YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

200 Years Ago, Hank Pym's Lab

Suspicion, tension, and anxiety clouded the room that day. Hank Pym and William Foster stood in a room, in which the sign was entitled Wasp 2.0.

In front of them, a life form sat under a simple sheet, but neither opened it, they stood there looking at it, Hank biting his nails, while William tapped his foot.

Hank stopped biting his nails, and looked down at himself.

"It should have worked, everything was perfect.” Hank was on the verge of crying his heart out, but he saw that the sheet lift up.

"Excuse me." Wasp lifted herself of the table, without her exosuit, she shined silver, the shine almost made William blind, but Hank locked his eyes on her, he was in awe.

"Janet?" His face tilted as he walked towards her.

William, still blinded and flustered, managed to get out a few words. "I can't believe it, this is extraordinary."

Wasp could see the relief and joy in their faces and words, but she felt awful, it was evident that they were expecting someone else "Who's Janet?"

Hank and William's smiles faded into a look of disappointment. Hank fell to his knees, he wanted to just die, right there and then. William banged his hand against the lab table, putting a hole straight through it. Wasp, in regret, apologized.

Hank dragged himself up from the floor, and went up to Wasp. "It isn't your fault. My name is Hank Pym, my friend her is William Foster, you can call him Goliath if you'd like too. We were expecting a good friend of both of ours to appear." Hank sighed. "But I think we have both came to the realization that that won't be happening. Now, if you'd come with me, Wasp 2.0."

Wasp stood up, but she asked a question. "My name is Wasp 2.0?"

Hank, still depressed, was trying not to show it, but you could hear the pain in his voice. "We'll, project name, no official one yet."

Wasp continued to walk, until they heard a shockwave that echoed through the lab.

Goliath sprinted out of the lab chamber, running towards Wasp and Pym, yelling. "Run, Iron Soldiers!"

From behind him, 20 or 30 Iron Soldiers ran at them, quickly, Hank signaled Wasp to run, and she did so.

As the soldiers caught up to them, Goliath stopped running. "Get out of here, I'll hold them off."

Hank nodded his head as he looked back at Goliath as he punched through body and crushed heads with his hands.

Wasp, flustered,singled Hank to look at her. "Uh, what's going on?"

Hank, back into reality quickly briefed her on the situation, after hearing about it, she didn't need to reply, Hank sped out of the building, but before his eyes, Stryfe stood in front of him.

Without saying a word, he grabbed Pym by the neck, and crushed it into little pieces with his telekinesis.

He looked at Wasp, but before he could kill her, she vanished, little did he know, she shrunk down to the size of a flea. Stryfe scanned the area for beings, but he found no one, not even Goliath.

Wasp flew back into Pym's lab, specifically the room where she awoke at, and saw a box titled "Project Wasp". She whispered to herself. "Well, let’s see where this takes me."

Present Day, Willows Peak, 1:30 AM

Wasp woke up, her heart pounded. After years of being in the box, just the thought and sight of putting herself in there made her feel scared, while she was in the box, it was years of her just being silent, having no one to talk to, sitting by yourself in the dark, it may seem like nothing, but she spent decades in there, it was scary for her.

Wasp crept down the steps, as she heard a voice coming from below the ground floor, unexpectedly, under the sofa, she saw a door, it had previously been covered with a rug, but it was as clear as day know.

She whispered to herself. "I am never trusting my gut again."

Wasp shrunk down into the size of an ant, and flew into the entrance.

She saw Arick and Alfred, they talked to a voice through a transmission on an immensely large computer. The voice was disguised by high pitched creaks, but Wasp knew the the voice as clear as day.

Stryfe.

(To Be Continued)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

I know I said I'd slow down put I had this really cool arc idea.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@YoungJustice: I'd edit that to 200 years ago but other than that great chapter

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@joshmightbe said:

@YoungJustice: I'd edit that to 200 years ago but other than that great chapter

That's odd, my post didn't go through.

Anyway,thanks for the feedback.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

She saw Arick and Alfred, they talked to a voice that was sing disguised, but even through the robotics, she knew exactly who it was they were talking to, Wasp had heard it almost her whole life.

This bit doesn't make sense. I think I know what you're getting at but, as it's written it is a little unclear. Other than that, cool! Love that he just snapped Hank's neck telekinetically, no chatter just eliminating him as one steps on a cockroach.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

@batkevin74 said:

@YoungJustice said:

She saw Arick and Alfred, they talked to a voice that was sing disguised, but even through the robotics, she knew exactly who it was they were talking to, Wasp had heard it almost her whole life.

This bit doesn't make sense. I think I know what you're getting at but, as it's written it is a little unclear. Other than that, cool! Love that he just snapped Hank's neck telekinetically, no chatter just eliminating him as one steps on a cockroach.

Hmmmm, let me see what I can do to fix that.

Thanks for feedback.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

@batkevin74: Does the edit make things a bit clearer? Here is it.

She saw Arick and Alfred, they talked to a voice through a transmission on an immensely large computer. The voice was disguised by high pitched creaks, but Wasp knew the the voice as clear as day.

Stryfe.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice: Spot on! Previously the "voice that was sing disguised" really didn't make sense. This makes it so much clearer, and gives a sense of the dramatic, she knows who it is and then wham! Stryfe! Good work

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By BlackReaper

You used Stryfe's name too early. Took away all the mystery. Then again, when I was writing X-Faction Stryfe was still just the supreme commander. Good story though.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268