Marvel Mayhem: The Villain's Tale #1

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Poll Marvel Mayhem: The Villain's Tale #1 (7 votes)

Yes I Liked This 86%
No I Didn't Like This 14%

Marvel Mayhem: The Villain's Tale

The polling part of this story is a new interactive comment system. If you don't feel like commenting just state yes or no to correspond with how much you enjoyed it. This is currently just a prototype so feel free to comment about the system as well

Thanks for Reading

Impurest Cheese

For more Marvel Mayhem follow the link to the library - http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/#75

# 1 Just Another Normal Day

The two women sat round the island in the darkened kitchen, each one shovelling the equipment arranged on the work surface into a pair of big black rucksacks. "Okay so before we leave for the mission let's run other the plan." The first woman hissed as she fixed a diamond barrette in her hand. "We reach the store and split up to look for the item we want."

"Once it's found you'll radio me on the walkie-talky so I can start the diversion. From the footage I've seen it will only draw them away for a minute tops so you will have to move fast." Her partner in crime stated. "What kind of weaponry should we expect our competition to be carrying?"

"Knuckle dusters, Tasers, Pepper Spray not to mention unusually sharp talons." The first woman answered. "Some may be carrying knives and guns but I doubt they will use them. Like us they are aiming for non lethal takedowns."

"What about grab zones?" The second woman stated. "I presume that form fitting clothes and tied back hair is essential?"

"Correct." The first announced, "Now we ideally want to be in and out before eight o'clock before opposition can get a foot hold and increase their chances of snagging our prize." She added as the light flicked on to reveal a bleary eyed man dressed in just his boxers staring at the two women. "Dam it rumbled." The woman with the magenta hair complete with matching tank top and blue combats sighed. "Geoff what are you doing up at this hour?" She asked accusingly.

"I woke up to find your side of the bed empty." Geoff groaned. "Seriously Rachel why have you become obsessed with this?"

"You and Richard wouldn't understand." Rachel sighed. "You don't have to fight through hordes of maniacs to get that one thing which will make our day so special."

"So you hired Impala to help you get it?" Geoff spat. This is getting out of hand. It's not as if you're stealing the Obsidian Star of Singapore again it's just a wedding dress for Pete's sake."

"Told you he wouldn't understand." Rachel told Impala as the mercenary tied her hair back and folded the sleeves down the white shirt she was wearing.

"Trust me he will when he sees you floating down the aisle like an angel." Impala replied as Geoff staggered back to bed. "Now let's go hunting."

A few hours later Geoff shut the door of the Mercedes he rented as his passenger slipped out before they both headed down the bustling New York CITY street. "So what does Rachel have you picking up today?" Geoff's friend asked as he looked down at the depressions in his gloved hands. "And why did you feel it was urgent to pull me away from my work?"

"Brass will be their when we get home Richard." Geoff announced, "Besides today is the day we see what Snake left us in his deposit box."

"Can't believe that he's gone." Richard moaned. "If I ever see the Hooded Haunt again I'll make her wish she'd stayed in whatever hell she crawled out of."

"Speaking of crawling things." Geoff stated as he hanged a finger at a youth hanging around a busker's guitar case before bending down and slipping a selection of change into his pocket. "I know that we are bad guys but that is low even to my eyes. Hey kid." He yelled as he walked over to the youth. "Drop it." Panicking the young man threw the stolen change at Geoff before bolting into the crowd.

"A good magnetic pulse should pick that up." Richard announced as he pulled a floating disc with revolving spikes out of his hoodie pocket before throwing the device onto the ground, the change shuddering before attracting to the magnet as it flew over to the guitar case and depositing the retrieved money back to where it had came from. As Richard scooped down to grab the magnet a few of the passers by applauded and threw coins into the busker's case as the man finished his guitar solo.

"Thank you both." He croaked, his dark skin supporting a nasty burn on the left cheek. Dressed in baggy jeans and an Ataris concert T-shirt the man was a picture of desperation masking itself with talent. "The name's JP but some of my friends call me Touchstone."

"Well it was the least we can do." Geoff said coyly. "Just a word of advice watch your case in the future."

"You got it." JP grunted. "If you ever need a musician for a low price I'm willing to do you guys a deal."

"I'll think about it." Geoff answered as he and Richard continued walking down the street.

"Can you imagine him playing at your wedding?" Richard asked. "I think it would give it a down to earth feeling to have a homeless guy as the guitarist."

"Rachel would kill me if I did that." Geoff stated.

"I know." Richard stated with a smirk spreading across his features. "So that's a no then?" He asked as Geoff smiled.

"Let's call it a maybe." He answered.

Rachel felt the long legged blonde elbow her in the face as she tried to rib the dress she was holding. Luckily Rachel had a strong grip and had experience dealing with pushy women. "I've got it." She screeched down the CB radio as two more women make a run at her in an attempt to grab the dress she was holding.

"Got it." Impala answered before pulling a bull horn out of her bag. "Oh my god an Empire A-Line 3/4 length Dress reduced by over a thousand dollars." She yelled before dropping the dress and sprinting away as a mass of brides to be rushed towards her.

"My god they really are brutal." Impala whispered as Rachel placed the dress in a plastic bag.

"Let's hit the checkouts and get out before the crazies reemerge." Rachel stated as the screams and yells of the women was silenced. "Okay that sounds a bit strange. Unless they are planing a sneak attack." She added seconds before a gun shot sounded.

"Oh god." Impala whispered. "They started shooting each other." She added as Rachel looked round the corner to see three women seemingly dressed in snake skin, with two of them supporting little hoods instead of hair. All three of them were armed with dart rifles and pistols.

"Princess Python." Rachel whispered as one of the hooded women covered in brown scales walked over to one of the shop workers and stabbed a dart into her neck. With a scream of pain the girl's skin began to darken and wrinkle before forming into reptilian scales whilst her hair thickened to form a hood.

"As you can see I have ways of convincing you to do what I want." Princess Python hissed as the newly transformed serpent woman bowed before her new mistress. "If you want to stay human you'll do what I want. Find me Rachel Leighton."

Echidna Financing was infamous within the villain community as being the bank that Strucker built. Despite the affiliation a wide selection of criminals and vigilantes trusted the HYDRA subsidiary to keep their money safe. It made sense really, who would be crazy enough to steal from the world's premier terrorist organisation. These thoughts and more raced around Geoff's head as he shook hands with the bank manager, his golden armour gleaming under the lights as he lead the two visitors into the underground vaults.

"So Goldbug what did Snake stash down here?" Geoff asked as he passed Mr Fear coming up the opposite staircase.

"I don't access my client's accounts." Goldbug snorted as the stairs merged into a central chamber that consisted of a central platform, the walls covered with a laser field that illuminated the room. "It would be unprofessional, you are lucky that Mr. Marston update his security settings to allow you entry or you would not be down here." He added as he tapped a console in the middle of the platform before grabbing hold of the rail around the edge of the platform as it descended down the shaft as a replacement platform dropped down to fill the gap.

"Well that's cool." Richard commented. "Reminds me of Gringotts from Harry Potter."

"Yeah it's great." Geoff added sarcastically as his face turned a shade of white until the platform stopped and a section of the laser wall dissipated to reveal an opening into the rock. Stepping off Goldbug headed into the tunnel and the others followed until the trio reached an armoured vault door. After a minute and one thirteen digit code later the door opened and Goldbug reached in and pulled a security box out before handing it to Geoff. "You may now examine the contents of the box." Goldbug buzzed as he handed Richard a chip with a clear blue window mounted in the middle.

"Oh please do." A Midwestern accented voice growled accompanied by a click of a Smith and Western Pistol, the barrel stroking the back of Geoff's head.

"Montana." Geoff growled as Richard drew his Desert Eagle and trained it at the man dressed like a cowboy. "What did you get tired of being a second class rodeo clown again?"

"Funny." A woman's voice stated as she cocked a second pistol before standing next to Montana. "My honey ain't in the mood for jokes 8-Ball so just hand over the safety deposit box and we'll let you folks be on your way."

"Do you even know who your stealing from?" Goldbug asked as he pulled a G18 off of his belt, the weapon gleaming gold.

"Yeah I do which is why I brought my entire posse." Montana answered, his words accompanied by the click of a rifle and the pumping of a shotgun. "With Ox, Fancy Dan and Wrangler at my back your security didn't stand a chance. Now about that security box." He sneered as the Enforcers moved to box in their three victims. "It's about time I made a withdrawal."

• 
RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

An interesting idea. I'd like to see how it plays out.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx: Thanks, it is more interesting and devious then you'll ever know.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

You forgot option C, I'm not sure! I liked parts of it but not overly sold on the whole thing, then you drop a cliffhanger with a heist! Who some of these characters are, I'm not sure actually. I know you love a C-lister like nobodies business but who the bethrothed couple are NFI! So I am option C unsure yet waiting for part 2

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Have you read Jester's 11? It's Diamondback & 8-Ball. :-)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, no I have not!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

Still going with option C

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#10  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@impurestcheese

I too was a bit lost as far as whose who, not having read Jesters 11. However, since there are no new Jesters 11 stories, but there are new Villains Tale stories, I opted to read out of order, and stay in the current loop.

That small note aside, I liked this. I may use this bank in some of my stories (assuming it doesn't get destroyed.)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Cool. Always looking to bring the obscure into the mainstream

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Hey I just noticed you keep swapping how you spell Geoff/Jeff. He's listed as American Jeff spelling but here it's UK spelling Geoff, phonetically sounds the same

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yeah I know. Back to the editing board since it is technically meant to be the American Spelling

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well he's American, created in America, by Americans "The man who would later become 8-Ball was born in Duluth, Minnesota. A former defense contractor who designed missile propulsion systems, Jeff Hagees took to playing pool to relieve the stress of his job"

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yes thank you. He was also killed by a grenade to the face although I think there is another 8-Ball now who works for the Hobgoblin in the actual canon.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Yeah and Dallas' career as a police officer and a marine is only briefly touched on in canon...this is Mayhem! We keep what we need and the rest can bugger off! I still want to kill Aunt May. She's better off dead, opens Spidey up as does him being divorced

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yeah I know just stating that there is a new 8-Ball, Marvel will probably make him lame. I'm still waiting for Montenegro to be brought back. The guy fought Power Man and Iron Fist and not only won but got away with it on three separate occasions.