Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

Continued from Part 7

344 W 121st St, Apartment 3

Dallas dumped a bucket of cold water on the unconscious bald teleporter handcuffed to the toilet. Tanuta spluttered back to life to see Dallas’ gun pointing right in her face.

“You teleport and you’ll lose your leg,” said Dallas pointing to the device clamped onto Tanuta’s bare left foot. “It’s called a tangential anchor, keeps popping people like you from leaving. You can, but you lose your foot. Now you start talking or I’m going to forget I’m an effing police officer.” The barrel pressed firmly against her head.

Tanuta snarled “Okay, okay.”

Dallas slammed a foot into her ribs “No it’s not effing OKAY! You broke into my house, tried to bribe me and now my dad has been taken hostage. It’s far from okay Sinead O’Connor!”

The bathroom door opened and in walked Lieutenant Molly Von Richthofen “Sorry, I came as soon as…whoa this is worse than what you rambled into my voicemail.”

“They took my dad!” Dallas said holding back a wave of emotion. Molly wanted to give her a hug but it wasn’t the time nor place. Molly crouched down.

“Hi. I’m Lieutenant Von Richthofen of the NYPD.” Molly smiled. “You’ve crossed a line going after a cop’s family. I’m going to read you your rights, because if I don’t, I might just kill you myself. After I’ve done that you’re going to tell us everything or God help you.”

Tanuta’s widened as she stared up at the two police officers as he left foot throbbed in pain. “Okay.”

No Caption Provided

One Police Plaza, Interrogation Room 7

Marcus Stone slammed the door as he entered. Detectives Ortega and Kucharsky slowly got up from the beating they’d just received from the Code: Blue leader.

“Get up!” barked Stone. “You pair of idiots! It’s not the seventies where you take a suspect out back and beat a confession out of him.”

“Says the guy who cold cocked a guy in cuffs,” sneered Ortega as he wiped blood from his mouth. Stone crossed the room in a flash, grabbed the detective by the collar and slammed him into the wall. Kucharsky went to aid his partner but was kicked away.

“I lost my temper!” snarled Stone into Ortega’s face. “Just like now. Not proud of it and it nearly cost me my job.”

“STONE!” Kucharsky yelled getting his attention.

Stone’s face hardened with anger “You brought a gun into an interrogation room?”

“Let him go!”

Stone dropped Ortega like a sack of potatoes and walked directly at Kucharsky. “You going to shoot me? Well?”

Kucharsky paused before he lowered his weapon. Stone lashed out and grabbed him by the neck like a naughty puppy as he disarmed him. “Only thing worse than a dirty cop is a bad cop, and the only thing worse than that is a dumb cop. You two idiots interfere in my cases, look sideways at me or anything; I will break your neck! Get me?”

“Yes,” coughed Kucharsky as he winced under the tight grip.

Stone tossed him away and left.

Undisclosed location

James Riordan screamed as The Man With No Face continued his intangible torture; inserting fingers into his chest and solidifying them causing excruciating pain.

“I thought a man of your age would’ve died by now,” stated The Man as he picked up a cup of hot tea and sipped it.

“I thought you…were supposed to torture me,” gasped James through gritted teeth “Instead of…feeling me up.”

The Man With No Face chuckled and slowly poured his tea onto James’ chest “Is this better?”

Store-It 4U, Warehouse 17D, Yonkers

“Hey Streak!” Oriole called to his fellow escapee who was fiddling with some crates in the back of the warehouse.

No Caption Provided

“WHAT?” snapped Blue Streak looking up to the roof but not turning around.

Oriole rubbed his helmet at the outburst “You okay man? I know we’ve been cooped up here for a while b…”

“Sssssh,” Blue Streak interrupted turning and putting his fingers on his lips. Oriole felt like he was in a library or back in school. Streak motioned to him to come over. Automatically Oriole tiptoed over.

“What?”

“Just look,” hushed Blue Streak as he pointed to a hole in the crate. Oriole was confused and leant over the hole; Blue Streak placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. “Can you see it?”

“No,” replied Oriole as he looked right into the hole.

“No matter,” snarled Blue Streak as he picked up a sharpened wooden shiv and drove it down. Oriole turned, screamed and then screamed more as the large splinter penetrated his orange visor and straight into his right eye. He caught Blue Streak’s wrist preventing his death as blood gushed from the wound.

“You ^&%$#!” screamed Oriole as he wrestled for his life. Blue Streak’s eyes were like that of a snake; unblinking, cold, piercing. Oriole raised his feet up and kicked Blue Streak away.

“I’m going to ^&^$# kill you, you &^%#!!” screamed Oriole as he flapped about trying to work out what to do with the wooden stick sticking out of his eye. Blue Streak charged in, aiming for the shiv to finish the job. Oriole lashed out and grabbed Blue Streak by the face mask and twisted, pulling the mask off.

“Oh $#!t!” exclaimed Oriole as he recognised the face, that of the cape killer known as Scourge. A man who’d terrified the villain community for months both inside and outside of prison. He scared bad guys more than the Punisher.

Scourge pulled a knife and stalked forward as Indali entered the scene. “What the ^%$# is all the noi…” Her words stop as Scourge slashed her throat in a quick motion. Blood seeped through her fingers.

“INDALI!” Oriole leapt to her defence knocking him away while trying to keep his own life intact. “HELP! HELP! IT’S SCOURGE! HE’S HERE!”

To be continued…

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Sorry about the late reply but Comicvine ate my post.

It's nice to see that the Rhioden families indomitable will is hereditary and that James is just as sassy as his daughter. And Stone well...he's quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. A great continuation of form as ever. Kudos BK

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Marcus Stone could one day turn into the Punisher, and I think he knows that and tries to not let that happen. But ever since the incidents with that alien killing one if his team, Bullseye nearly killing Rage, visciously beating that Mountaineering villain, his suspension...he's got some anger issues

Dallas is just like her dad, much to her horror

Must write a new chapter....must write a new chapter

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Ah Montenegro I remember. This is the second time in twenty four hours that he has popped up. Tres peculiar indeed. And Stone as Punisher Mk 2, that is an odd thought indeed. Horror what you talking about? The guys a trooper taking a torturing at his age.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Wasn't really talking about James' stamina, more like his attitude, outlook and swearing :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Hey he earned it after x number of years on the force.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ImpurestCheese
Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Wim_Garnet

@batkevin74:

Nice. Harsh & brutal, but nice. I'm always glad to see another installment in this series. Thanks.

Torturing vs. feeling me up line is great.

Didn't Tanuta try to extort Dallas, not bribe her?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@wim_garnet: Dallas is a bit stressed, yeah she was being extorted

Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batkevin74:

She is channeling her stress quite effectively.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers