Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

Marvel Iron Age: Predators Part 2

A Hardy & Creed/ Deathstrike crossover

Ngumi:

Ngumi Takada was in New York hunting Creed 7. After she arrived Vision had informed her of the several murders that they suspect Creed 7 to be involved in. David Hardy had left to investigate himself. Ngumi went over what she knew of Hardy and Creed. David Hard is a spider. Creed 7 from all reports is a genius. Ngumi shuddered at the thought. The feral Creed’s she’s used to are dangerous enough.

“I-dent card!” Ngumi heard from behind her.

Ngumi turned around to see she was facing an Iron soldier. She wasn’t interested in trying to lie. “I don’t have one. A few fakes but their nine months old and useless.”

The Iron soldier raised his hand and whirred his repulsor to life. “Under the authority of the Supreme—!” Ngumi didn’t wait she side stepped the soldier quickly and forced his hand toward his chest as he fired a blast through his chest plate. The soldier collapsed onto the roof top. Ngumi lowered herself down and began to remove the helmet.

Ngumi saw the soldier was still conscious and smirked. “You are going to help me.” She ordered as she drew her sword and hovered the tip of the blade above his eye.

“Stark you!” He yelled.

Ngumi smirked. She was actually kind of glad he said that as she dipped the blade into his retina. “I need you to signal an S.O.S a few miles from where we are. Can you do it?” Ngumi asked over the screams of the Iron soldier. He soon complied.

“Thanks.” Ngumi said as she shoved the rest of her blade into the Iron soldier’s brain. “Hardy could be a problemif he finds that Creed before I do.”

Ngumi grabbed the helmet and took a small usb device from inside and inserted it into her suits gauntlet. A holoscreen appeared and began to look up police reports. Specifically any reports that mention any assaults or murders with an assailant described as a “big hairy man.” After searching a few pages she found something interesting in one report that has tonight’s date in it.

“A woman was attacked by a Goblin member in Midtown.” The assassin read and stopped at one particular line. “Says she was saved by what she thought was a man sized Saber tooth tiger.”

Greenwich Village:

Creed 7 still wandered the city in a rage. The death of the Abomination hit him hard. He was so helpless. The Juggernaut just wouldn’t be stopped. He couldn’t stop him. So he took his frustrations out on anyone and anything. 7 came back to Greenwich Village. Where the Abomination died. You could still see signs of the battle that took place. Shattered windows, smashed streets and broken buildings.

“Ahh!” 7 heard a woman scream from an alley not too far from where he was. With a throaty growl he ran there.

It felt like it took no time for 7 to get there. A group of five men circled a single woman. He jumped into the fray and knocked one of the men over. Only this something was wrong. None of them had a scent or made noise as they walked. It was then when he realized he had walked into a trap. Everything exploded into light. 7 was blinded.

Excellent.” Ngumi thought as she watched Creed 7 thrash around in his blinded state from a roof top above him. The hard light projectors and flash bangs created the perfect distraction for her to get close. Ngumi drew her sword from her back and stepped off the ledge she stood on.

The assassin sunk her blade into 7’s shoulder as she landed. He roared and slashed were she had been a second ago before she ducked, swept his legs and retrieved her sword. “Creed.” Ngumi said in a measured tone.

Creed 7 was more than angry. His vision had recovered and his shoulder wound began to heal. The trap was no doubt set by this woman. She was wearing body armor he always saw Shield agents wearing, but it had no identifying makers. Not that he cared. The creed launched himself at the woman. But she dodged it. Like she was expecting it and stood there like she was examining him.

“I was hoping more from you, Creed. You aren’t a threat to anyone but yourself like this.” Ngumi said to 7 as the both of them squared off and watched each other. “I’ve heard good things about you. Seeing as you aren’t drooling at the mouth like the other clones I’d believe it. If you weren’t raging everywhere like a Hulk.”

7 had no more patience for this attacker. He ran at her again this time he found an opening. He slid to get under her; to his surprise she jumped and was coming down with the blade headed for his face. He adjusted his plan of attack. He rolled out of the way and launched himself at her as she landed. “I don’t know who you are! But you picked the wrong starking time!”

Ngumi smacked the wall hard. Creed 7 wasn’t just a Creed she learned. He thought quick. Learned. He was no animal like the creed’s she usually fought. 7 continued the attack and dug his claws into her side and lifted her above his head, tossed her out of the alley and lunged at her.

Ngumi ignored the pain in her bleeding side and rolled out of the way and got back on her feet. 7 crashed on to the ground and went after the assassin. 7 slashed, punched and even through a few kicks. All of which the assassin either dodged or smacked away to deliver her own blow that annoyed 7 more. “Would be great if you calmed down and stopped telegraphing your attacks like a f#&%.” Ngumi said as she stuck her sword into 7’s foot.

Ngumi continued with a palm strike to 7’s throat, a number of strikes to his chest and one to his right shoulder. Ngumi tried to through another punch but 7 caught it and used his superior strength to break her wrist and landed a punch that sent her to the ground. 7 tried to move his right arm. He couldn’t.

Ngumi shot up and landed a kick under 7’s chin. And flipped away from him. “Hit a nerve bundle in your right shoulder. Didn’t hurt, but you won’t be moving that arm for a while. Healing factor or no.”

“Who are you?” 7 demanded. His opponent was taking him out bit by bit. He couldn’t move his arm. She was ignoring the injuries he had inflicted on her. Did she have and healing factor? 7 wondered. He decided that wasn’t the case when he observed her more closely. Her left wrist was broken and she was still bleeding from the puncture wounds in her side. If this dragged out he would win. He knew that. She was losing a lot of blood. 7 however was done with this fight.

Ngumi could barely stand. The wound on her side spilled everywhere. She had made the mistake of fighting 7 like a regular Creed. She had to end this fight much quicker. The look she got from 7 suggested he already knew that.

7 scoffed at his attacker and turned to leave, before he turned to leave. “Shouldn’t turn your back on an unbeaten opponent, Creed!” Ngumi grunted before she drew a holstered pistol and fired five shots into 7’s back. Ngumi charged 7 and leapt into the air. She landed on his shoulders. With an arm out she knew he couldn’t toss her off too fast and the bullets she pumped into him would only slow him down. She gripped her thighs around 7’s head and twisted roughly to snap 7’s neck in the process.

They both crashed onto the ground. Creed 7 was down, but not dead. His healing factor would make sure of that. Ngumi was injured. The former Shield agent held onto her side to try and keep pressure on her wound. “Call Vision!” Ngumi said into the wrist of her free arm.

Her forearm lit up into a holographic display as the call went through to show the syntheszoid had been waiting. “This is Vision. Have you apprehended Creed 7, Agent Takada?”

Ngumi sighed in exasperation at the synthezoid, “I broke his neck! But he’ll be fine in a few hours. We need pick up. The sooner the better!”

The Vision glared at Ngumi, “Was the use of deadly force necessary?”

“He wasn’t coming willingly and don’t you want to see if these murders continue when we have him locked up?” Ngumi asked in a calm voice that barely concealed her boiling over temper.

The Vision said nothing and only looked at Ngumi before he answered, “Your pick up is on its way.”

Vision cut the comm and Ngumi starred at 7 who remained unconscious. “All I asked… robot.”

David Hardy:

David Hardy followed a patrol to the sight of another murder. This time it was different. There wasn’t a body and it seemed like he followed them for no reason. Until what he was watching finally caught up with him. He hid behind a wall. The street seemed to be over flowing with blood. The bodies of at least a dozen Iron soldiers pooled in the street. A girl with a blood red cap draped around her shoulders that seemed to cause the soldiers to freeze in place as she slashed the soldiers open with what looked like their own shadows.

David found what he was witnessing to be uncomfortable. The girl was crazed and with too much power. But with that he had found a glint of hope. 7 had to be innocent and he had found proof. “I need to tell, Vision about this.”

“About what?” David looked up and saw the girl. She had a twisted grin on her face. David screamed.

Hours later:

“This is wrong.” Ngumi said as she watched the photographs of the previous murders. She got to Vision’s/ the Avengers hideaway a few hours ago. Her wounds were wrapped and right after she proceeded to examine every murder that 7 had been suspected of.

“If my new scars are any proof, this is a different killer entirely. This was done by someone without the same training as 7. This is the result of a lot of emotion. No one gets carved up like that otherwise. Not a professional. Our killer is someone that doesn’t have a lot of experience.” Ngumi observed the photos more. The wounds were for sure deadly and even she would call them savage. It told her a lot.

“That is similar to what, David Hardy had said before he left.” Vision replied. “I’m calling him now.”

Ngumi did not answer and kept watch over the screen. “This wasn't over.” Ngumi thought. Ngumi hadn’t seen a weapon that could do that to an Iron soldier without evidence of a fight. Ngumi hadn't seen one scorch mark of repulsor fire on the walls. No debris. No sign of a struggle. It was like these soldiers just watched as someone butchered them.

“This is wrong.”

@joshmightbe posted! @batkevin74@cbishop

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3  Edited By cbishop

Added to the Marvel Iron Age Library. :) ...but I have not gotten the callout, the last couple of times it was in the OP.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@time_phantom: She gripped her thighs around 7’s head and twisted roughly to snap 7’s neck in the process.

Very Famke Jansen from Goldeneye with her thigh crushing ways! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74