TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman
No Caption Provided

Peter Parker was murdered. At the hands of the god like maniac known as Stryfe. With Peter's sacrifice the people of the world were inspired to uphold his legacy as the Spiders. Dedicated to ending Stryfe's rule with as little killing as possible. Their champion. The new Spider-Man.

New York City, 2200

"With Great Power Comes Great Reward."

Desmond Fisk watched the screen monitors. The camera drone was fixated on the child wearing the red and blue onesie sitting on a gargoyle halfway across the city.

"Mr Fisk?" A voice rang out distracting Fisk for a second. "You didn't answer my question..."

Desmond turned around with a flicker of annoyance across his face. He turned towards the small puny scientist and looked down at him.

"I'm sorry Dr..."

"Warren, sir."

"Dr Warren." Fisk said calmly. "The reason.... why we haven't killed the new Spider-Man yet is very simple. If we simply kill this boy then another Spider will simply take his place. Whether it's a Tarantula or Scarlet... or even a Black Widow. He will be replaced."

Dr Warren shifted nervously. He glanced around the office room. A lot of documents lay on the table. Two bodyguards (Not Iron Soldiers for whatever reason) were stood calmly by the entrance. Both weren't carrying any visible weapons.

"But sir... this Spider-Man has been disrupting our operations recently... and the Supreme Commander has given you the responsibility to deal with him."

Fisk smiled as he turned back to the monitors. The child had started to swing away on a thin strand of webbing.

"That's why... Dr Warren... we're going to stamp it out at the source..."

Several Days Later...

THWIP!

"We shall not suffer a Spider to live!" An Iron Soldier yelled as he got a web blast directly in the face.

"Really?" Ben laughed as he dodged out of the way of the blind soldier's grasp. "THAT'S the best you could come up with?!" He quickly punched the Soldier just as he started to pull the webbing off his mask. The Soldier's helmet nearly exploded as bits of equipment splintered from the helmet's workings.

"Well I don't want to suffer listening to your prattling!"

Ben looked up to see a familiar foe.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Nickle Turkey!"

"It's STEEL VULTURE YOU QUIVERING INSECT!"

The Steel Vulture was wearing armor similar to a typical Iron Soldier. However not quite. Instead of Jet Boots, Steel Vulture had two large metal wings with spikes instead of feathers.

"Iron Vulture." Ben said with a chuckle. "See that's always made more sense to me. You're a member of the Iron Army shouldn't you..."

Steel Vulture screamed in anger as he dived straight towards Benjamin.

"WHOA!" Ben yelled as he jumped out of the way. Vulture pulled up and flew into the sky before he smashed into the wall.

"You think you'll defeat me as easily as last time?!" Vulture yelled as he jeered down at Ben. "I've had improvements since we last met!"

"Well to be honest you're probably gonna get your butt kicked in a second or two!"

The Vulture cackled as he threw several of his razor feathers towards Ben.

"Too slow!" Ben yelled as he jumped straight through the gaping hole between the feathers as they impaled the wall behind him.

THWIP!

Ben's web string stuck in the Vulture's chest dragging him forward. Ben was pulled up towards him and landed feet first into his chest smashing the Steel Vulture's suit and possibly cracking his ribs.

"Sorry 'bout that pal!" Ben said as they landed on the ground. "But you DID try to kill me!" The Vulture gasped as he fell into unconsciousness. "Ow..." Ben noticed a cut on his leg where one of the blades must have scraped him. "That stings..."

Ferrum Tech Research and Development

"Well... Steel Vulture failed again..." Dr Warren muttered. He was clearly disappointed.

Fisk's mouth twinged with a smile.

"Did he? For once that useless idiot may have actually succeeded in his job."

Several Iron Soldiers walked into the room carrying one of Steel Vulture's razor feathers. Its tip was coated in a small sliver of Ben's blood.

"Dr Warren..." Fisk said calmly as the Soldiers left the room. "I do believe you have some experience in cloning?"

Dr Warren frowned.

"Yes. Of course I do. However what do you expect me to clone from... this?!" He asked as he looked at the blood on the feather's tip. "It's not much to go with!"

Fisk frowned.

"Doctor Warren... Miles. That blood sample is the best we can do and thereby means that is what you're going to work with. Do I make myself clear?" Fisk was looming over Miles now.

"...yes. It won't be perfect... and I can't guarantee usable results... but I'll try."

"That is all I can ask, Doctor."

Miles turned towards the door as he carefully pulled the feather along on a metal tray. He was just about to leave when Fisk called after him.

"Oh... and Doctor Miles... if you even think of putting that ridiculous green costume on and attract the Supreme Commander's attention to our activities... I'll tear you limb from limb myself..."

No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Good start

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe:@tommythehitman:I like it but I have some continuity issues.

Desmond Fisk along with Professor Imck Prince (head of the Thunderbolts cyborgs from Project: Thunder) and Dr Maxwell Warren (creator of the Slayer units then promoted to Mr Sinister's postion at the Maryland Institute) got demoted due to their failures and Dolph Stevenson was put in charge of Ferrum see Tales V:2.1 & V2.2 below. The Chairman (aka Supreme Commander aka Stryfe) was going to outright kill them but the lack of good scientists around since Mr Sinister went away caused him to rethink this policy, for the time being.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-1-1510283/#14

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-2-1511203/?messageId=10674459#js-message-2

Also is this Dr Warren related to Dr Maxwell Warren? It is just a name, and quite common, but that's something Desmond would know due to him being a professional rival and someone he's spent several weeks next to on hands & knees cleaning Dolph's toilet.

I do love the return of the Steel Vulture though, hopefully @princeimc does too!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Jackal is alive in 2200?¡ How? A good start and a familiar looking foe for the web crawling menace to navigate.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: @impurestcheese: The doctor Warren I was thinking it was is a descendant of Miles Warren so he'd be I guess somewhat likely to take on the Jackal mantle. I figure the discontinuity could be explained away. There are a few issues here that need to be worked out but nothing insurmountable.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: They are minor bumps on the road, but clarification/explanation on how what WAS to what now IS would be nice.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I agree. Another issue I think I need to clear up that I noticed here is that a lot of people seem to be under the impression that all the Spiders have spider powers. I know those who are descended from the Spider heroes do but there are many regular people that are members, as well as mutants and various other meta human types. I was meaning it to be a massive underground movement but many people seem to believe its just Spider-man's descendants.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: That would be a lot of kids. Dam you Peter and your over productive loins. :-)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: David Hardy from Hardy and Creed is a Spider who has no natural powers he just recently acquired a non psychotic symbiote.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: That's what the Supreme Commander wants people to beleive, all spiders are dangerous! They have weird powers, also gives a good focus for people to hate. Most spiders are just normal people but some have powers (Kaine Reilley aka Scarlet Spider, Ben Kairos aka Spider-Man, Madame Web etc) which "justifies" the irrational hatred.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I get why the general population in this world would think that, I was referring to the readers and new writers.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: I know. I read the intro. Spiders are a faction of people not direct descendants of Spiderman.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Well not all of them, some are but the majority are normal people...its basically a "religion" in the loosest sense of the word, kinda like the Salvation Army but less tambourines

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: After Peter Parker, in his fat old overweight balding non prime took a stand in Time Square, people were inspired by his effort and thus the spider movement was begun. They help when they can, a silent revolution trying to fight the evil empire. Over time some have become families, some like the ones who killed Scalphunter's parents in Japan are more militant and some are just paying it lip service.

The inner working or structure as yet hasn't been written about, because there hasn't been a need nor anyone to do so.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: @impurestcheese: They were also the eyes and ears for Shield for a while but recently the relationship has become rocky.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: @batkevin74: Hmm Interesting. Thanks for the info. Hopefully by the end of the week the Sinister Six will be up and running. :-)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Oh you have no idea what wickedness I have in store.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: we like a bit of chaos around here. That's why we keep blowing crap up on a massive scale. I took out 3 cities. Time took out about a country and a half and batkevin pulled a few instant genocides when he took out 7 of the 9 realms of Asgard and Olympus.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: We destroyed Chicago, Minniapolis, Genosha, Large chuncks of Eastern Europe, Greece and Asgard along with all its realms aside from Midgard and Hel.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Marvel Iron Age has been around longer then Mayhem. And mine stands out more then yours because it's the exception not the norm so :-P

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joshmightbe: we sure have a skill for destruction don't we?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers