Marvel Iron Age: Wasp 2.0~New Era of Superheroes

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Wasp sat outside of the Hanson Facility, the place where she and Matthew, the son of one of the scientists that created her. Even though it had been decades since she had gotten released from the "box", it always felt good, even though she didn't technically need it to live.

Peter came from inside in the Facility, wrapped up in a robe and scarf. His white face was red, even though he had been in a perfectly heated room. She knew that even though he looked 20, he was 220, stopped aging, sad yet interesting. That was the only reason she didn't talk trash t him, at least not usually, Wasp always respected her elders. Then, on top of that, he gave her a name, Ariel Marquez, because he felt that calling her Wasp 2.0 wasn't natural or kind.

Peter sat down on the bench next to Wasp, and looked up into the night sky.

"Hey Ariel, did you notice that in the sky? It's red, not the sky, but the stars, they're red. Odd."

Wasp didn't look at the sky occasionally, her body was practically a living showing of it, but she looked anyway.

When she saw the stars, she was confused and amazed.

"Complex that is, the sky doesn't look normal, not just the stars, but without that sparkling glow, that light, everything else is just dull. Matthew, are you dull too?"

Matthew looked at her with a mix of negative and positive feelings. "No, because I will always have a light, at first it was my father, when he died, it became you Ariel. You are beautiful , powerful, and inspirational. I love you Ariel."

In shock, Wasp's mouth dropped, but she didn't let it show.

"M-M-Mat, I'm sorry but we have practically been brother and sister, it would be impossible to think of you as anything else."

Matthew leaned towards her, outing his hands in her hair. "Try." Matthew kissed her, and Wasp didn't hold back one bit, she didn't care that they were best of best friends, it was that she was energy, and only that, sure she had a few robotic parts in her to make her become an A.I of some sort, but she still couldn't reproduce or take off her exosuit, Matthew may have been a slow ager, but she was almost immortal.

A woman, in fairly gothic clothing walking towards them interrupted them, Matthew asked her if she needed something, but the woman didn't reply, seconds later, a swamp like creature appeared from the ground, and the gothic woman finally spoke, in a disturbingly deep and robotic echoed voice.

"Kill them my darling."

At shockingly fast speeds, the swamp creature knocked Matthew in the air, so high you couldn't even see him.

Wasp stood up, and launched a charged bio-blast at the swamp creature, instantly knocking it back, Wasp shrunk herself into the size of a fly, and flew at the creature, eyes flaring with power, hands filled with a blue charged blast of bio-electric energy, she shot it at the creature's forehead, it was on powerful that a hole went through it's head, the creature fell on the ground, and quickly rotted.

The gothic woman screamed out to the creature "I am so sorry m'dear!" She looked at Wasp, then into the air, Matthew was quickly falling down.

Wasp grew into her regular size, then grew even taller, until she was the size of a giant. She easily caught Matthew, who instantly tried to attack the goth after returning to the ground.

The goth laughed, and flipped Matthew over like he was a pancake, then happily smiled at Wasp.

"It appears that you passed the test. Congratulations, my head will be in contact with you soon. I hope that you'll except the offer."

The woman vanished into a cloud of green light. Wasp shrunk into her regular size, and confusingly looked towards Matthew.

"What in the hell just happened?"

Matthew, still on the floor ground looked up at Wasp "I think that we should pack our bags."

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#3  Edited By andrewtheking

cool

i have a idea now ...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

I read this earlier but forgot to comment, great chapter and I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with this

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

@andrewtheking: Thanks, I await the fiction :)

@joshmightbe: Thanks. :)

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By BlackReaper

@YoungJustice said:

First impression: What's a wasp going to do against an iron man army?

Wasp stood up, and launched a charged bio-blast at the swamp creature, instantly knocking it back, Wasp shrunk herself into the size of a fly, and flew at the creature, eyes flaring with power, hands filled with a blue charged blast of bio-electric energy, she shot it at the creature's forehead, it was on powerful that a hole went through it's head, the creature fell on the ground, and quickly rotted.

Second impression: Ooohhh...

Great job.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

First Lizard's, now Wasps, the Iron Age is becoming a zoo! Very nice work. Is Peter anyone from Marvel or your own creation?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

@BlackReaper: LOL, thanks for comment.

@4donkeyjohnson: XD. I am using this Peter Boyer, but giving him some character.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@YoungJustice: Excellent :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice: Nice work. This bit from the fight scene:

You can use a full stop, I get that it's a rapid pace action sequence...in saying that it does work, maybe it's me being picky. But "it was on powerful that a hole" should it be "it was SO powerful?"

Keep it up

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#11  Edited By cbishop