Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

Man of Iron

"Tony Stark, Man of Tomorrow.... and I want to kill him."

Anton Vanko said to Ned Leeds, who was just sitting there quietly, trying to not to freak out.

"Ned, what are we going to do with you?"

"Um, uh, M-Mr. Vanko, sir, wouldn't this task be too... risky?"

"What do you mean?" chuckled Vanko.

"Well, uh, sir, Stark Industries is the most guarded place in the world. The technology they develop there is, well, uh, uncanny. Amazing. A-Almost... invincible."

Vanko picked up his gun, aiming at Neds' forehead.

"Now, now, now.... you... doubting ME. Now THATS a risk."

STARK INDUSTRIIES...

"Yes, yes, I AM great" laughed Tony Stark, as the doors and windows shut "But I do have business to attend to. Catch ya later."

Stark, having no audience to entertain, turned to Mark Scarlotti, his associate, Justin Hammer, his colleague, and Pepper Potts, his secretary, to continue talking about his latest project.

"Mr. Stark, your pushing it. Creating weapons that you can, well, wear... its just crazy!" said Scarlotti.

"Scarlotti, its the '30s, economy is everything" replied Stark.

"Economy?! Stark, just because your dad was so smart..." Hammer started, but was interrupted by Pepper.

"Howard was a genius, absolute genius, and Tony is doing all he can to continue the legacy. Lets separate family ,atters from business, Mr. Hammer" Pepper butted in.

"You know, men... and Pepper, the world may or may not be a better place with weapons you can wear. Theres two ways it can go down, a hero rising..... or darkness coming...."

TO BE CONTINUED...

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Wow. NO ONE has commented on this yet? I love it.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Like it.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

It is a good idea but too short, at the moment. I look forward to seeing more of this