batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from:

Part 9http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-bullseye-9-1529669/#15/

Part 10http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-bullseye-10-ker-boom-1532335/#19/

Part 11http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-bullseye-11-ker-boom-1533506/#4/

And ties into Making The Game: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-making-the-game-1535315/#6

Also other Mayhem titles found here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/

Bullseye lay flat on the gurney fuming, frothing at the mouth as the prison transport rumbled towards the pickup point.

“Is he okay nurse?” said a deep male voice.

“Yes, possibly a reaction to the morphine.” replied the nurse who had moments earlier whispered to Bullseye his ranking on Gamemaster’s hit list.

Bullseye swallowed a mouthful of blood and saliva and went quiet.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

The transport went quiet for a while before the two guards started talking again, all he could see was the slightly rocking roof of the transport.

“Why are we sending him to Seattle anyways?”

“Because some idiot didn’t put in the right form to get him sent to Prison 42!”

“$%#@!$ pencil pushers! We could do the world a favour...” The trailing off sentence accompanied by an ominous clicking of a gun.

“Dude! Our job is just transport.”

Bullseye tried to sit up but between the drugs and the massive trauma his body had suffered after the thunder god smashed him, he managed to get his head a full quarter inch off the gurney before collapsing under the strain.

“I think he’s trying to say something.”

“Well don’t get too close, I heard he once broke his own tooth and spat it into a guards eye during an escape, killed him.”

A face peered over Bullseye, a guard in a riot helmet looking down on him. “So, you got something to say?”

Bullseye smiled “Mordo!”

No Caption Provided

Transylvania

Baron Mordo felt a chill run down his spine as he watched the sports channel. It wasn’t just that his horse was losing; seemed Bullseye was calling in his favour. Mordo rubbed the nearly faded scar under his chin, remembering how the assassin nearly killed him.

“Best err on the side of caution.” muttered Mordo as he waved his arms, his green robes replacing the dressing robe he was wearing.

“What’s a Mordo?”

“I am!” declared the magician as he appeared in the back of the transport “Baron Mordo!”

The guards raised their weapons to open fire when with a flick of his fingers their weapons turned into deadly snakes. Baron Mordo looked down on the incapacitated Bullseye.

No Caption Provided

“I hope you are in pain.” gloated Mordo as he waved his hands blanketing the inside of the transport in a shimmering blue energy. “Now, maybe I should kill you…”

Bullseye coughed and Mordo saw the bloody fingernail cocked in his fingertips and ready to be flicked at him. “Try”

Mordo looked him over “What do you want? And remember this even the ledger between us.”

Bullseye nodded slowly and the Master of the Mystical Arts warily crouched down to listen to the assassin. Slowly a smile erupted across his face and he stood. Mordo looked at the two guards who were busy fighting off deadly snakes when he pointed at the shorter of the two “Molto Infuego Ashek!” he chanted as flames leapt from his palms and incinerated him into ash. He clicked his fingers and a vial of purple swirling elixir appeared in his hand and poured a splash of liquid onto Bullseye’s lips.

Transfer Station, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ

The two guards opened the door and wheeled Bullseye out to the waiting team who would take him to Seattle. The rest of the transfer convoy joined as the team from the Labyrinth literally walked out of a large shimmering blue energy field.

“Any problems?” asked the Labyrinth guard as his team formed a perimeter.

“Nah. Y’know we could do the world a favour...”

“Oh I hear you brother!” replied the Labyrinth guard fist bumping the statement “Okay sign here and the transfer is complete.”

The guard scribbled on the data pad “So what happens to him?”

“He’ll be put in a form of stasis whilst we feed him through an IV and pump pheromones into his cell to attempt to rehabilitate him.”

The guard nodded “That doesn’t sound legal.”

“Totally! And so far no complaints, probably coz we keep’em three kays underground covered in sentient vines ha ha ha ha!”

The guard looked at his team mate and shook his head “Glad it ain’t me! Can I have a quick word with the prisoner before you take him? He made a few choice comments about my wife?”

The Labyrinth guard looked down on Bullseye “Oh did he? Well I’ve got some things to do before we port in, don’t hit the face okay.”

The guard smiled and leant in to Bullseye, whose eyes were wide like a frightened deer. “Now listen up ‘Bullseye’. You’re going to be me for a few months, maybe years if I’m lucky. Now I have your driver’s licence so if you say anything…well it’ll be hard since I split your tongue, but you scribble a note or Morse code something I will head to your house and paint the walls with your family! Do you understand me ‘Bullseye’?

The guard stood up “All yours!”

No Caption Provided

Bullseye sat in the booth opposite Baron Mordo, both in civilian clothes drinking coffee.

“Some smooth moves back there Dr Strange,” smiled Bullseye as he sipped his drink.

Mordo clicked his fingers and Bullseye’s coffee turned into a large scorpion. The assassin quickly flung it away.

“Don’t ever compare me to him again!” warned Mordo as he blew the steam off his tea.

Bullseye glared at his dining companion as the waitress came over to clean up and see what had happened. “Y’all okay over here?”

“Too hot,” said Bullseye still looking at Mordo “Sorry.”

“That’s all…”

Mordo snapped his fingers and the woman still spoke but the volume was turned off. “I detest that Southern drawl speech some of you Americans do.”

“You are something else,” said Bullseye as he picked up a fork. “You’re like the genie from Aladdin.”

Mordo pushed his cup away “I don’t watch movies!”

“I take that back, you’re like magic grumpy Rain Man. Anyways how long will that magic spell hold on my double?”

“Depends on how close they look, but at least a fortnight. Now our business is concluded. My debt has been paid in full.”

“Yeah we’re good. Thanks.”

Mordo stood up “If you ever, ever come at me again Bullseye, I will personally feed you to Dormammu!”

“I come at you again Baron,” Bullseye stood and threw some money on the table “You won’t even see it coming.”

To be continued…

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

"Ahhh why did it have to end so quickly" is my reaction any time I'm done reading a chapter of Bullseye and he may be my new favourite Mayhem character we'll have to see xD Both Bullseye and Baron Mordo had great dialogue, only possible complaint I could give you was there wasn't anything spectacular happened but at the same time its just a transition chapter and as I said I really liked the dialogue so its not as if I was bored. Keep um coming I'm like a drug addict with all of these great mayhem titles :P.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Whoa that's a Shocker. Looks like Moonstone has is going to discover an old friend next issue of Thunderbolts.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishlad: Well hopefully I can keep you in supply of Bullseye-phetamine :)

@batkevin74: Whoa that's a Shocker. Looks like Moonstone has is going to discover an old friend next issue of Thunderbolts.

That's kinda cryptic...asides from the obvious that Shocker's in the new Thunderbolts issue...or you're alluding to something I've totes missed

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: No I thought it was (totes?) ironic that Bullseye (Fake Eye) is heading down T-Bolt way

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Ahhh clicks into place. I can see Moonstone having a casual chat about their history (that is if they have any MMU history...to be decided yay or nay if need be), he unable to respond both physically and because he's $#!+ scared his family will get turned into paint and within the week the gig will be up!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped