joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Krakow, Poland

S.H.E.I.L.D. agent Herman Braun speaks into his comm, "That's confirmed Essex is here, he seems to be looking for something. I'll report back as soon as I know something."

He looks back to his fellow agent, Senka Coslovich and sighed, "That man makes me nervous."

She nodded, "Immortal mad scientists have that effect."

Sinister took a walking stick and began tapping the ground in an open field until he heard the faint sound of clanking metal. He then leaned down and pushed aside the pallet of false ground on top a large metal door, he then inserted a small card like device into a slot on the door and waited for it to find the right code to open the lock. Seconds later the door slid open revealing a staircase winding down deep into the earth. The voice of Doom erupted from the walls, "Intruder, leave now or die."

Sinister chuckled, "Your security measures are offline, I had hoped your death meant I wouldn't have to hear that voice again."

The voice came back, "State your purpose."

Sinister looked up, "Or what?"

He waited a beat in silence then continued, "I'm just here to open a door and allow what's inside to do what comes natural."

The voice replied, "Doom has decreed the contents of this facility too dangerous to be freed."

As he neared a large adamantium box, he chuckled, "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

He swung the door open after unlocking it and looked in on a massive manlike creature held down by three sets of shackles to made of adamantium, vibranium and uru. He looked in on the creature, "It seems the rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated."

Agents Braun and Coslovich watched intently for any indication of what Sinister was doing from what they believed to be a safe distance when Braun's comm went off in his ear, a man on the other end spoke in a near panicked tone, "We've found some files on what Doom had hidden out there, you two need to get out of there immediately."

Braun asked, "What's down there?"

The conversation was interrupted by a loud rumble from beneath the ground. The adamantium box shot through the ground followed by a large green creature with shaggy white hair and a beard to match. It had pure hate in its eyes as Braun looked at it in horror, "Can't be."

The voice on the comm demanded, "Give me some eyes agent."

Coslovich took footage with her holo phone and sent it back.

Doomstadt, New Latveria

Carol sat on the throne with a data pad in her hand as she and Ares watched a large view screen, on it the huge creature ran smashing everything in his path. Ares spoke up, "What the hell is Essex thinking here he can't control him."

Carol shook her head "I don't think he meant to, according to the data he'd lost his mind before Doom caught him. Nothing left but rage and hate."

She turned up the volume and heard the creature roaring two words over and over, "Hulk Smash!"

here's my comeback chapter

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

Uh oh. Great work. I sent you a little something in a PM Don't know if you read it. Looking forward to what gets done about the Hulk. I've got more Iron Age stuff coming soon. (If college doesn't get in the way of course)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

"Hulk Smash!"

Oh my stark! Looking forward to seeing this!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: @batkevin74: I have a big idea for the Hulk but just wait and see why Sinister actually released him.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: There's a nod to this in the latest Thunderbolts #5 :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I noticed thumbs up

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@joshmightbe: There's a reference to Doom being dead. So this would be between Wide Awake and your Doom series?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Actually its after the Thanos story