Marvel Iron Age: Spider-Man #3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Peter Parker was murdered. At the hands of the god like maniac known as Stryfe. With Peter's sacrifice the people of the world were inspired to uphold his legacy as the Spiders. Dedicated to ending Stryfe's rule with as little killing as possible. Their champion. The new Spider-Man.

New York City, 2200

"Get... off of me!" Ben gasped. The monster was crushing him beneath it's weight. It's breath stank of blood as it tried to rip into his shoulder. Ben's hands were around the monster's throat as he tried to keep it back.

"Hungry...." It growled. It's claws scraped at Ben's waist scratching through his costume and shedding blood.

"Get... OFF!!!!" Ben screamed as he pushed against the monster with all his strength. The monster was sent flying into the air as it crashed into a hot dog stand. Ben gasped as he placed his arm across his chest in an attempt to slow the blood loss.

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

The monster hissed at him as it emerged from the hot dog wreckage. It slowly crouched down and healed from it's cuts from the debris.

"That's right!" Ben heard the webbed up Scorcher yell. "Kill him!"

The monster jumped towards Ben as it prepared to slash him across the gut.

"Leave. Me. ALONE!" Ben yelled as his fist smashed into the monster's face covering his fist in blood. Along with other parts of his body. "Oh... oh stark!" Ben yelled in a mixture of surprise and terror. The monster's body collapsed on the floor and slowly dissolved into a pool of blood. It's head had been crushed.

"Jesus..." Scorcher muttered. "Ya didn't have to kill him kid!"

Ben snapped.

"Shut up! I didn't mean to!"

Ben glanced back at the pool of blood on the floor before firing a webline to a nearby building and swinging away. Wracked with guilt.

Spiders HQ

"Yes? Okay. Don't worry I've arrived and setting up your entrance. Update me tomorrow."

Madame Web sighed as she cut off the mind link. She glanced around at the Spider Soldiers going about their business. Some were polishing weapons. Some were talking. Some were eating. However... Ben was nowhere to be seen.

"Has anyone seen Ben?" She asked as she stood up. The Soldiers were silent. "...Anyone?"

KRASH!

Madame Web looked in surprise as Ben crashed through the window. Covered in blood and bleeding.

"Ben?!" Ben crawled around on the floor. "Don't just stand there!" She yelled at a small group of Soldiers staring in awe. "Get a Doctor!"

Ben pulled his mask off and chucked it to the side. It splatted on the floor sending red liquid flying.

"What happened?" Madame Web asked as she knelled by Ben's side. Ben opened to speak before his eyes widened in terror. Web turned around to see the liquid forming into a single object.

"What... is that?" She asked as she stood up warily. The rest of the Spider Soldiers raised their weapons towards the creature.

"Hungry........." The Creature growled.

Ben tried to stood up and groaned in pain before collapsing again. He opened his mouth to say a single word.

"Run."

"I must admit Miles... you've done a better job then anticipated..." Desmond Fisk said calmly.

Miles Warren smiled smugly.

"Well it was just producing something useful with the limited resources I had. I doubt my brother could have a done a better job."

Desmond frowned.

"I suppose it's a good thing I had him executed."

Desmond looked at Miles' face waiting for a response. After a moment he realized he wasn't going to get one.

"You... don't seem to care." Desmond said.

Miles looked up seeming surprised.

"Oh. Well I am a genius when it comes to cloning Mr Fisk. Did you ever think of that?"

Desmond laughed as he drank a glass of champagne.

"To the genocide of the Spiders." He said as he tossed the glass over his shoulder.

Miles chuckled.

"To Spidercide..." He muttered.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Spider soldiers are new, guess it was only a matter of time.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: It was good, liked the intro of an Iron Age Spider-cide and it was a clever way to infiltrate.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: Wow Spider Soldiers and Spidercide running rampant. I foresee a large reduction in the populations percentage coming up

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#10 wildvine  Moderator

A Spidercyde cloned from a Spider-Man that is basically Venom with less personality. <Sigh> There goes my Iron Age villain.

[delete delete delete]

Nicely written, and way to beat me to it by two + years.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wildvine  Moderator
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: We're you actually planning on writing a Marvel Iron Age series? Cause that would be cool.

Also two new issues of Man Without Fear have been posted up. I dig it. However I'm clearly bias.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 wildvine  Moderator

We're you actually planning on writing a Marvel Iron Age series? Cause that would be cool.

I was actually, but I still have a lot to get caught up on before I'll feel comfortable.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: That's cool. I'll wait for it with excitement.