batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

More Mayhem and previous chapter can be found here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/

One Police Plaza holding cells

Lt Stone opened up the fire hose spraying Bullet with high pressure water. It served two purposes; washing of the puke and smell of the spew gas and woke him up. The big man fumbled around quite disorientated as the water pelted him.

“That should do,” said Stone as he shut it down “But if you make a move, I’ll hit you again and tase the water”

Bullet coughed and stood up, wiping his face. He looked at Stone and the other members of Code: Blue behind him. “Is she dead?”

“You talking about me?” Molly stepped from behind Stone her head bandaged, one of her eyes bloodshot.

No Caption Provided

Bullet started to move. Stone raised the hose and an eyebrow.

“Not every day someone tries to kill me.” said Molly. “Start explaining.”

“What time is it?” asked Bullet

“Eleven oh three” replied Molly glancing at her watch.

Bullet slammed his hands against the cell wall, the sound echoing loudly in the small space. “If you don’t die within an hour…” Bullet gritted his teeth “They’ll kill my son!”

“Who is they?” asked Stone.

Bullet stared at them “If my son dies, I will kill all of you, all your families!”

Stone blasted the floor in front of Bullet’s feet with the hose. The pair locked eyes. Molly stepped forward “Why me?”

“No idea. You’re just something I have to do to get my son back. Now either…” Bullet took a step forward “Help me or...”

Molly took a step back as Code: Blue stepped up.

“Sir,” said Rassiatano into Stone’s ear “I’ve got an idea.”

LowTown, Madripoor

General Coy looked at the array of phones on the desk trying to work out which one beeped. He went through three before getting the right one.

No Caption Provided

“Cutting it close Bullet”

“It’s done!”

Coy smiled “I’m going to need proof. Your word isn’t worth anything”

“I got arrested!” growled Bullet “Can’t say too much”

Coy closed the phone and threw it against the wall. He scooped up a remote and turned on three TVs as he opened up his computer.

“…by for SNN. Reports at this early stage have Code: Blue, New York city’s elite super criminal task force capturing and subduing the criminal known only as Bullet after he killed a detective inside One Police Plaza, injuring two others. The costumed vigilante, Rage, was also on scene…”

“…iolent fight between Bullet and the members of the super criminal task force Code: Blue, leaving one officer dead and dozens injured. So far there has been no official word from…”

Coy typed into the search engine and several more results came up about the event. Coy rubbed his chin suspiciously. He flipped all the channels to SNN to watch Trish Tilby continue her report.

Ryker’s Island, New York

“…why the attack took place. We’ve just received word that we will be talking to Lieutenant Marcus Stone shortly”

Giacomo Fortunado smiled as he watched the TV. “Nobody messes with Fortunado’s!”

One Police Plaza, front steps

“I’m not really comfortable with this.” Trish Tilby checked her make-up “I get it, don’t get me wrong but this really rubs me up the wrong way”

Molly looked at her “It’s the only way to save a young boy.”

“What’s it like being dead?” asked Trish with a wry smile as her cameraman counted her in. “This is Trish Tilby for SNN. We have Lieutenant Marcus Stone of Code: Blue here with us. Lieutenant, can you tell us what has happened?”

Lt Stone slowly took of his glasses “Miss Tilby, a fine New York City detective has paid the ultimate price in the line…”

No Caption Provided

LowTown, Madripoor

“…of duty” Coy smiled as he watched the broadcast. He grabbed another phone and lit another cigarette.

“So?”

“The job is done. Don’t kill the boy…” said Coy pondering “We may need him later”

One Police Plaza, holding cells

The air in the holding cell shimmered and burst open as a man in green and gold armour stepped through. “Where are we going?”

No Caption Provided

“Madripoor” replied Molly as she put on riot gear.

“What do you think you’re doing?” asked Stone as he rejoined the group.

“Someone half a world away tried to have me killed,” replied Molly “I’d like to know why?”

“Hang on, Madripoor?” said the armoured man “I think you guys have your wires crossed”

“Agent DePaul said you’re a teleporter. Can you teleport?” asked Molly.

“Well yeah, but it’s mainly dim…”

“Stand down Lieutenant Richthofen.” said Stone firmly “Code: Blue has this.”

“I’m not in your squad Lieutenant.” stated Molly “You don’t get to order me around!”

Stone glared at her, and then motioned to her to come closer. Molly leant in and Stone bonked her on the helmet “You’ve probably got a concussion from the big guy, so you’re in no shape to travel” Molly tried to focus as Rassiatano guided her to a seat “Besides, you’re dead for the time being. Also if Bullet’s employers see you alive…”

Molly took off the helmet and shook her head clear “Fine!”

“You know where we’re going Portal?” Stone asked as he checked his sidearm.

“Yeah but as I’ve tried to tell you, I teleport dimensionally!” he replied “I thought your SHIELD liaison would’ve told you that”

“Can you get us to Madripoor or not?” asked Stone.

“I can, but…”

No Caption Provided

Stone held up his hand and turned “Rage?”

“Yo!” the big man stepped forward.

“Want to kick some tail?”

“HELL YEAH!”

Stone smiled “I formally deputise you as a member of Code: Blue. You do what I say, when I say it. Deal?”

Rage rolled his neck and flexed “Deal!”

“Let’s GO!” barked Stone at Portal.

“I tried to tell…” muttered Portal as the sky shimmered and a “hole” appeared. Code: Blue and Rage hustled into the breach as Portal brought up the rear “I hope they like zombies!” And with that they vanished. Molly was left alone with the wet and angry Bullet glaring at her.

Molly smiled “God I wish Dallas was here, she’d probably have half a dozen jokes about your lame villain name”

Bullet stood up and cracked his knuckles.

“Is that suppose to scare me?” asked Molly as her hand drifted to her sidearm.

“Just you and me now” growled Bullet as he stalked forward.

Ch-chik!

The sound of the shotgun caught Bullet’s attention as Harry the desk clerk made his presence known from the door way. Harry smiled and nodded “Sit back down before I do the city a favour!”

No Caption Provided

Bullet glared intently at Molly before slowly sitting back down “I want my phone call.”

“And I want a larger 401k,” chuckled Harry.

LowTown, Madripoor

A hole shimmered in the sky and out charged Code: Blue, Rage and Portal. Each was covered in muck and gore.

“WHAT THE %^$& WAS THAT?” yelled Rage shaking the goop off his hands.

“Hail Mary full of grace! Hail Mary full of grace!” muttered Jackson between vomits.

“I want a pay rise!” moaned Rigger as she drained slime out of her ponytail.

Portal shrugged “I told you I do DIMENSIONAL teleporting. You want point A to point B get Nightcrawler. I’ve got to go through…”

“A hellish zombie dimension full of flesh eating zombies” coughed Stone.

“That’s why I work for A.R.M.O.R” replied Portal as he checked his gun “Now did anyone get bit?” The group looked at him in stunned silence “Well did you?”

“NO!” came the collective reply.

“Good. Coz if you did, I’m mandated by Federal & International law to execute you,” replied Portal.

Rage grabbed Portal by the helmet and dragged him to eye level “Really?”

“Set him down son.” said Stone “We’ve got a drug dealer to capture and a kid to rescue from a country we arn't supposed to be in.”

Rage let Portal go with a shove and then mimed “I’m watching you!” as Code: Blue spread out.

To be continued

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: That's all we need zombies sneaking into our work. :-). Call me crazy but this can't be good, technically Code Blue is an invading foreign force. They could start a war although I guess Mandipoor started it by attacking Seattle alongside ULTIMATUM. Can't wait to see what happens next.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Call me crazy but this can't be good, technically Code Blue is an invading foreign force. They could start a war

Well that's what they're trying to avoid. But it's a bit like Seal Team 6 in Pakistan going after Bin Laden or the US capture of Panamanian dictator Noriega, lots of murky water.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

Lol. The Portal Zombie thing was pretty funny. I would like to see a oneshot showing that off.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@batkevin74: Great chapter. I loved the whole Zombie Portal thing.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Well in my head it goes they hit Madripoor, they return via yucky dimension and are just in time to hear about the Raft issue 1 maybe 2 going down.

@themanintheshoe@tommythehitman:I do like to dangle a subplot, we may go back to that later :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: You mean the one with the Zombie Impurest Cheese in. :-)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: No Joke my brain had a zombie moment about an hour ago. Basically I started talking to be people in PMs they weren't a part of,

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: It's because over the last two weeks my Screaming Mimi of a niece has been staying here and her mum refuses to do night cleaning and feeding. That will change now she's back home.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batkevin74
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TommytheHitman

There should totally be a Zombie Comic Vine Fan Fic....

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ImpurestCheese
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@batkevin74

I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Loved the Marvel Zombie series And spin offs, so that bit tickled me. I second a one shot about that part of the story. : )

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Howard the Duck + Portal = adventure in zombieverse :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped as I am getting #5 ready

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

@batkevin74:

LowTown, Madripoor

A hole shimmered in the sky and out charged Code: Blue, Rage and Portal. Each was covered in muck and gore.

“WHAT THE %^$& WAS THAT?” yelled Rage shaking the goop off his hands.

“Hail Mary full of grace! Hail Mary full of grace!” muttered Jackson between vomits.

“I want a pay rise!” moaned Rigger as she drained slime out of her ponytail.

Portal shrugged “I told you I do DIMENSIONAL teleporting. You want point A to point B get Nightcrawler. I’ve got to go through…”

“A hellish zombie dimension full of flesh eating zombies” coughed Stone.

“That’s why I work for A.R.M.O.R” replied Portal as he checked his gun “Now did anyone get bit?” The group looked at him in stunned silence “Well did you?”

“NO!” came the collective reply.

“Good. Coz if you did, I’m mandated by Federal & International law to execute you,” replied Portal.

Rage grabbed Portal by the helmet and dragged him to eye level “Really?”

“Set him down son.” said Stone “We’ve got a drug dealer to capture and a kid to rescue from a country we arn't supposed to be in.”

Rage let Portal go with a shove and then mimed “I’m watching you!” as Code: Blue spread out.

LMAO!!!! That was one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I'm really enjoying this so far.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By batkevin74

@delphic: I aim to please and I'm glad you're enjoying this, it was a fun project with lots of people to play with. If you liked that check out the Howard & Charles 3 part adventure which deals with it a bit more...actually wait til part 6 I think, yeah you'll see :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Checking out the old stuff again. I miss the time when things were less complicated

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Ah, don't get all down hearted little lady. They won't be complicated for long. Just remember that someone here decided to write a character that is practically a god. ;)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delphic: Late April is always hard for me. And I'm 5'11. Hardly little

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well pardon me for trying to be nice. :P

we're the same height by the way. What is it with all you freakishly tall ladies? Either that or I'm a hobbit. XD

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delphic: I hit puberty at 16 and grew up instead of out. And sorry just have a lot of crud (literal and metaphorical) to sift through.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: ah, I didn't realize Wildvine's Howard Zombie thing had spun out of something. Very cool. If it didn't cover Portal and company passing through, you should totally write that. :)