it.. oh yes, the legendary Starlord of the Spartax and however else he can find.”

“That would be you then?”

“It appears so. Also I phoned Rocket, he agreed to help us .But he still seems pretty pissed about that last mission on Delta Prime.”

“How can he blame he, his tree gave away our position”

“That Tree, as you put it has a name you know”

“Ohh and doesn't he let us forget it.” said peter as he tried to find his shirt.

“Oh, and Quill? Your father also said for you stop sleeping with whatever Kree woman you come across.”

Peter Quill walked through the main hall of the Midnighter, the most famed hotel of the midnight, with a certain swagger. What he was so pleased about, he had no idea, just that something made him exceedingly happy today. He left the Hotel with a tip of his head towards the receptionist, and gave an exceedingly generous tip to the doorman. As he boarded his ship he started to whistle a tune, that he couldn’t quite place where he had heard it from but still it was a happy tune. He sat down in the cockpit and felt extremely good. “ Back to work” he muttered.

4:00 am: a small nightclub on zeta prime

“So this is where Rocket wanted to meet.” Asked Peter, eyeing up the women in the corner of the large room, there were huge speakers blaring out music in some dialect Peter didn’t know, he saw the old men in the hoods sitting there talking, the walls were crumbling all around them and there were no staff as far as Peter could see,his eyes glanced across a group men each sharing a needle with a strange substance in and one of them was pouring a white powder over the table. “Yep, here’s the place” replied Gamora.

“I can see why he likes it” Peter said sarcastically. Gamora stifled a laugh and pointed to a small door at the side of the room, “In there.” she said.

The room was small and dank the only pieces of furniture were the large metal table and the four small stools, only one was occupied. “Quill.” The small rodent said.

“Rocket” Peter nodded to the little figure sitting on the stall furthest from him, “Groot.” he nodded towards the towering stature of the tree like figure standing just to the left of Rocket, he stood in the shadows his deep green eyes fixed upon Quill.He made no movement in reply, instead he simply said “ I AM GROOT.”

“Gamora, still see your running around with this idiot.” Rocket said.

“Nothing better to do.” She responded.

“What? You can’t think of anything better than running errands for J’son king of the Spartax, along with his son, the proud warrior Star Lord. How about spending time with your family?”

“Heh. I doubt my family would be all that welcoming to me.”

“I suppose you're right there. Well now we’ve got the pleasantries over, how about we get down to business.”

Peter stepped forward and took a seat, he reached inside his old stained coat and took out a set of papers with the words “CLASSIFIED” written in bright red across the center of the top sheet, with the words “By order of the Kree ruling council” inscribed underneath the red letters. Peter turned that page and placed it face down on the table. He pulled out a sheet of blueprints, with Rocket meticulously scanning this sheet. Peter pulled out another sheet of paper with a full list of detailed instructions, the next two sheets was a set of research notes, and finally the last a set of photographs of a huge beam of blue light protruding from the roof of a doomed building.

“Kree.” said Rocket.

“Yep.” responded Gamora

“That never ends well.” Rocket said sullenly.

“I know about what happened, how you spent years of your life in one of those penal colonies, I know what they did to you. But this isn’t all about them. This is a galaxy wide issue. What have you heard of the chronotype 101?”

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

This looks cool I will give it read

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Good job. Quill is a bit of a jerk ain't he?

TheJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good chapter and everything, but I am relatively confused. Is the first chapter just being thrown out the window, or are both teams of Guardians going to clash? If so, that would be quite interesting.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@arkhamc1tizen: Not having seen GotG this new team holds nothing for me asides from hopefully a quick death, bring back the originals!

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yeah they are coming, just they will meet, there all part of one team.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yeah they are coming, just they will meet, there all part of one team.

Let's hope Yondu kills them all and leaves the originals :)

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

@batkevin74 said:

@arkhamc1tizen said:

Let's hope Yondu kills them all and leaves the originals :)

Umm, I doubt that's going to happen. ( but good idea)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Good stuff. Nice seeing the Second Incarnation of the team. However I noticed there were a few Typos/Punctuation flaws.