Marvel Mayhem: Punisher #10

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Rated MA coz its the Punisher due to gunfire, bloodshed and its the Punisher! More Mayhem can be found here:

No Caption Provided

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/

Punisher War Journal

I get to the park two hours early. I appreciate the tip but if I don’t plan for a trap my war could come undone in moments. Like my encounter with Detective Riordan, could’ve gone differently. She’s back on the force…might be a more reliable contact than Pearse.

Eye functioning…just wondering what else the “good” doctor’s magic trinket fixed?

Best get comfortable.

Detective Vinnie Evans walked through the park sipping his coffee. Glancing around he headed to the bench and sat down.

“How we looking?” he muttered into his cup.

“All good from here.” The voice slightly echoed in his brain from the receiver in his ear. He nodded in Brennan’s direction who sat in his car surveying the scene. Evans sipped his coffee.

“What’s the time?”

“Just after nine,” replied Brennan “Since when have you known a mobster to be on time? How’s the coffee?”

Vinnie smiled “Horrible.”

“Liar! Just admit that my choice of coffee is better than yours.”

“Let’s…four o’clock”

Brennan swung his binoculars to check out what his partner had spotted “You have incoming.”

Frank watched the park like a lioness watches a herd of wildebeest. Nearly two hours and nothing but joggers, two kids clumsily trying to make a baby in the bushes and a one-legged hobo scavenging cans. Then the cops show. He picked them straight away. They thought they were being subtle. One walked to a bench and sat down while the other sat in the car watching with binoculars. Frank gritted his teeth, it was times like this he missed Micro and his tech especially the van.

No Caption Provided

“Who are you?” he muttered aloud as a large man wandered across the park towards the bench. It took a little before he saw him properly.

“Tombstone!”

Evans mumbled into his cup “Holy $#!+ it’s Tombstone!”

“I’m calling it in!”

“Don’t!” breathed Evans “If he’s here then we’re onto something”

The large imposing man stood directly over Evans. He smiled “Who are you?”

“Smith”

Tombstone paused to crack his knuckles “Where’s the other guy?”

“He’s sick. Sent me instead”

“Making changes this late in the plan get me nervous officer” Tombstone looked around. Evans gulped. Though a seasoned OCU detective the massive stone man was quite frightened this close. He reached into his jacket and produced an envelope.

Frank watched Tombstone hand over an envelope. His knuckles went white on the steering wheel. Criminal scum was one thing, corrupt cops really p!$$ed him off. Still it wasn’t total proof of the officer’s guilt but enough was enough. He gunned the car into life, driving it into the park at breakneck speed.

Tombstone looked up to see the car coming at him, his face lighting up as he saw the Punisher behind the wheel. Frank jumped clear of the car sending the vehicular missile into the stone skinned man. Evans leapt away as the car wrapped itself around Tombstone like a hug and drove him back several feet. Frank was up on his feet, guns drawn waiting for a clear shot.

“NYPD!” yelled Evans as he produced a badge and gun.

Frank stared at him before ignoring him and heading towards Tombstone who ripped the broken bonnet in half to free himself.

“Punisher!”

Frank didn’t bother with any pleasantries, raised the gun and pumped four shots into his head. The bullets flattened and pinged off him. Tombstone marched towards him.

“NYPD! Put your hands up Lincoln!” yelled Evans pointing his weapon at Tombstone.

“Just take your money and go!” sneered Tombstone “I won’t be long.”

Evans fired a shot into his chest but it had no effect. Frank unloaded the remained of his clip into him quickly reloading and firing again.

“This is Detective Brennan! I need immediate backup to Bridge Park. Punisher and Tombstone! Shots fired!” Jack ran from the unmarked car and charged toward the fight.

Tombstone swung a massive fist narrowly missing Frank’s chin. Frank punched him in the stomach only to nearly break his fist. Tombstone backhanded him, blood spraying from his mouth. Evans holstered his gun and drew out his retractable nightstick and pepper spray.

“I am placing you under arrest” said Evans as he circled him.

“For giving you your cut?” laughed Tombstone as he slapped the stick from his hand.

“FREEZE!” yelled Brennan. “DON’T MOVE!”

Tombstone stomped towards Brennan who unloaded two shots centre mass. Tombstone grabbed his arms, pulled him forward and clotheslined him, the blow nearly taking his head off. Punisher snatched up the baton and leapt onto his back, using the baton to get under his chin. He drove his knees into his back and pulled trying to strangle the albino hitman. Evans stepped in and unloaded the can of spray into his face. Tombstone roared and shook Punisher free and grabbed Evans by the neck.

“I pay your wages!” and he lifted the detective over his head and threw him like a spear at the Punisher. The cop and the vigilante were tangled together as Tombstone took off and jumped in the unmarked police car. Frank pushed Evans off him and grabbed a gun firing several shots into the car. Evans got to his feet to be staring down the barrel of the Punishers gun.

No Caption Provided

“I’m a cop!” said Evans raising his hands.

“I find out you’re dirty,” Frank cracked him right in the face with a hard right knocking him out “And you’re dead!”

Frank rummaged through Evans pockets and took his wallet before leaving.

Punisher War Journal

Vincent Joseph Evans.Good cop...on the surface. Need some help digging. May have to go to Dallas…something off with Mike’s tip as well…can’t shake the feeling I’m getting played.

Frank shot up out of bed; the sounds of energy blasts ripped him from his uneasy sleep. He peered out the window to see blue energy beams shooting into the sky nearby. Also the George Washington Bridge was lurching in a way bridges shouldn’t.

“What are you idiots doing?” he said as he quickly gathered his gear.

(See Punisher pop up in Bullseye next)

To be continued…

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Thank heavens for Evans. :-) Good to see Tombstone and Punisher again. I wonder what will happen when he reaches that Bridge.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Nothing good...actually something pretty darn good, I hope!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: You know it. What was the list of assassins about BTW

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Cool. Just writing Deadly Foes #3 at the moment. Have a feeling you may be pleased by the ending

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman

Punisher's popping up in Bullseye? Uh oh... Punisher really seems to hate corrupted cops and a very nice description of a typical day in Central Park!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#10 wildvine  Moderator

@batkevin74

The bridge has gone kaboom. I think Mercy may find herself assigned to a different story...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: She and Howard have Cameos in Deadly Foes Part 1 and 3 respectfully

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: May have a Trish & Mercy crossover, microhones & journalism degrees at 10 paces! :)

Punisher's popping up in Bullseye? Uh oh... Punisher really seems to hate corrupted cops and a very nice description of a typical day in Central Park!

Never been to Central Park but I'm glad I captured the feel of it, actually its bridge park near the GW bridge but wot the hey! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped