Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

All Characters are owned by Marvel Comics

Hungry for more? Check out the library

Chapter 5: The End

Hours later

It was a strange day. While studying the behaviour of wakandian driver ants Hank Pym was out of nowhere attacked by a mysterious android called Egghead-Prime. It turned out the android was controlled by Pym's old rival Elihas Starr, who often would call himself Egghead. Of some reason Starr was out for revenge concerning past disputes between Pym and him. Sadly, the android was tortured into attacking Pym and after an unwilling battle between the two Egghead-Prime knocked Giant-Man out. Now, Pym was uncoscious. He felt the sun sting is eyelids, almost burning through them to his eyes. Quickly he opened them and was blinded by the shining sun without clouds around it.

"What?! What happened...I...I..." He looked around him. Even though he was knocked out as Giant-Man he found himself at normal human size. The trees around him was crushed and was stacked on top of each other.

"Wait...I remember." He thought as he massaged his aching forehead. He activated the helmet and started the humming to attract bugs in the nearby area. A flying ant flew near him, flying higher to his face to look at him. Pym quickly shrunk and landed on the ant. The ant then started flying higher up in the air.

"Luckily I could focus enough to tell the animals of the forest to get to safety." Pym thought when he looked at the giant shaped hole that was left after his heavy landing.

No Caption Provided

Some time later, Long Island

"I can't believe this." Pym thought when he arrived at his private laboratory. The window was smashed and many of the machines had been smashed to nothing. Most of his research was gone. He grew again and let the ant fly away freely. He looked around, his eyes were almost watery when he watched as years of research and planning went down the drain. He walked up to his desk and leaned over a table.

"I need to find out how I can find Starr before he killes me or makes that android he tortures kill someone else." He thought.

"What do I know? I know the android was once part of a group of superhero or villains, depends on how you see it, but little more is known. What about Starr? I know that he has had an on and off vandetta against me for some reason. He's a genius mastermind, which can also depend on how you see it, and is smart enough to hide from the public without anyone noticing. Where can a person like that hide? In a place where no one would look?" He scratched his head and started walking.

"Wait! Egghead-Prime attacked me with psychic attacks. What if I can trace his psychic link back to him. It will be tricky. I don't know how I could possibly do that, it's not like I have much to work with in this dump."

It took a while, but not a long while, until a brillaint idea formed in Pym's head and his face lit up with a smile.

"I'm so stupid sometimes!" He declared before he started working.

Former military base, now belonging to Elihas Starr

"You...you incompetent pile of rusty studs!" Starr screamed to the newly arrived android before he pressed a button on his console.

"GRAAAAH!" The android screamed in pain.

"How can you not have killed him. I specifically told you to defeat and kill that idiotic insect!"

"AAAAH!"

No Caption Provided

"What should I do with you?" He said when he sat down behind his console. The android stood on his knees, shivering in pain. "What should I do indeed? You are obviously useless to me now. Should I kill you? Taking the good parts out and build a new one of you? Someone who can do as I command it?"

"Please. Please, just let me go." Egghead-Prime begged.

"Why? Why would I just let you go? What use will the world have of you? You are utterly useless!"

"Oh, come one, Starr. Don't be so hard on him. He did the best he could."

"Pym! PYM! Where are you, you microscopic devil?!" Egghead yelled into the thin air.

"You know me, dear Elihas! I don't reveal my position that easily. It wouldn't be fun if I told you right away. But it was easy to find you, though. Did you know that that android of yours leaves a pretty visible psychic trail that I easily could follow with my helmet?"

"Are you even in this room?" Egghead asked in an annoyed tone.

"I can assure you that I most certainly is!" Hank Pym's taunting voice said before grabbing Egghead from behind after he grew out of nowhere.

"Gha...Unhand me, you fool."

"No, no. What have I told you about name calling, Elihas?"

Just as Hank finished his sentence Egghead managed to get free from his grip and punched Hank on his nose, making him fall back surprised.

"You won't catch me, Pym. Never ever!" Egghead yelled before he ran away, out from the lab they were in and out to the staircases outside. But Hank didn't follow. He was a better person than running after a lunatic just for proving that he could. No, he took care of the weak.

"There you go, up and ready." He said as he helped the damaged android up in his feet. "Whatever he did to you I know I can help you."

"Thank you. Thank you, Dr. Pym. I'm...I'm so sorry for attacking you earlier." Egghead-Prime said while he tried to gasp for air.

"Don't worry, you were under his influence. There was nothing you could do, Egghead-Pri... No. No, you are Egghead. THE Egghead. He is a nobody after what he did to you." Pym said. He gently put down Egghead on a chair and he took a deep breath afterwards. "I wish I could make all of this go away."

"You can't, Dr. Pym. But I can... I will kill him. What gives him the right to kidnap me and use me in whatever way he wants?!" He took a deep breath, focused and flew off past Pym, through the door which Starr took before.

"NO! Egghead, come back. That won't solve anything!" But the android was already gone. Hungry for blood.

Outside, later

"S-stupid, Pym. Always ruining things. Always ruining my life! Can't he just die?!" An angered Elihas Starr asked while running for his life outside the military base. Because of his short and stubby legs he was very slow and could easily be caught. And he almost was. He could feel the tingling psychic presence of the android. And he could feel the negativity coming from it. He ran faster but couldn't run fast enough.

"You will once and for all learn what it feels like to be used!" Egghead screamed with flaming eyes.

"No. No, please. It was for...for science. You have to under..."

"NO! It was personal revenge you sought." Egghead increased the mental surge.

"AAAH! Please!"

Right after them, Pym had acquired a flying ant and was chasing them as fast as he could.

"I can't let him kill him. It won't solve any of our problems. It will just cause more!" He thought as he commanded the ant to fly faster.

But in front of him Egghead tortured him more and more. Pym had a thought he didn't want, but he realized there was no other way.

"I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to." He whispered to hismelf as the ant reached the speed of the two in front of them and was now flying near Egghead's head. "I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to."

But he had to. He shrunk even more, diving onto Egghead's head and started holding on. With much determination he activated a strong frequency from his helmet, which stopped the android in his tracks.

"GYAAAH!" The android screamed and fell over.

Hank grew and immediately checked the unconscious body. Starr quickly recovered.

"Is he dead?" Starr asked with a disliking tone.

"No. No, I only stunned him. He's not dead but he's in a coma."

"Too bad." Starr said before running away like a coward. But once again Hank didn't follow him. He stayed with the android he almost killed.

He could barely understand what he did. He had almost taken a life to save another. An artifical life, but a life all the same. Now, a 60-foot tall Hank Pym, walked over fields and forests with the android in his hands, to bring him to safety. It didn't take long before they reached his damaged lab.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. What have I done?" He thought. He strapped the android to a stretcher and sat down by his desk, burying his head in his hands. "This doesn't work for me. I can't be on my own like this. I need someone..."

He looked at the android and then back at his desk, noticing some dusty papers on it. He grabbed one and looked at it. It had a large headline saying: POCKET DIMENSIONS.

To be continued...

The Marvel Mayhem Facebook Page

I'm sorry to tell you that this was the last chapter of Hank Pym. From now one you can follow his adventures in Avengers A.I. by me and in Avengers Academy by @youngjustice.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

That was an extraordinary end to an extraordinary series. *claps*

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was an extraordinary end to an extraordinary series. *claps*

Ah, thank you. Thank you very much *bows*

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By batkevin74

Egghead certainly is the snivelling mad coward I envisioned him as. Interesting ending. Good job all round (asides from again with the Wakandan mistake)

I think (and I can be wrong about this) America = American, Uganda = Ungandan, Kenya = Kenyan so Wakanda is Wakandan. But then there's Bolivia and Australia which wrecks my whole theory, along Canada, Portugal & China...but Wakanda has Wakandans!

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@themanintheshoe: Sorry about the late comment, between house sitting, comic con and rugby it has been a busy weekend. A great ending to a great series and one that, at least will be continued in another guise. Hope to see more from Pym in Avengers AI.

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: There will be a lot of him there, I promise. And no worries on the late reply.