Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

South London.

Sewers.

Then...

"You can feel it can't you boy? The thing that's down here with us? You never say nuthin' but we know. Me, Madame Vanity and all the girls back at the brothel. You become more like them everyday; the things that took your mother. We see it...."

They had come far enough.

Jamal took a moment to breath deeply before running an arm over his brow to wipe away a bead of sweat. Damn. He was getting too old for all this walking jazz.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You see what?"

"The Devil Eric," Jamal stated bluntly. Looking young Eric Brooks straight in the face. "We see the Devil inside you."

In a fit of rage Eric lashed out. His fist destroying a part of a grim filled wall. His eyes morphing from his birth given hazel, to an absolutely unnatural yellow. "I didn't ask for this!! I didn't ask to be born a monster!!"

"We're both monsters Eric," said Jamal. His voice stricken with grief. "But we can still be men."

No Caption Provided

"Gggggrrraaaaaaaahhhh!!"

"What the bloody hell was that!" Shouted Eric. He had never heard anything like it. Vampires waled and hissed and screeched. But that.... it....... it was like a living nightmare. For the first time, in a very long time, Eric Brooks, found himself afraid of the dark.

Suddenly he was a thirteen year old kid who would just rather be home safe.

"That my boy is the legendary 'Beast Of The Moors'. Trapped the bastard a year ago, and I've been keeping it here. For you."

Trembling as if naked in the dead of winter, Eric turned to his mentor and asked, "W... what do you mean, you've been keeping it here for me?"

"What I mean my boy. Is that either it dies," Jamal removed a strange remote-like device from his right pocket, pressed a very cliché large red button, and continued, "Or we do."

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Chinatown.

Hotel, Tepes.

Now.

"Gggggrrraaaaaaaahhhh!!"

No Caption Provided

"Ya' don't say!" Blade replied. His answer to his bestial opponent's rage burning roar a boastful one. Despite the fact that he had lost most of his heavier weaponry in their fight.

So far he was down to edged weapons. Which, ordinarily wouldn't be a problem. But Werewolves were crazy fast, and their strength was a concern.

The real problem lied in actually being able to put one down though . Werewolves were damn near impossible to kill. Even by a Vampires standards.

Blade took a long swipe with a silver dagger he had slide from inside his left arm sleeve. The sharp edge rending the flesh of Russell's belly.

"You're starting to piss me off little man!" Jack jumped forward and tackled Blade on to the mini bar of the now completely obliterated hotel room they fought in. He then, whilst mounting the slayer immediately shoved the claws of his right arm straight through Blades chest! "Let's see how you like it dickweed!"

"More than your sorry ass is going to like this!!" With a groan and shutter of pain, Blade sat up, causing Jack's claws to penetrate deeper, and forcefully drove his left thumb through the lycans left eye socket. Leaving a gaping, bloody hole behind. Jack immediately pulled away, thrashing angrily around the room.

"Arrrgh! You D!ck! You gouged out my @%&* eye!" Screamed Jack. His mangled face making him look even more terrifying than he already was.

"So, what? It would grow back. If I was letting you live." Blade growled as he stalked forward. Jack now backing away.

"The fights over soldier," Jack said, confident that they were now alone. " Mockingjay."

Blade stopped immediately and stood there, in the completely torn apart hotel room. Not saying anything for a long time. Just stuck trying to process the information that had just been made available to him. One word had told him so much; and yet so very little all at the same time.

One thing was made apparent however.

Things had changed.

"What the hell just happened?"

The End.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting story.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@guardiandevil83

Sad that Union Jack didn't pop up during the London section.

And wow, Blade sure went crazy against Jack. I like it!

Good stuff though. I also had a cool idea for a fight scene in Blade if you wanna hear it.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@tommythehitman: Sure. I'd love to hear you're idea. I have more editing to do with this. Its just that I work early in the AM and try and get as much sleep as I can.

Thanks for reading! I wanted to use UJ but I thought he might be reserved. I remember someone asking for him.

Do not fear. I plan on going back between the past and present. I have a few ideas for Abraham and Abagail Whistler.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@guardiandevil83: Basically Blade is just slashing his way through a horde of Vamps, then realizes he's surrounded by dozens of familiars (humans controlled by vampires).

Stumpy originally asked for Jack but traded him for Hawkeye upon realising he was American.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers