Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

No Caption Provided

Facility 22

WHAT? I asked you to bring me the perfect specimen, a man that nobody else could be compared to, the greatest super solider the world has ever known and what do I get? A god damn sidekick. A non-powered one at that.”

I... I'm sorry sir but the DNA was listed under Captain America in the Databanks, how could we have known it was the genetic code of James Barnes and no....”

God dammit”

Director Conklin slammed his fist in to his desk in pure frustration. The action caused dataslates and a control unit to bounce violently on to the floor. The meek Dr McCreadie sat across from him gave a little yelp then reddened as he realized what he'd done.

You should have done you’re bloody job, that's how you would have known you incompetent fool”

Conklin was furious. This was his big break, a chance to show the upper echelons of Ferrum Tech that he was a up and comer, that he was going places and he wasn't going to let idiots like Dr McCreadie ruin all that because he cant check his own facts.

Well you better get your ass over to Gen Div a get the right genetic code and grow me a god damn super solider”

I'm sorry Sir, we've had the whole research team checking since dawn. I'm afraid it's not there and it never has been.”

Dr McCreadie braced himself for the inevitable backlash this revelation would produce but it never came. Conklin slide himself away from his desk and paced towards the window. The courtyard of Facility 22 spread out below him like his own personnel kingdom, engineers, scientists and some of the best security staff in the world all going about there business. This was his kingdom but he would not let it be his prison, he would rise above it to a position of the right caliber.

Tell me Dr, what can be salvaged from this mess?”

Um.. well... eh Barnes was no ordinary citizen, in the Age Of Heroes he was one of the most dangerous men on earth. He was trained by British and American special forces to accompany Captain America in the so called “Second World War” during his last campaign he was taken by the USSR, part of what we now call New Latveria, and trained in the Red Room program, turning him in to the worlds most efficient killer...”

Get to the point, I never asked for a history lesson” sneered the director.

Right.. well the subject will not have his past memory in it's totality but he will receive an up load directly in to the brain of all his past skills and attributes, essentially he would be a killing machine we would be able to mould to our will”

It's not enough. Dr, start project FROST.”

The colour drained from McCreadie's face, the Future Recon Solider Technology was a cutting edge project, it had only two test runs so far and none of the former subjects had survived.

You cant be serious, it's just in the experimental stage , how could we be sure he would even survive the upgrades?”

Conklin had wheeled on the smaller, older man, grabbing him by the throat and slamming him against the wall.

Doctor, build me a Winter Solider”

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

Dear Dr Conklin: We've taken a vote we've unionized due to you using violence to attempt to make us work better. Science doesn't work that way and niether will we. We shall be on strike until this matter is resolved. Dr McReadie, Union Delegate

This is a good start

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

good start

@batkevin74: The Iron Army has a very specific protocol to deal with worker strikes, 3 guesses what it mostly involves

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

Nice job!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Um mediation, round table discussion and death! :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Yea that except without the mediation and discussion

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I had to power on through writers block, I'm not good at starting but the next one should be better.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Impersonator
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Project_Worm
@spiderbat87:  
NICE!!! Like the pic too :p
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@The Impersonator said:

@spiderbat87 said:

I had to power on through writers block, I'm not good at starting but the next one should be better.

If you're having trouble with the writer's block, I would suggest this link. This comes with great tips of overcoming the writer's block. :)

http://fictionwriting.about.com/od/writingroadblocks/tp/block.htm

Thanks man, that's kind of like what my mum told me (she's an artist) she said just keep writing every day even if you think it's crap.
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Project_Worm said:
@spiderbat87:  
NICE!!! Like the pic too :p
Haha I thought you might, it's just when I think of upgraded Winter Solider arms I think of Deus Ex, I was going to get someone to photoshop a domino mask on him lol. Also I am having some extreme frustration with this game right now.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Impersonator

@spiderbat87: You're welcome! :)

That's a good advice.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batkevin74

Any more?

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By desperado_

Awesome job. Another would be cool!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batkevin74

@spiderbat87: Would so like to do something with this...no time but it'd be cool though