joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Hala, restored capital of the Kree empire several years ago

Yon-Las is in an argument with his eldest son Dal, "We've all heard your opinion, this is my family and I will decide what's best for your brother." Dal grits his teeth, "Your family? that's a laugh." Yon grabbed his son by the throat slamming him into a wall, "Our image is what keeps our position....."

He was cut off by Dal's laughter, "It's your father's image, you've never been anything. You may as well be a stinking Skrull because you are no true Kree."

He then shoved his father away," I don't need your damn name."

5 years later

Accuser Dal-Rogg stands in front of the Supreme Accuser along with many other officers disgusted as he speaks," Majester Soren has offered an alliance, this will herald a new era for the Kree people......" Dal could stand no more, "We have fought for too long and too hard to regain our empire to allow you to make us Shi'ar slaves."

The room went silent as Dal marched up to face him, "What has happened to you? You are the son of Ronan. He would be ashamed of you even entertaining this notion." As he looked into the Supreme Accuser's eyes he noticed a small shift in them. He then had a horrifying realization," He's a Skrull." He shouted as he pulled out his weapon and fired on him. As he died he revealed his true form as several of the officers barred the exits. The true Kree officers were outnumbered and defeated without much effort.

The next day Dal along with all those who witnessed the event were put on trial for the assassination but weren't permitted to speak in their own defense. They were all sentenced to death.

Later as Dal sat in his cell staring angrily at the door he heard a commotion out side. The cell doors flung open and a pink Kree named Lor-Var told him,"We know the truth, get moving." he jumped to his feet and ran out along with the rest of the prisoners to a waiting carrier ship. They flew off world and each prisoner was given a one man ship and told to spread out as far as they could from the empire and they'd be called back when the time was right.

5 years later

Dal entered the Sol system being doggedly pursued by his own brother as his ship was hit by a massive energy backlash that caused him to crash land on Earth on the island of Genosha.

(This story leads straight into Hardy and Creed part 17)

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Just to clarfy, the SUpreme Accuser is the Skrull NOT Dal-Rog? Did I read that right? Aside form that it's good, nice work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: Yes the Supreme Accuser was a Skrull. Dal is a full blooded Blue Kree

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: So Hal-Las & Dal-Rogg are half brothers? Or did Dal pick his grandmother's maiden name, I'm not sure how he got Rogg and Hal got Las. I do like that a Skrull mimicked the giant lettuce head known as the Supreme Intelligence...maybe a super skrull :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: They're full brothers he just picked the name at random. Also it's the Supreme Accuser (The position Ronan held prior to Annihilation) not the Supreme Intelligence

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Ah sorry misread it

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers